Smogon Premier League - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost to minato

One dumb move lost me the match, because I was too sure that I'll win and forgot about his last win option...

gg and sorry team :(

i'm proud of you, team =D

gj to the cryonicles and tigers as well

and thanks to everyone who's offered congratulations or cheering! it's definitely heartening

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
if critting every turn when the teams were already lopsided is fun pokemon to you, then i suppose

confirming loss, gg

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got two crits: one against Rotom, which was doomed already because of your misprediction, and one against Suicune, which was asleep for at least one guaranteed turn.

Don't even try.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey SDS, Gouki said the game wasn't fun. I don't possibly see how that game could be considered "fun".

Don't even try.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shiv is away and I need to talk to him about some things before the next round goes up, so because of that, this round will be slightly extended until

Thursday, May 20th, 12:00 AM CDT

Do note that while players may now use this extra time to complete their unfinished matches, this is NOT an extension FOR players to complete their matches. This is an extension for technical reasons, so do not get lazy next round thinking there will be an extension, because there won't be.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'd like to emphasize LN's point. This whole thing is based on people being able to get shit done on time. I'd rather not see any more extensions, ever. I'm going to be coming down hard on people who lag tournaments, and I'm going to put pressure on every other host to do the same. Do not be a casualty of my crusade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)