Sentret's Studio

Hello all! I'm semi new here and have been lurking this forum for a while. My first post was in the newest CAP art submissions but i got banned because my brother was also posting and blahblahblah whatever. But I just got a tablet for my birthday and I love it. So here's my art. I have more but this is just kind of a test to see if anyone is interested in seeing more. I use sketchbook pro and an Intuos tablet. I use paint to resize images as well.

WOW is that old :P seems like ages since I typed that. Yeah I do art. All of it is organized by category, old to new.

And here's a teaser to get you started.

Jagged shading

Early Clean

Pencil Like

Late Clean

No Outline

So if anybody is interested, I take requests. I don't have time to do every request though. Thanks! I hope you enjoy!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I love it! Would you mind drawing a Farfetch'd like the one in my avatar? I think it would be great in the above style ;D

Fantastic stuff you got here, your style is so awesome, mind doing an angry Typhlosionin the style of your first post?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I meant holding a paintbrush, but that's still the most awesome Farfetch'd I've seen in a long while!

Your style is both clean and detailed, and you get the textures across really well, keep it up! ;D

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Internet went down. And my tablet is at my dad's house, so I'll upload an old pic. By the way I should get that typhlosion up tomorrow.

Man, I really like your "edgy" coloring style. Not saying nothing is wrong with the smooth style, I just love the way it looks almost unprepared.

And here we see a semi disfigured fat dragonite. In the future, if you want a specific style (edgy, smooth) please define it in your post so that I don't do all the artwork then someone says "I didn't want that style!" If you don't define the style, I'll do whatever I want with it which is enjoyable too. Enjoy!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Just curious: Could you do a pic of a pissed-off Rhyperior shooting a Geodude out of his arm-cannon? I just think it would be hilarious in your style =P

You're an awesome artist! Totally jealous....

Just curious: Could you do a pic of a pissed-off Rhyperior shooting a Geodude out of his arm-cannon? I just think it would be hilarious in your style =P

You're an awesome artist! Totally jealous....
i'd like to second that for a magmortar and a voltorb in that edgy style from your first post ;) maggy is the real cannon here!

And here we see a semi disfigured fat dragonite. In the future, if you want a specific style (edgy, smooth) please define it in your post so that I don't do all the artwork then someone says "I didn't want that style!" If you don't define the style, I'll do whatever I want with it which is enjoyable too. Enjoy!
Great. ;D
You're good at this.

Behold carnivine! Thanks gorgoroth, that was lots of fun to draw. Thank you everybody for the compliments! I'll hopefully knockout one more of those requests today if I get the time!

Oh, boy! Do I have a project for YOU! :)
I don't expect this drawing to be completed immediately (or in any timely fashion, actually). Any style you want to make it, whatever you want to do with it... In it, I would like it if you could include six Pokemon in one capture.
Tyranitar, Shuckle, Swampert, Metagross, Lucario, and Garchomp.
Is that too much? They can all be being bros or whatnot. Buddy-ol'-pals.

Dude, your an awesome drawer. These pictures are beast! If you veer have time (after all the people before me) could you do a Mamoswine stepping on a "dead" (X eyes) Salamance

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Carnivine looks pretty badass. Rhyperior is a bit freaky. Your drawings seem to be blurry, I don't know if that is a product of resizing or just how they were to begin with; either way, it might be something to work on. I like the personality you put into each of your works though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)