Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA...hold on a second. You guys can check our IP addresses?? That's a major invasion of privacy.

almost any site admin worth their salt on any website and certain other programs (such as Ventrilo) can extract IP addresses for purposes such as banning a troublesome user, among other things. it's not necessarily the nicest thing in the world, but it's one of the hazards of signing up on internet forums.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
WHOA...hold on a second. You guys can check our IP addresses?? That's a major invasion of privacy.
Lawl. No.

It is literally as much of an invasion of privacy as someone finding out your address because you put it on a letter you sent them. Because that's essentially what you're doing every time you connect to a website anywhere on the internet.

Would it be possible to clear up the issue of who's rules must be followed in the battle me thread?
Sometimes people quote my post and ask me for a battle, so I assume they're going to use my rules. Then they DC because I have a Caterpie in my team, which they ban, even though it is very allowed in the tier.
I always assume that the person who replied has to use the rules of the person they are replying to, unless otherwise stated.
Doesn't seem like it would take too much time, but I'd like it if there was clarification in the first post of the battle me thread.
Thanks.

Would it be possible to clear up the issue of who's rules must be followed in the battle me thread?
Sometimes people quote my post and ask me for a battle, so I assume they're going to use my rules. Then they DC because I have a Caterpie in my team, which they ban, even though it is very allowed in the tier.
I always assume that the person who replied has to use the rules of the person they are replying to, unless otherwise stated.
Doesn't seem like it would take too much time, but I'd like it if there was clarification in the first post of the battle me thread.
Thanks.
yea seriously!

Thanks.
i third this, would be very helpful.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks.
IMO, the person asking for the battle should be the one whose rules are followed. It doesn't make any sense to do it any other way.

IMO, the person asking for the battle should be the one whose rules are followed. It doesn't make any sense to do it any other way.

He is trying to clear that up in post #1 in the battle me thread.
In his experience, alot of people seem to assume that their rules should be followed, even if they reply to some one else.

Reporting Forum name franskeetos, FC 1419 9245 3131F for attempting to abuse the sleep clause when he was walled with my vaporeon
he brought in bronzong to attempt to use a second hypnosis
i didnt care much really he only had 2 dragons and a bronzong left
and i had a Lucario and gengar with hp ice, when his 2nd hypnosis attempt failed he DC, below is his admitants to the sleep clause but
im sure anyone can figure out what happened from there with 2 hypnosis misses

1. i know about sleep clause but i idc really

2. i didnt DC you prolly did

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68878&page=245

i want to report Cristiano95 for d/cing my battle, when the screen display win and lose, he just d/c. i send him two messages and give him one day to reply but i did not get any messages at all.i have check my pal pad and i did not get the win at all.

I would like to report Jason1993, We were having a battle and my understanding was that he was going to battle me, instead we were three turns into the game when he disconnected, What happened was he called in his first pokemon (swampert) and i called in mine (tyranitar), afterwards i switched out my Tyranitar for Empoleon, After switching out my Tyranitar for Empoleon I fainted his Swampert with Grass knot, He then sent out Infernape, Which prompted me to send out Gliscor, using nasty plot he id no damage, Then the next turn he uses fire blast which missed, upon missing he utters OH MY GOD, Then disconnects.

I would like to report Jason1993, We were having a battle and my understanding was that he was going to battle me, instead we were three turns into the game when he disconnected, What happened was he called in his first pokemon (swampert) and i called in mine (tyranitar), afterwards i switched out my Tyranitar for Empoleon, After switching out my Tyranitar for Empoleon I fainted his Swampert with Grass knot, He then sent out Infernape, Which prompted me to send out Gliscor, using nasty plot he id no damage, Then the next turn he uses fire blast which missed, upon missing he utters OH MY GOD, Then disconnects.
this guy reports me without talking to me about. thats a violation of the rules. and i just send him a message that my batteries died on my ds. in my defense nobody has had a problem with me d/c in the past

this guy reports me without talking to me about. thats a violation of the rules. and i just send him a message that my batteries died on my ds. in my defense nobody has had a problem with me d/c in the past
I sent you a message that i was putting you on the black list and waited for 10 minutes for you to reply to my message, and the fact that you waited until about 30 minutes after the D/C seems like you have made up a lie to try to justify your D/Cing, You said that your battery died, when you didn't mention anything about your DS being on red, EVEN THOUGH voice chat WAS on.

I sent you a message that i was putting you on the black list and waited for 10 minutes to post a reply, and the fact that you waited until about 30 minutes after the D/C seems like you have made up a lie to try to justify your D/Cing, You that your battery died, when you didn't mention anything about your DS being on red, EVEN THOUGH voice chat WAS on.
seriously why are you posting on here when we are not done talking in pms. i already explained to you everything but you still like to be ignorant. im pretty sure voice chat was not on too because if it was, me and penisaur would have been clowning on you

seriously why are you posting on here when we are not done talking in pms. i already explained to you everything but you still like to be ignorant. im pretty sure voice chat was not on too because if it was me and penisaur would have been clowning on you
Voice chat was on and i heard you two talking the whole time, And i head you yell OH MY GOD when your fire blast missed and then my screen froze and it says i was disconnected.

Um Nothing except the fact that you D/Ced immediately after, And i don't mean a minute or 2 either, IT went like this. I heard "Oh MY GOD" Game freezes immediately after, then I'm disconnected.
if i wanted to end the battle i wouldve ran away like last time i played you. in all honesty my batteries died

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Apparently there was a communication breakdown between you two so nobody here shall get blacklisted. Good night!

seriously why are you posting on here when we are not done talking in pms. i already explained to you everything but you still like to be ignorant. im pretty sure voice chat was not on too because if it was, me and penisaur would have been clowning on you
Not to bud in...but;
Penisaur and Jason1993 both use voice chat, he even stated.
Penisaur tends to use jason1993's account because he himself if banned.
If you take a look at my visitor messages, you can clearly tell their over-rages 12 year olds.

Even though EE put this to rest, I decide to help back up the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)