Kinneas drew cutemons

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hello my name is Kinneas and this is my art thread. I am not a great artist but I like to draw Pokémon and make them look cute because all Pokémon are cute on the inside, even Gyarados.

feel free to use anything from this thread in avatars or signatures on and around the forum. If you use anything off-site, just give me a mention or something, I don't really mind since I only draw these for fun, but it would be nice to know if you do plan on using them anywhere.

One time this sort of famous youtuber used a bunch of my art in his videos without permission and i sent him a message asking if he could maybe give me a mention at the end of one of his videos or something and he got all mad at me and started demanding i show him evidence that i actually drew any of this crap because linking to this thread wasn't enough, i could have just stolen it all from someone else and then made the thread so i just said you know what this is way too much effort being shouted at by a guy on youtube i dont even care so i just let him keep doing it.

Imageshack died and apparently all the stuff in this thread was hosted on there so I'm just reuploading the good stuff ok hold on.

^ Hey look it's this little guy who I see everywhere I'm very proud of him :')
He is actually from this:

Thank you for viewing this art what i did. Bye.

Last edited:

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
hehehehehe these are adorable, Koffing definitely put a grin on my face, good job on these! ;)

What program do you use?

joshe

the best
lol these are so cute :3

kinneas i love you can you have my babies?? (:

p.s may i ask that you do a very very cute salamence and metagross :3 (:

Gyarados is awesome! He normally looks like he's going to eat you, but now he's friendly. All of them are great, very funny.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I drew an Aggron for Blue Tornado. The Aggron is waving and is happy.

I drew a Umbreon for Fishy. Umbreon is already cute so she is just sat being cute like Fishy.

I drew a Metagross for my Joshey. Metagross is waving and is very happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)