Ask a simple question, get a simple answer (Mark 3)

So i seem to have a problem. Whenever i try to enter a server i get disconnected and get

"an error occurred while reading a message from the server: null"

I have no clue what that means, because it happens on any server i have an account on.
Can anyone help with this?

Note: i have'nt played in about 5 months.

EDIT: and yes i have updated

My shoddy battle system is old and everything as it all grey and plain. I've seen picts of 1.7. I'm not sure if mine is new. I have windows. Do I have to delete shoddy to update? Would my teams disappear?

I made my account yesterday and it said my password was incorrect and a bunch of things about how I couldn't sign in. I checked the password 1,000 times.

I just assumed it needed time to realize that I made my account or w/e. It still has the same problem yet, I can sign into these forums with the same password and whatnot. I registered and everything and I see some others are having this same problem.

It would really help if somebody could like...you know...answer?

Is it possible you made a typo? I know it's obvious, but I've typoed during registration before and messed up accounts =/

I made my account yesterday and it said my password was incorrect and a bunch of things about how I couldn't sign in. I checked the password 1,000 times.

I just assumed it needed time to realize that I made my account or w/e. It still has the same problem yet, I can sign into these forums with the same password and whatnot. I registered and everything and I see some others are having this same problem.

It would really help if somebody could like...you know...answer?
typo problem imo.

Is it possible you made a typo? I know it's obvious, but I've typoed during registration before and messed up accounts =/
But I can still sign on to these sites with the same password that I put in the log in for Shoddy.

Let's say my password was ApplePie or something.

I type in Applepie on Shoddy and it says it doesn't work.

I type in Applepie here on these forums and I'm capable of logging in. That's why I'm wondering because I've tried to sign in like 700000 times and checked the password more than 15 times.

Well, your Smogon account isn't linked to your Shoddy account, so it's quite possible you registered and typo'd there, but not on here.

So i seem to have a problem. Whenever i try to enter a server i get disconnected and get

I have no clue what that means, because it happens on any server i have an account on.

can i please have help with this...

@Omnibu - it has happened. You need a patch. Most servers have it now. Smogon has it, just make sure you're building a new team on smogon.

Whenever I try to login into a server the screen freezes for a few seconds and doesn't log me in. The same thing happens whenever I try to register a new name. This happens on all the servers.

am i being ignored for a reason? :(

Whenever I try to login into a server the screen freezes for a few seconds and doesn't log me in. The same thing happens whenever I try to register a new name. This happens on all the servers.
same problem

I can't login to any server, and from the short time I was able to, I frequently disconnected with the message: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java and Shoddy Battle, but I still seem to get that message.

still confused

i posted a rate my team so i could figure out what needs to be done to my team but no one has replied yet, am i doing something wrong like rule wise or is nothing wrong with my team?

Every time I battle (I haven't been battling for that long) the text gets cut off at the right side of the move box, so I can't battle. It's very annoying.

I tried minimizing and maximizing again, but it won't work. Help?

*Comes out from the rock he's been living under*

Whatever happened to Smogon's own competitor? Whats all this shoddy love?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)