Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
For example, if you sent out a Pokémon in a Pokéball that knew a move which it could only obtain via an event which gave it in a Cherish Ball, your opponents would assume it didn't have that move.
Well people shouldn't always assume, because some people use legal hacks. It's like the old saying goes:

"When you assume, you make an a** of you and me".

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well people shouldn't always assume, because some people use legal hacks. It's like the old saying goes:

"When you assume, you make an a** of you and me".
It's not an assumption. If we see a Dragonite in a Dusk Ball, a battler can safely know it doesn't have Extremespeed, because all legal Extremespeed Dragonites come in Poke Balls. This affects the decisions a battler makes, so these types of hacks are considered illegal.

The thing is it's not a legal hack, if it can't happen without an AR. It's then an illegal hack, such as capturing a chimchar in a quick ball.
Have you read the Battle Me rules recently? Exceptions are allowed for Pokemon that only come in a Poke Ball, since this does not affect a battler's decisions. So a Chimchar in a Quick Ball is a legal hack.

Reporting: penisaur

Background story:
After making my way to the "Battle Me" thread, I see a new user. I see him flamming a player, because he might of disconnected from a game, and immediately tell him to report himself, or he'll do it.
After scrolling some more, I see him yet again, flamming him, calling him an a-hole.
I try to tend to this issue, hoping for a clean thread.

Here's a quote

ok got to hell
and stop getting into peoples business.
i haven't reported him yet
Not even going to stoop to your level.

I might as well report you on the Blacklist, considering all you do is like to cuss and rant about other people. Keep it goin'.

You'll be blacklisted and or put on probation soon enough.

After the so incident, he PMed me with
penisaur said:
mind your own buisneess (BAN ME PLEASE)
End.

i already tld you jason1993p is my friend. where's your proof that this is an alternate account. we just played madtrooper on voice chat and we were both talking to him. so theres proof that im a different guy and my email address
E-mail address can always be changed.

i already tld you jason1993p is my friend. where's your proof that this is an alternate account. we just played madtrooper on voice chat and we were both talking to him. so theres proof that im a different guy and my email address
Yeah this is true. I just played him and there were 2 on voice chat.

we are using the same computer right now so theres no point of ip checking it. stop getting into people's business i already told you
It was my business when you started to flame someone, then you really made it my business when you flamed me. I'd rather cuss the gosh out of you at this moment.

It was my business when you started to flame someone, then you really made it my business when you flamed me. I'd rather cuss the gosh out of you at this moment.
it wasnt your business it was mine and the guy i was flaming and the moderators. your not a moderator so please dont act like you are

it wasnt your business it was mine and the guy i was flaming and the moderators. your not a moderator so please dont act like you are

sorry to but in but you were just going to report the guy without any evidence that it was intentional so Ermey said to do that and you decided to just flame him instead of taking the advice.

sorry to but in but you were just going to report the guy without any evidence that it was intentional so Ermey said to do that and you decided to just flame him instead of taking the advice.
i dont think you get it. im almost 100 percent sure the guy d/c on purpose because there was no lag and the d/c happened right when i killed his second to last pokemon and i was up by like 5 pokemon.

i dont think you get it. im almost 100 percent sure the guy d/c on purpose because there was no lag and the d/c happened right when i killed his second to last pokemon and i was up by like 5 pokemon.
Do what everyone else does, forget it ever happened?
I could care less if someone disconnects, nonetheless even flee.
You're obviously taking this way to serious, and need to find something else to fill in the loads of time you have.

Then why didn't you report him like you said you would? Also, Insulting other users isin't going to help you at all

I'm going to kill you and your whole family if you don't stop arguing. You are lucky I don't know where you live. IF you try to report me for this I will just tell moderators here that you were lying. They won't believe an asshole like you.
im here to report emery for harrasment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)