US Regional Qualifier - Phoenix, AZ - May 22nd, 2010 WON BY XEROGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
wishing people the best of luck in phoenix. its been a year since i last played and only hope everything turns out well for smogoners in phoenix!

i would go and visit you guys but i might be stopped by the cops for looking illegal. its just the way it is.

so if someone accused me of hacking in arizona and the cops find out, im fucked.

If you have a valid driver's license or other ID(like all other citizens), the cops won't touch you. :p

Now with hacking on the other hand, if you're caught you'll definitely get reported and kicked out. However, if you or somebody you know uses a Golbat, you'll be safe! :p

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
wishing people the best of luck in phoenix. its been a year since i last played and only hope everything turns out well for smogoners in phoenix!

i would go and visit you guys but i might be stopped by the cops for looking illegal. its just the way it is.

so if someone accused me of hacking in arizona and the cops find out, im fucked.
Sorry our state sucks so much.

If you have a valid driver's license or other ID(like all other citizens), the cops won't touch you. :p
Doesn't stop 'em from pulling him over.

Now with hacking on the other hand, if you're caught you'll definitely get reported and kicked out. However, if you or somebody you know uses a Golbat, you'll be safe! :p
Always practice safe Pokemon.

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
awwww. i have not seen zerowing since we went on the same plane to nationals. and i was too shy to confront him until the end

kamz

I'm going to battlhar you guys on the 22nd.
what does battlhar mean?

also i am willing to set up a carpool. 100$ each. pm me if you are interested. my mom will be driving and spots are limited so hurry.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
what does battlhar mean?
looooooooool I gotta sig that!

anywhinkles. If anybody going to the Phoenix Qualifier needs a full team of RNG'd pokes, I'm giving one away so you can test it there.

PM me if interested.

I'll edit this when I've given it away.

Weeeell, i may not be going now because zerowing was my last option to get a ride to VGC, unless someone in the southern CA area is willing to pick me up with them :3

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm in So Cal, but I gotta pass my drivers' test to even have a chance to go (and my drivers' test is thursday). I'm guessing letting you know on thursday is a bit late notice?

Talk to me in PM or something

I'm in So Cal, but I gotta pass my drivers' test to even have a chance to go (and my drivers' test is thursday). I'm guessing letting you know on thursday is a bit late notice?

Talk to me in PM or something
nothing is late notice until it's the day of the event ;D And I think it might be good to say that I'm in Santa Clarita, which may or may not be near you at all. :s

kamz

nothing is late notice until it's the day of the event ;D And I think it might be good to say that I'm in Santa Clarita, which may or may not be near you at all. :s
if you can come to glendale you can come with me. we are leaving at like 3:00-4:00 a.m.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
For those who are curious, this is a pic of what PBB may look like if/when he attends Phoenix:

I have to admit. I'm in a pretty crummy situation at the moment having lost in two Regionals already. Aside from the tournament though, it should be cool to meet you in person, OmegaDonut. Other than that, all I can say is hopefully the third time's the charm.

I have to admit. I'm in a pretty crummy situation at the moment having lost in two Regionals already. Aside from the tournament though, it should be cool to meet you in person, OmegaDonut. Other than that, all I can say is hopefully the third time's the charm.
Just wondering, because you mentioned Dallas and I would like to have less Smogoners in Dallas, if you get a Nats ticket from Pheonix, are you still planning on coming to Dallas?

This is a like a 20 min drive for me so I might go. Now I don't have a team at all so I might go for the shiny Eevee and to see how the thing goes...maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)