Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - The Loyal Win

Altair

just who is the coon?
[16:56] <&Altair> actually
[16:56] <&LightWolf> well if you aren't thinking that is....
[16:56] <&Altair> why are we lynching me
[16:56] <&Altair> i can inspect
[16:57] <&LightWolf> true
[16:57] <&Altair> ok
[16:57] <&LightWolf> but it's because of res
[16:57] <&LightWolf> y
[16:57] <&LightWolf> if we did anything else
[16:57] <&LightWolf> he would waste time
[16:57] <&Altair> he would bitch
[16:58] <&Altair> ok
[16:58] <&LightWolf> bitching
[16:58] <&Altair> lets lynch
[16:58] <&LightWolf> and suspect like everyone
[16:58] <&Altair> naruto
[16:58] <&LightWolf> who follows
[16:58] <&LightWolf> fine with me
[16:58] <&LightWolf> at this point
[16:58] <&LightWolf> it's just stupid
[16:58] <&LightWolf> we planed it out so well

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Meh, if altair's team wanted to win here they'd just do it(they have like 3 extra kills for god's sake)

Let's lynch the wolf suspect just so night's can end faster...

Lynch Naruto

LightWolf

lightwoof
Aura Guardian said:
Altair targeted porygon3 and undisput3d, asim targeted undisput3d and went untargeted
MY results btw, proving that the Loyal weren't the one who killed macle, they actually killed undisput3d who pretty clearly killed macle... which shouldn't have happened since asim priority lowered him....

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I know they didnt, are you blind and didnt see the insane PSYCHO BOOST when macle died? Id rather take the 100% win than try to lynch a "neutral" who may not even exist, due to no irregular kills in the game, which can be interpreted as no neutral or neutral with weird win condition which shouldnt threaten us.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I know they didnt, are you blind and didnt see the insane PSYCHO BOOST when macle died? Id rather take the 100% win than try to lynch a "neutral" who may not even exist, due to no irregular kills in the game, which can be interpreted as no neutral or neutral with weird win condition which shouldnt threaten us.
Just because it was in GIANT letters it doesn't mean it was anything more than a damned normal kill, also it is fact that the neutral exists, or are you blind and missing all the kills that happened due to fear since even before arceus dying?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Night 1

As day dawns, you look about your village. While none of you are dead (shockingly), you do see that jumpluff and zorbees are back, but -Mind- and Nook have wandered off.
Night 2

You awaken, expecting to see no deaths again, but instead find that Alchemator has been beaten up by some powerful attack.
That one isnt as clear, but I spoke to AG and he confirmed that the mafias could kill every other night with Arceus alive and every night if Arceus died so this is completely normal. Maybe even IPL.

Night 3

You awaken, dreading what deaths you'll see. You see that -Mind- has been hit by a meteor.
Hi Dialga.

Night 4

Hegna appears to be suffering from frostbite, which lets imperfectluck get the upper hand and defeat Hegna with a powerful Bullet Punch, riddling Hegna with numerous holes.
IPL killed him.

However, imperfectluck collapses from residual fear from the battle soon after.
Deathly kill, perfect sense since Mind died because of a Meteor from Dialga, whiiiich means Fast and Timely wasted a kill n1, Deathly killed n2, Fast and Timely killed mind, n4 deathly killed ipl.

Night 5

You wake up, and upon going outside, you see a body of a powerful dragon in the middle of the town square. The mighty Pokémon had been felled by a supernatural force, it seems.
Fast and Timely kill.

Etc...

Can we do the intelligent move and lynch the mafia please?

Hell, if theres a wolf as you say, how about we finish the loyal and then go for the wolf.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Oh rey all makes sense I was so stupid!!!!

Idiot, firstly Deathly kill on odd nights not even, also it doesn't even fit as the flavour for the deathly alive at that point, and we clearly know now it's not the Timely kill either, learn to fucking read damnit!

Altair

just who is the coon?
Night 3 was Salamence, esp since it was an odd night.

Also you conveniently missed...

You awaken with a sense of dread. Your fears are confirmed when you see RBG, zorbees, and THE_IRON_KENYAN all dead. RBG seems to have died from fright, zorbees from being trapped in a temple that just caved in, and THE_IRON_KENYAN from an orb of energy.
TIK was by Deoxys, zorbees was by Spiritomb, but who killed RBG??????

and last night...

You see jumpluff sinking to the ground. "I've failed. How will they survive without moocle's revival of THE_IRON_KENYAN? How? NOOOOOOOOO!" You see the fear in jumpluff's eyes, and so ends Cresselia.
There is someone who isnt a mafia doing these kills, and Naruto is our best bet.

Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - Night 8

This lynch is not going to be stopped.

You quickly mob Altair, who yells, "GET NARUTO!" Long story short, you lynch Naruto.
Dear Naruto,
You are Jirachi.

You are the Wish Pokemon. You only wake up for seven days, and only once every thousand years. A Snorlax would be impressed. You have a natural bulk and a versatility that is astounding.

You have no active ability. However, you have surprising bulk for your small size. You thus have two lives, though lynching removes both.

You are aligned with the Protectors. You win if the Protectors eliminate all hostile factions.
After offing your BPV, you look around you to try to find the evil factions.

Deadline is in 48 hours.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
EAT IT
EAT
IT

the entire Arceus faction's final act was screwing your revive of Palkia up. hahahahahaha what now. we may have lost (jerks killing our mole partner >:[) but you don't have Palkia.

and nice lynch LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)