OU RMT, any Ideas ?

Hi All, i want you guys to Rate my Team
I'm still new in this RMT thing, I hope all of you would help me in this ^^

First of all, its the Team Making

My Favourite Pokemon, Togekiss. I just wanted it to be in my team :)

And then, i'm thinkkink about a lead. I then look for the Top Ten Leads Articles around the web, and test it one by one. First, i'm using a Leadagross, but i don't like it much, since it can't stop my enemies from setting up Stealth Rock that hits my Kiss, so i decided to use a Taunt Lead Aerodactyl, and it's pretty useful for me, even i'm still considering a Swampert for the Lead.

Next, a Wall that can set up some supports. I then look for Bronzong and gave it Dual Screen Sets. It's real useful in some team test, so it's definitely the best one ( the other i test is metagross which is outclassed by some earthquake user )

Main Sweeper ? I tested out Life Orb Lucario and Scizor for this jobs, but Scizor ended up KOed by a single Fire Blast ( yea, it's SpD EV ). How about Lucario ? It Actually goes quite well, but i thinked of something better, a Spore User :) When i found something difficult to handle, My Brellom will handle it off with Spore

Most people will probably say : OMG, a Triple Weakness to FIRE ?? Nope, I don't think so. This Ninjask can't hold on for long even it's attacked by another type of moves, so Baton Pass, and it's job are done. Why i choose it ? I Need more Power Boosts !! That's the only reason :)

Kingdra, i need some water types for the coverage for some of my teams who weaks to Fire Types move. With a Kingdra, i think everything will be just fine :)

A MixApe weakness is detected. When considering that Ninjask doesn't work well as a Mid Passer ( as most people suggested ), a Mix Mence is much more suggested as it covers a better coverage in Team against most enemies. But to think about it's Power when it's devided, a Special Sweeper is much more Required, so then, i RnGed a Modest Latias for this jobs, with HP Fire :), and a combo together with Recover, leaving water attacks to Kingdra.

Why Kingdra ? A Gyarados can gave you more Power, with Taunt Combos preventing the opponent to Set Up, and Forcing the enemies to use some Choice User to eliminate this Gyarados. With more Power, This Gyarados Replaced Kingdra which lacks physical Attack, with the same DD User combos to it's side, leaving a Mix Ape Weakness to the Shadow Realm.

Possible come back

Considering Gyarados 4 times Weakness to Electr types and Thunder Wave invitation to Electivire, a Claydol as Rapid Spinner may be used again to defend this weakness. But the Lacks of Attack Power is in dilema, for the exchange of more Speed. Physical Wall is also sacrificed if this Claydol is is used instead of Bronzong with Wall EV Sets, in return of stronger Special Wall with Claydol high Defense Stat.

Current Team ( Last Updated : May 1st )

Aerodactyl - @ Focus Sash
Jolly - Pressure
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

As i said before a Taunt is what i need here as a lead, but after several battle i found out that a Swampert is really nice and able to counter my Aerodactyl. But This Aerodactyl's Taunt could become a real problem to some of my enemies. With a High Speed that almost outclassed everything, it can be a fearsome enemies, and with a Stabbed Rock Slide, it can be a real Power at first, even i think it could only attack once with it's Defensive Stat. The Last slot is the one i'm still thinkink, i keep on using Heart Scale to decide it's last move. An Ice Fang or Fly ( more preffered with it's STAB power ) is useful to be used against Roserade, when Earthquake is used to face some Nice guy like Tyranitar or Metagross.

Togekiss @ Leftover
Timid - Serene Grace
252 Hp - 252 Spe - 6 SpA
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Roost / Wish
- Thunder Wave / Baton Pass

A Basic Flinch Kiss by me, Timid that gave me a pure Speed, so that when the opponent is still paralysis, with hope of getting chance to Set Up for Nasty Plot. A Wish or Roost is necessary to Heal outside of Leftovers, and it's a real Terror. If i wanted to, i can always use Wish to heal another pokes in my team, but currently i'm using Roost in a Standard OU Battle ( since it's still possible to Sweep using this one, a Flinch Haxer. A Wish is used when Thunder Wave is switched with Baton Pass. So yeah, a Hell if you want to say, even to some pokes with High Speed, when paralysis, it's Speed won't exceed this Togekiss with 280s Speed Stats. A Lot of Luck is used here, when Thunder Wave still gave me 30 Percent chance of Paralysis if the 60 Percent of my Flinching Air Slash diden't work out. With this, this Togekiss might be unstopable, healing all the way.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant - Poison Heal
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Spore
- Seed Bomb
- Brick Break
- Sword Dance

It's quite Risky with out any Screen Support, to set up this Sword Dancer Breloom, and yes, i use Brick Break instead of Focus Punch. The problem here, is i keep Flinch because of the Attack Launch before Focus Punch, which make it unable to moves. I use this instead of Lucario because it got Spore. I could make a good use on it to make my opposing enemy to sleep, and usually it is forced to swith out. If it won't swith out, then it's my chance to Clear it of from the game. A Grass type move like Seed Bomb will be helpful if i find some Swampert or another Ground or Water Types, as well as Rock type ( which is rare for me ), and Fighting type is useful to crush some Steel or Rock Pokemon that is common in these day. A Sword Dance is used if i have chance to power up my Power, which make a OHKO Normal Damage Possible. A Sword Dance is prefered over Stone Edge here because the availability of Screen Support in my team to Set Up.

Latias @ Life Orb
Modest - Levitate
252 SpA - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- HP Fire
- Recover
With Water types moves handled by Gyarados, this Latias can always Defeat a CB Scizor Revenge Kill, when seeing this Latias used Recover and Calm mind at once, when Dragon Pulse is a STAB Attack that's really important. This set also become my vital part replacing Ninjask, which could endure the damage from Electr type moves that Gyarados Scared of. Thanks to everyone who rates my team, i think this Latias is now useful to be used. A Recover job is to replace Leftovers, and make Life Orbs Sweep Time longer, with a High SpD of Latias, Ice Types moves won't be a problem, or even some common moves like Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball. A Stab Outrage is a Problem, but with a Spe like Timid Latias, a Calm Mind Dragon Pulse should be able to KOed the opposing Dragon enemies.

Bronzong @ Light Clay
Sassy - Lavitate
252 Hp - 152 Atk - 96 Def - 8 SpD
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Next, is a Screen user, which may be helpful in my team setting up. It's job is to only Set Up Screen, and maybe Earthquake ( if i face another Steel Type, or even worse, Magnezone ). When it can't do anything left, then Kabooom !! Explosion, as it's the most deadly moves i know until now. This Bronzong is also act as a nice wall, which some of my enemies probably swith out their pokes after see this nice guy out, thinkink of a Trickzong ( which is very common ) will ruin their strategy.This Bronzong, is probably the key in this team, since without some Screen Support, setting up might be a bit difficult. with a Screen Support, any enemies can't do anything much, and probably losing some of his pokes when a switch out is perform to sweep.

Gyarados @ Life Orb
Adamant - Intimidate
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Dragon Dance
- Water Fall
- Stone Edge
- Taunt

This is my plan for changing Kingdra. Ice type moves like Ice Fang is required to Crush Salamence ( yea, at the Kingdra, i use Outrage ) But, in this case, i prefer Ice type moves instead of Stone Edge they suggest in the Smogon D/P Strategy to gain 4 x Effectiveness against Salamence, a x2 Power against another Flying and Grass type, and even 4x Power against Gliscor. when a water type is used to Stab Attack my opposing Fire types enemies just like Kingdra does. Earthquake is really Important here since an Electivire will become a hard enemies this time, as it gave this gyarados a 4 times Effectiveness when Kingdra got none. But to think about Kingdra's Lack of Physical Ice Types moves and weak Attack points is also must be counted, so as some people recomended, i change it into this Gyarados. This Gyarados will have no problem against Electivire after Setting Up, if the opposing electivire is out after this Gyara is set up. The idea of changing Earthquake to Taunt here is still something to think of, as a Fully Set Up Gyara can always 1HKO it's opponent after a Stealth Rock Damage ( if it got around +2 Atk & Spe with Life orb ). Now, the Moves changed. With Taunt and Stone Edge, it will be the most incredible Force. No Set Up Sweeper can come and try this Gyarados Out, even a Salamence is no longer a Thread for this Gyara. A Stone Edge that will defeat another opposing Gyara, Salamence, Dragonite, Togekiss ( if it's a Modest standard set, not guaranteed against a Timid Air Slash Flincher set ), and more.

Pokemon Used to be in my Team :

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
Jolly - Speed Boost
252 Atk - 80 Spe - 176 Hp
- Baton Pass
- Sword Dance
- Protect
- Substitute

Speed Boosts with Sword Dance Baton Pass ? Back to the Classic Game, where Baton Pass is the Key to success, passing it's Speed Boost with it's Attack +2 to the other Sweeper, and causing troble to the enemies. when this pokemon is out, a Protect is necessary to get a higher Speed, when Baton Pass can be used after a single Speed Boost is available, or maybe a Sword Dance to get a higher Attack for my Sweepers, and another Protect to gain more Speed. Baton Pass is used afterward, so that i can still get another Speed boost After My Sweeper Fainted by something unpredictable out there, but ussually a +2 Attack and +3 Spe is already almost invulnerable. This Jolly Ninjask can be used several times, to boost a +1 Spe, where only Protect and Baton Pass is used. Substitute is used to get this Ninjask a better coverage when Baton Passing, making it possible to survive the mid Battle.

Kingdra @ Leftover
Adamant - Swift Swim
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Dragon Dance
- Water Fall
- Outrage
- Substitute / Yawn

Kingdra is prefered since it only got one weakness to Dragon Type moves. All Dragon Dance Outrage user is feared with it's Power, and with Kingdra's Defends and Special Defends stat, it's an incredible monster to face, with it's double Stab Powerful Attack. Subtitutes is a good option to deal some Toxic User Pokemon like Vaporeon, when i'm thinkink that Yawn could force away my enemies to switch. ( work well with ninjask )

Claydol @ Light Clay
Careful - Levitate
252 Hp - 176 SpD - 80 Def
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Rapid Spin
- Explosion
My Rapid Spinner, and with the same jobs with the old guard, Bronzong, a Dual Screener, is the change here. Rapid Spin, as the Rater recomend, might be a great help for Gyarados, and my Togekiss for Setting Up. When this Claydol has a really high SpD point, most Ice type attack are most likely save for this Screener, as the Screen will later help in doubling the Def Stat. It's job is simple, just Set Up screen, Rapid Spin, then Kaboom if necessary, when the situation here is good enaugh, a swith in is prefered ( ex : when the enemies is using some water type moves for this claydol, i prefered to switch into latias and sweep away the enemies, as my latias can always recover from the hit, depending on the situations )

Any Comments and Suggestions ?
and i think that any subtitution in my team is prefarably some breedable pokes, since some pokemon like heatran and other are more difficult to get for me.

i see a mixape weakness, if it's running the right set, it can come in, NP and potentially sweep your zong, ninjask, breloom and potentially your kingdra/togekiss depending on if he's running grass knot or HP ice. To cover this weakness a little, may i suggest an offensive DD gyara?
Gyara @ Adamant
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Stone Edge
~ Earthquake / Bounce

not hard to acquire and gives you a lot of coverage.

Another weakness i see, is to mixmence. Fire Blast will kill loom, ninjask and zong. Draco Meteor can definitely hurt a lot of your pokes, and if he outrages, you dont have much to take it, except for maybe bronzong. In general you have 3 pokes weak to fire, so you may want to look at that, maybe replacing loom with machamp? or if you want to swordsdance, maybe go with SD luke?

Now onto Aerodactyl, you need to watch out for weaville antileads, predict the taunt and then the ice punch. Also you dont really have someone to take explosion, except maybe ninjask if you can predict it and get a protect off.

I'm not sure what else there is, but good luck on your team!

forestflamerunner

Ain't no rest for the wicked
you also dont like electrivire at all. it outspeeds everything on your team but aerodactyl. to counter this, i'd recommend gliscor:
gliscor
Jolly/leftovers
252HP-40ATK-216SPE
earthquake
sword dance
arial ace
roost

this will deal with electrivire and mixape, both which give your team trouble

also. your kingdra, (if keeping it against gyarados), should have rain dance insted of sub/yawn or in your bronzong. with this and the rigth EV's you can out spped electivire and hurt really badly with surf/draco meteor. check smogon but i think 12 EV's can out run electivire. but if ur not going for rain dance, use sniper

i see a mixape weakness, if it's running the right set, it can come in, NP and potentially sweep your zong, ninjask, breloom and potentially your kingdra/togekiss depending on if he's running grass knot or HP ice. To cover this weakness a little, may i suggest an offensive DD gyara?
Gyara @ Adamant
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Stone Edge
~ Earthquake / Bounce

not hard to acquire and gives you a lot of coverage.

Another weakness i see, is to mixmence. Fire Blast will kill loom, ninjask and zong. Draco Meteor can definitely hurt a lot of your pokes, and if he outrages, you dont have much to take it, except for maybe bronzong. In general you have 3 pokes weak to fire, so you may want to look at that, maybe replacing loom with machamp? or if you want to swordsdance, maybe go with SD luke?

Now onto Aerodactyl, you need to watch out for weaville antileads, predict the taunt and then the ice punch. Also you dont really have someone to take explosion, except maybe ninjask if you can predict it and get a protect off.

I'm not sure what else there is, but good luck on your team!

Yep, you are right, a real weakness agains't Mixmence. ( i already tried Lucario, but it also KOed by that Mence. So i use Breloom with Spore instead, since most mence i saw doesn't have any flying type moves )
Maybe i will try the Gyarados one for this :)

you also dont like electrivire at all. it outspeeds everything on your team but aerodactyl. to counter this, i'd recommend gliscor:
gliscor
Jolly/leftovers
252HP-40ATK-216SPE
earthquake
sword dance
arial ace
roost

this will deal with electrivire and mixape, both which give your team trouble
Nope, when i'm using Gliscor, it's worse, an electivire with Ice Punch, and Infernape with HP Ice ( which is very common ) make it even worse. That's why i use the Baton Pass Ninjask for more Speed boosts since i don't really like Scarf user much.

How about this one ?

Jolly - Pressure
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake / Fly

As i said before a Taunt is what i need here as a lead, but after several battle i found out that a Swampert is really nice and able to counter my Aerodactyl, so i don't really know right now about this one. But This Aerodactyl's Taunt could become a real problem to some of my enemies. With a High Speed that almost outclassed everything, it can be a fearsome enemies, and with a Stabbed Rock Slide, it can be a real Power at first, even i think it could only attack once with it's Defensive Stat. The Last slot is the one i'm still thinkink, i keep on using Heart Scale to decide it's last move. An Ice Fang or Fly ( more preffered with it's STAB power ) is useful to be used against Roserade, when Earthquake is used to face some Nice guy like Tyranitar or Metagross.

Togekiss @ Leftover
Timid - Serene Grace
252 Hp - 252 Spe - 6 SpA
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Thunder Wave

A Basic Flinch Kiss by me, Timid that gave me a pure Speed, so that when the opponent is still paralysis, with hope of getting chance to Set Up for Nasty Plot. A Roost is necessary to Heal outside of Leftovers, and it's a real Terror. I still thinked about Baton Passer to Special Kingdra, but i prefer this one since it really help me out against my friend, with incredible power of +4 Air Slash, it even Flinch and Deal much damage to my friend's pokes. So yeah, a Hell if you want to say, even to some pokes with High Speed, when paralysis, it's Speed won't exceed this Togekiss with 280s Speed Stats. ( work well with ninjask's speed boost pass )

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant - Poison Heal
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Spore
- Seed Bomb
- Brick Break
- Sword Dance

It's quite Risky with out any Screen Support, to set up this Sword Dancer Breloom, and yes, i use Brick Break instead of Focus Punch. The problem here, is i keep Flinch because of the Attack Launch before Focus Punch, which make it unable to moves. I use this instead of Lucario because it got Spore. I could make a good use on it to make my opposing enemy to sleep, and usually it is forced to swith out. If it won't swith out, then it's my chance to Clear it of from the game. A Grass type move like Seed Bomb will be helpful if i find some Swampert or another Ground or Water Types, as well as Rock type ( which is rare for me ), and Fighting type is useful to crush some Steel or Rock Pokemon that is common in these day. A Sword Dance is used if i have chance to power up my Power, which make a OHKO Normal Damage Possible. ( work well with ninjask )

Bronzong @ Light Clay
Sassy - Lavitate
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Next, is a Screen user, which may be helpful in my team setting up. It's job is to only Set Up Screen, and maybe Earthquake ( if i face another Steel Type, or even worse, Magnezone ). When it can't do anything left, then Kabooom !! Explosion, as it's the most deadly moves i know until now. This Bronzong is also act as a nice wall, which some of my enemies probably swith out their pokes after see this nice guy out, thinkink of a Trickzong ( which is very common ) will ruin their strategy.

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
Jolly - Speed Boost
252 Atk - 80 Spe - 176 Hp
- Baton Pass
- Sword Dance
- Protect
- X Scissors

Speed Boosts with Sword Dance Baton Pass ? Back to the Classic Game, where Baton Pass is the Key to success, passing it's Speed Boost with it's Attack +2 to the other Sweeper, and causing troble to the enemies. when this pokemon is out, a Protect is necessary to get a higher Speed, when Baton Pass can be used after a single Speed Boost is available, or maybe a Sword Dance to get a higher Attack for my Sweepers, and another Protect to gain more Speed. Baton Pass is used afterward, so that i can still get another Speed boost After My Sweeper Fainted by something unpredictable out there, but ussually a +2 Attack and +3 Spe is already almost invulnerable. This Jolly Ninjask can be used several times, to boost a +1 Spe, where only Protect and Baton Pass is used.

Gyarados @ Life Orb
Adamant - Intimidate
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Dragon Dance
- Water Fall
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake

Not yet Tested, but this is my plan for changing Kingdra. Ice type moves like Ice Fang is required to Crush Salamence ( yea, at the Kingdra, i use Outrage ) But, in this case, i prefer Ice type moves instead of Stone Edge they suggest in the Smogon D/P Strategy to gain 4 x Effectiveness against Salamence, a x2 Power against another Flying and Grass type, and even 4x Power against Gliscor. when a water type is used to Stab Attack my opposing Fire types enemies just like Kingdra does. Earthquake is really Important here since an Electivire will become a hard enemies this time, as it gave this gyarados a 4 times Effectiveness when Kingdra got none. But to think about Kingdra's Lack of Physical Ice Types moves and weak Attack points is also must be counted, so as some people recomended, i change it into this Gyarados.
Or should i use some other pokes replacing Both Kingdra and Breloom ? or replacing a bronzong so that Breloom could stay maybe ?

i definitely gyara covers more than kingdra. I'm a little curious about what the point of your bronzong is. Screen protection is generally used to help setup pokes and it seems like it could be replaced with something more useful.

Maybe a wishporeon? just pulled this from smogon
188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe
~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Surf
~ Hidden Power Electric / Ice Beam / Toxic

consider running ice beam because that will also solve the mixmence problem that you say you have

i definitely gyara covers more than kingdra. I'm a little curious about what the point of your bronzong is. Screen protection is generally used to help setup pokes and it seems like it could be replaced with something more useful.

Maybe a wishporeon? just pulled this from smogon
188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe
~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Surf
~ Hidden Power Electric / Ice Beam / Toxic

consider running ice beam because that will also solve the mixmence problem that you say you have
hmm, if that's the case, i think there will be more pokes with a electric types weakness, but i'll try it then ^^

thanks for your suggestions

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
A ninjask with a focus sash outside of the lead position is never going to work, particularly without rapid spin support. It will take 50% upon entering the field, meaning you will only really be able to get it in after a KO. You will then likely have only one chance to pass +1 speed to something. It seems to me that your team would function fine without Ninjask, though i believe you may need a revenge killer to help deal with threats like Salamence and Gyarados.

A scarf Latias would be what I would normally suggest. However, I sense that it is likely to be banned soon (against my wishes) so this might be inadvisable. Your team is rather weak to both electric and fire however, eliminating many other suitable options, such as Jirachi. It may then simply be better to have another setup sweeper to maintain your offensive momentum, preventing these sweepers from setting up. Salamence is a good example, who will find it easier to set up under screens.

I think that Bronzong is excellent on your team, helping to set up Gyarados, Togekiss, and Breloom. However, for Breloom to take advantage of this better, I would suggest you keep Swords dance and put Mach Punch over Brick Break.

Aerodactyl wants Earthquake rather than Ice fang. Fly is an awful option as it gives free turns to the opponent. Earthquake offers better coverage, and can be used against threats like a +1 DD Tyranitar. Against Roserade and other leads, you should taunt first and then SR, by which point you will likely have little chance to attack. Gliscor is easily beaten by taunt, and dragonite with Rock Slide. Ice Fang is too weak to be of note unless it is 4x effective.

Good luck

A ninjask with a focus sash outside of the lead position is never going to work, particularly without rapid spin support. It will take 50% upon entering the field, meaning you will only really be able to get it in after a KO. You will then likely have only one chance to pass +1 speed to something. It seems to me that your team would function fine without Ninjask, though i believe you may need a revenge killer to help deal with threats like Salamence and Gyarados.

A scarf Latias would be what I would normally suggest. However, I sense that it is likely to be banned soon (against my wishes) so this might be inadvisable. Your team is rather weak to both electric and fire however, eliminating many other suitable options, such as Jirachi. It may then simply be better to have another setup sweeper to maintain your offensive momentum, preventing these sweepers from setting up. Salamence is a good example, who will find it easier to set up under screens.

I think that Bronzong is excellent on your team, helping to set up Gyarados, Togekiss, and Breloom. However, for Breloom to take advantage of this better, I would suggest you keep Swords dance and put Mach Punch over Brick Break.

Aerodactyl wants Earthquake rather than Ice fang. Fly is an awful option as it gives free turns to the opponent. Earthquake offers better coverage, and can be used against threats like a +1 DD Tyranitar. Against Roserade and other leads, you should taunt first and then SR, by which point you will likely have little chance to attack. Gliscor is easily beaten by taunt, and dragonite with Rock Slide. Ice Fang is too weak to be of note unless it is 4x effective.

Good luck

Yea, a mixmence is a good option on this replacing Ninjask, but if you are telling me about that ninjask jobs, i think my lead aerodactyl could always handle it with taunt on. If it failed it's job, and the stealth rock is on, my Bronzong will help it to endure the damages from opponent's attack.
after i calculate the damage after screen effect, the worse case scenarios is a 400 Attack Stab Outrage with Item Support only does damage between 238 and 281 damages, that's what the HP EV investment for ^^

So, it's save :)

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Unless Aerodactyl kills the opponent's lead, the lead can simply come back later and set up SR. Ninjask is a risky strategy besides. Most teams will carry a taunt user or a phazer or something to prevent the baton pass from going ahead. I was actually thinking of DDmence behind screens, but Mixmence would be equally viable, the new Mixmence set most so.

Additionally, since most people will simply keep attacking Ninjask if they have nothing else up their sleeve, you will almost never get an SD in. You have no powerful dedicated baton pass recipient, so you may simply find yourself walled and killed or forced out. Good dedicated recipients include Metagross and Lucario.

The issue is that Bronzong has to blow up to deal with threats. This means that you must not allow too many sweepers to set up. This is why I suggest a consistent and sustained offensive rather than the use of Ninjask.

Unless Aerodactyl kills the opponent's lead, the lead can simply come back later and set up SR. Ninjask is a risky strategy besides. Most teams will carry a taunt user or a phazer or something to prevent the baton pass from going ahead. I was actually thinking of DDmence behind screens, but Mixmence would be equally viable, the new Mixmence set most so.

Additionally, since most people will simply keep attacking Ninjask if they have nothing else up their sleeve, you will almost never get an SD in. You have no powerful dedicated baton pass recipient, so you may simply find yourself walled and killed or forced out. Good dedicated recipients include Metagross and Lucario.

The issue is that Bronzong has to blow up to deal with threats. This means that you must not allow too many sweepers to set up. This is why I suggest a consistent and sustained offensive rather than the use of Ninjask.
Hmm, if it's a DD Mence, why don't we use a DDNite instead ? with a DD, i think a Dragonite with DD is more useful here, since Mence only getr advantages in Speed and SpA over Nite in stats. Now, i'm thinkin about a Mixmence, or a DDnite, can anyone help me a little in choosing ?

Okay, now i'm thinkin about a Timid Latias, what sets should it use ?

Mixnite or Mixmence really comes down to, do you need superpower on your team. If you don't, then it's a lot better to put in mixmence because the higher SpA and Spd really help out when trying to wallbreak and put dents in your opponent.

Mixnite or Mixmence really comes down to, do you need superpower on your team. If you don't, then it's a lot better to put in mixmence because the higher SpA and Spd really help out when trying to wallbreak and put dents in your opponent.
Hmm, to think of it, there's several choice for me now to replace the ninjask

MixMence @ Life Orbs
DDNite @ Life Orbs
Calm Mind Latias @ Life Orb

which one should i use ?

( trying DDNite first i think )

hmm, if that's the case, i think there will be more pokes with a electric types weakness, but i'll try it then ^^

thanks for your suggestions
If you want a wisher, use Umbreon, although not OU, his Def/SpD/HP say otherwise. Plus he has very good tanking potential and you can take out that silly Ninjask for it. Stealth rocks will bring the ninjask out to 1/2 hp before you even start using it :X

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
252 HP / 92 SpD / 164 Spe
~ Wish
~ Payback
~ Taunt / Protect
~ Toxic / Yawn

You also don't have a rapid spinner, I'd reccoment Claydol/Starmie, 'cause foretress is weak to fire.

I'll give you some ideas with smogon's builds

Claydol @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 HP / 144 Def / 114 SpA
Utility Claydol. Secondary Stealth rocks in case an enemy spinner throws 'Dactyl's away (you could also put Psychic/Toxic there, too.)

There's also a Claydol Moveset that has Dual Screens:
Claydol @ Lum berry/ Light Clay (I'd go with the clay)
Careful Nature
252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
~ Explosion
~ Reflect
~ Light Screen
~ Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin

Eh, I don't like that Gyarados. Here's the build I'd use:
Gyarados @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spe
~ Dragon Dance
~ Taunt
~ Waterfall
~ Stone Edge / Bounce

Taunt then DD on the switch. You'll be virtually unstoppable, Waterfall + Stone Edge = Godly Type Coverage

And the reason you can't pull the focus punch off it 'cause you don't have sub. You spore, then sub on the switch, and you get at least 1 focus punch off. It's kind of risky, but brick break may be better, it's all personal preference.

I hope you take some of my advice into consideration, and I hope it helps! :kongler:

BTW I'd use Latias, just 'cause it's god a great movepool at it's hands, along with tanking potential.

Latias @ Lefties/Life Orb
Timid/Modest Nature
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Calm Mind
~
Dragon Pulse
~
Surf
~
Recover / Grass Knot / Hidden Power Fire

If you want a wisher, use Umbreon, although not OU, his Def/SpD/HP say otherwise. Plus he has very good tanking potential and you can take out that silly Ninjask for it. Stealth rocks will bring the ninjask out to 1/2 hp before you even start using it :X

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
252 HP / 92 SpD / 164 Spe
~ Wish
~ Payback
~ Taunt / Protect
~ Toxic / Yawn

You also don't have a rapid spinner, I'd reccoment Claydol/Starmie, 'cause foretress is weak to fire.

I'll give you some ideas with smogon's builds

Claydol @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 HP / 144 Def / 114 SpA
Utility Claydol. Secondary Stealth rocks in case an enemy spinner throws 'Dactyl's away (you could also put Psychic/Toxic there, too.)

There's also a Claydol Moveset that has Dual Screens:
Claydol @ Lum berry/ Light Clay (I'd go with the clay)
Careful Nature
252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
~ Explosion
~ Reflect
~ Light Screen
~ Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin

Eh, I don't like that Gyarados. Here's the build I'd use:
Gyarados @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spe
~ Dragon Dance
~ Taunt
~ Waterfall
~ Stone Edge / Bounce

Taunt then DD on the switch. You'll be virtually unstoppable, Waterfall + Stone Edge = Godly Type Coverage

And the reason you can't pull the focus punch off it 'cause you don't have sub. You spore, then sub on the switch, and you get at least 1 focus punch off. It's kind of risky, but brick break may be better, it's all personal preference.

I hope you take some of my advice into consideration, and I hope it helps! :kongler:

BTW I'd use Latias, just 'cause it's god a great movepool at it's hands, along with tanking potential.

Latias @ Lefties/Life Orb
Timid/Modest Nature
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Calm Mind
~
Dragon Pulse
~
Surf
~
Recover / Grass Knot / Hidden Power Fire

I'll take ur recomendations for removing Bronzong, and replace it with Dual Screen Spinner Claydol, also for the Ninjask, i'll take this Latias

Latias @ Life Orb
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover
- Hp Fire

Is it good enaugh ? i still have lacks of Fire types, since a water type moves can be handle by my Gyara.

Btw why a gyarados should have Taunt ?? I do think Three Attacks and an Ice type is more useful ? can you gave me the reason there ?
I think i need a little explanation, since the only use of taunt as far as i know is to prevents some Stealth Rock, so a Lead Taunt user is prefered.

I Set a Team right now, how about this one ?
Is it good enaugh ? or should i use my Bronzong still ?

Jolly - Pressure
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake / Fly

As i said before a Taunt is what i need here as a lead, but after several battle i found out that a Swampert is really nice and able to counter my Aerodactyl, so i don't really know right now about this one. But This Aerodactyl's Taunt could become a real problem to some of my enemies. With a High Speed that almost outclassed everything, it can be a fearsome enemies, and with a Stabbed Rock Slide, it can be a real Power at first, even i think it could only attack once with it's Defensive Stat. The Last slot is the one i'm still thinkink, i keep on using Heart Scale to decide it's last move. An Ice Fang or Fly ( more preffered with it's STAB power ) is useful to be used against Roserade, when Earthquake is used to face some Nice guy like Tyranitar or Metagross.

Togekiss @ Leftover
Timid - Serene Grace
252 Hp - 252 Spe - 6 SpA
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Thunder Wave

A Basic Flinch Kiss by me, Timid that gave me a pure Speed, so that when the opponent is still paralysis, with hope of getting chance to Set Up for Nasty Plot. A Roost is necessary to Heal outside of Leftovers, and it's a real Terror. I still thinked about Baton Passer to Special Kingdra, but i prefer this one since it really help me out against my friend, with incredible power of +4 Air Slash, it even Flinch and Deal much damage to my friend's pokes. So yeah, a Hell if you want to say, even to some pokes with High Speed, when paralysis, it's Speed won't exceed this Togekiss with 280s Speed Stats. ( work well with ninjask's speed boost pass )

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant - Poison Heal
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Spore
- Seed Bomb
- Brick Break
- Sword Dance

It's quite Risky with out any Screen Support, to set up this Sword Dancer Breloom, and yes, i use Brick Break instead of Focus Punch. The problem here, is i keep Flinch because of the Attack Launch before Focus Punch, which make it unable to moves. I use this instead of Lucario because it got Spore. I could make a good use on it to make my opposing enemy to sleep, and usually it is forced to swith out. If it won't swith out, then it's my chance to Clear it of from the game. A Grass type move like Seed Bomb will be helpful if i find some Swampert or another Ground or Water Types, as well as Rock type ( which is rare for me ), and Fighting type is useful to crush some Steel or Rock Pokemon that is common in these day. A Sword Dance is used if i have chance to power up my Power, which make a OHKO Normal Damage Possible. ( work well with ninjask )

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid - Levitate
252 SpA - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- HP Fire
- Recover
With Water types moves handled by Gyarados, this Latias can always Defeat a CB Scizor Revenge Kill, when seeing this Latias used Recover and Calm mind at once, when Dragon Pulse is a STAB Attack that's really important. This set also become my vital part replacing Ninjask, which could endure the damage from Electr type moves that Gyarados Scared of. Thanks to everyone who rates my team, i think this Latias is now useful to be used. A Recover job is to replace Leftovers, and make Life Orbs Sweep Time longer, with a High SpD of Latias, Ice Types moves won't be a problem, or even some common moves like Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball. A Stab Outrage is a Problem, but with a Spe like Timid Latias, a Calm Mind Dragon Pulse should be able to KOed the opposing Dragon enemies.

Claydol @ Light Clay
Nature - Levitate ( EVs depend on nature, still looking for one )
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Rapid Spin
- Explosion
My Rapid Spinner, and with the same jobs with the old guard, Bronzong, a Dual Screener, is the change here. Rapid Spin, as the Rater recomend, might be a great help for Gyarados, and my Togekiss for Setting Up. When this Claydol has a really high SpD point, most Ice type attack are most likely save for this Screener, as the Screen will later help in doubling the Def Stat. It's job is simple, just Set Up screen, Rapid Spin, then Kaboom if necessary, when the situation here is good enaugh, a swith in is prefered ( ex : when the enemies is using some water type moves for this claydol, i prefered to switch into latias and sweep away the enemies, as my latias can always recover from the hit, depending on the situations )

Gyarados @ Life Orb
Adamant - Intimidate
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Dragon Dance
- Water Fall
- Stone Edge / Ice Fang ?
- Earthquake / ( Taunt ?? )

This is my plan for changing Kingdra. Ice type moves like Ice Fang is required to Crush Salamence ( yea, at the Kingdra, i use Outrage ) But, in this case, i prefer Ice type moves instead of Stone Edge they suggest in the Smogon D/P Strategy to gain 4 x Effectiveness against Salamence, a x2 Power against another Flying and Grass type, and even 4x Power against Gliscor. when a water type is used to Stab Attack my opposing Fire types enemies just like Kingdra does. Earthquake is really Important here since an Electivire will become a hard enemies this time, as it gave this gyarados a 4 times Effectiveness when Kingdra got none. But to think about Kingdra's Lack of Physical Ice Types moves and weak Attack points is also must be counted, so as some people recomended, i change it into this Gyarados. This Gyarados will have no problem against Electivire after Setting Up, if the opposing electivire is out after this Gyara is set up. The idea of changing Earthquake to Taunt here is still something to think of, as a Fully Set Up Gyara can always 1HKO it's opponent after a Stealth Rock Damage ( if it got around +2 Atk & Spe with Life orb )

How about this one ? any more tips for this ?

Solid team, but I don't think you need 252 Speed evs and a Timid nature on Togekiss, if you're gonna T-Wave. 252 HP and 252 Sp. Attack instead of speed? And maybe a Modest nature? With para, you're gonna outspeed pretty much everything, so you don't need max speed. Just a suggestion.

Solid team, but I don't think you need 252 Speed evs and a Timid nature on Togekiss, if you're gonna T-Wave. 252 HP and 252 Sp. Attack instead of speed? And maybe a Modest nature? With para, you're gonna outspeed pretty much everything, so you don't need max speed. Just a suggestion.
No, i think i prefer a pure speed here, since there's once when I got outspeeded by my opponent's Togekiss and Flinched till dead ( yea, even his Timid Kiss's SpA EV is zero ( maybe, he says that it's Pure Hp and Spe ), he still manage to beat my Modest Togekiss. )

By the way, should i keep my Bronzong or switch it to Claydol ?

By the way, here's the current Team

Jolly - Pressure
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake / Fly

Togekiss @ Leftover
Timid - Serene Grace
252 Hp - 252 Spe - 6 SpA
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Thunder Wave

A Basic Flinch Kiss by me, Timid that gave me a pure Speed, so that when the opponent is still paralysis, with hope of getting chance to Set Up for Nasty Plot. A Roost is necessary to Heal outside of Leftovers, and it's a real Terror. I still thinked about Baton Passer to Special Kingdra, but i prefer this one since it really help me out against my friend, with incredible power of +4 Air Slash, it even Flinch and Deal much damage to my friend's pokes. So yeah, a Hell if you want to say, even to some pokes with High Speed, when paralysis, it's Speed won't exceed this Togekiss with 280s Speed Stats. ( work well with ninjask's speed boost pass ).

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant - Poison Heal
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Spore
- Seed Bomb
- Brick Break
- Sword Dance

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid - Levitate
252 SpA - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- HP Fire
- Recover

Bronzong @ Light Clay
Sassy - Lavitate
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Next, is a Screen user, which may be helpful in my team setting up. It's job is to only Set Up Screen, and maybe Earthquake ( if i face another Steel Type, or even worse, Magnezone ). When it can't do anything left, then Kabooom !! Explosion, as it's the most deadly moves i know until now. This Bronzong is also act as a nice wall, which some of my enemies probably swith out their pokes after see this nice guy out, thinkink of a Trickzong ( which is very common ) will ruin their strategy.

Gyarados @ Life Orb
Adamant - Intimidate
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp
- Dragon Dance
- Water Fall
- Stone Edge / Ice Fang ?
- Earthquake / ( Taunt ?? )

This is my plan for changing Kingdra. Ice type moves like Ice Fang is required to Crush Salamence ( yea, at the Kingdra, i use Outrage ) But, in this case, i prefer Ice type moves instead of Stone Edge they suggest in the Smogon D/P Strategy to gain 4 x Effectiveness against Salamence, a x2 Power against another Flying and Grass type, and even 4x Power against Gliscor. when a water type is used to Stab Attack my opposing Fire types enemies just like Kingdra does. Earthquake is really Important here since an Electivire will become a hard enemies this time, as it gave this gyarados a 4 times Effectiveness when Kingdra got none. But to think about Kingdra's Lack of Physical Ice Types moves and weak Attack points is also must be counted, so as some people recomended, i change it into this Gyarados. This Gyarados will have no problem against Electivire after Setting Up, if the opposing electivire is out after this Gyara is set up. The idea of changing Earthquake to Taunt here is still something to think of, as a Fully Set Up Gyara can always 1HKO it's opponent after a Stealth Rock Damage ( if it got around +2 Atk & Spe with Life orb )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)