drawings

This thread is no longer just drawings, I have photos and other digital work on here as well

Welcome to my art thread.

last updated March 28, 2010
my DeviantArt: http://dragonsyth1.deviantart.com/
my PhotoBucket: http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/ee328/dragonsyth1/

I mostly do landscapes when I draw with my wacom tablet but I also do other digital work, photography, and occasionally pencil/pen drawings or paintings. I probably won't post my photography or all of my digital work here, but I will have it uploaded on my deviant art account or photobucket if you would like to check. My photobucket will often have some works in progress that aren't on my deviant art yet as well as steps of stuff that already is on my deviant art (I plan on deleting the works in progress but i often forget)

My newer work is in later posts:

post 6 - drawings with colored pencil from a highschool art class.
post 7 - drawings using a graphics tablet as well as some vectoring/vexeling and other digital work
post 12 - cyndaquil
post 20 - dialga
post 23 - ice camerupt
More beyond that but I really don't want to keep this index updated lol

got published in a school art magazine that is released once a year, this was done in 2006
http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee328/dragonsyth1/2006Treemaybe.jpg

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are a few places where all the episodes are on youtube. There was someone who uploaded them all to Myspace video I think, but they were caught and all taken down :( Chapter black was pretty cool, I liked the King tourney though :P

Back on topic, I also like the house picture a lot, I missed that the first time I was here.

Wow Cool. I really like your Bleach one. Normaly people ask me to draw stuff for them and offer me money. I refuse the money. Oh well. Nice drawings anyway! =)

some new stuff:

Before people complain about perspective, this was taken from a cliff above the beach that's why it looks this way.

Wow...

You're definatly a really talented artist. I love the portriats, but the landscapes... they bring a tear to my eye.

They have a mellow, yet vibrant and happy feel to them.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
This is fucking fantastic, I love your landscapes. Can we use them as avatars?

Dragon i must make a comment, that cynaquil looks quite strange and not good, everything else looks GREAT but it just looks bad... dont do that anooying line after line thing it makes it look very bad.

Dragon i must make a comment, that cynaquil looks quite strange and not good, everything else looks GREAT but it just looks bad... dont do that anooying line after line thing it makes it look very bad.
It's a different style and it's meant to be like that, I think it looks fantastic.

as the others said it is just a different style, I'm sorry you don't like it.

It's a different style and it's meant to be like that, I think it looks fantastic.
thanks

I'm not sure yet, I was just wondering if we could use them.
Also agreeing with coldrain, I love the sketchy feel of that cynaquil.
just get my permission before doing it, and thanks.

i was scroll-wheeling down the page when something weird happened.

floating flowers! though i'm sure it wasn't on purpose XD

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe, you really need to keep this up - they're amazing! You've demonstrated an aptitude in complicated pieces, and even in the simple lineart of this Camerupt you excel. Truly amazing ;D

Please, have my children. This art is amazing. To say the least. I think my favorite is the Cyndaquil (I just like the sketch style of art personally) but the rest of it is just as good. I'm sure this must have taken an incredible amount of time and effort, and even as if it needs mentioning, talent. You certaintly have a nack for art. Keep it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)