Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vayre: Bring a Cloyster named Cloister-f. It must know Spike Cannon and defeat at least on of the Elite 4's final Pokemon with that move.

@Xyra:A Staryu named Hiyah. It must both learn Thunderbolt and solo Sabrina before it can evolve.

I'm looking to do a runthrough of crystal with the most useless pokemon ever with my friend, so i need some suggestions =p

@Mufasa
use a cyndaquil, when it evloves into typlosion you must teach it fire punch and thunder punch and it must keep quick attack

Okay, so far:

-Bulbasaur, Must know PoisonPowder and SleepPowder, Evolve at lv 20 and 35.
-Omanyte, no tm's
-Cloister-f, Cloyster, must know Spike Cannon and defeat an Elite 4's final pokémon with it.
-
-
-

Halfway there, just need three more.

@Mufasa: Bring an Unown, no I'm kidding... Bring a Sunkern (that's worse) and name it "No Picnic." It must be the second highest leveled member of your team and it may not evolve until it solos one of Clair's Pokemon.

I'm currently bored, so lets try this out. I'm going to play emerald. No trading, and at least two attacking moves of different types on each pokemon. also, no pokemon/ items from the safari zone, unless you can find them elsewhere, at which point there is no restriction on where I catch it.

team so far:
absol- must have 3 tm/hm moves at all time once you get to lilycove
chimeco
tentacool (hentacool) - cant evolve until it solos one of watson's pokemon w/out items.
Carvana (Jaws) must know only 1 water move up to Wiona
Solrock (Alphonso) If it doesn't carry a sun stone when caught, it can only battle wild pokemon til level 28
this is mine from a few pages back. i need 3 more pokemon still

coolking49 take a carvanha and name it jaws. It must know one and only one water type move before winona.

Vayer take a growlith and name it RK9. It must know roar at all times.

I'm interested in trying the scramble challenge on my Fire Red version, no trading please, but otherwise, throw whatever you can at me, just make sure I have 2 pokemon before Lt. Surge

@Mufasa-get a Dunsparce named DurpDurp
-Must have the attack Rage at all times.
-Must learn Glare and keep it forever.

@Seismis Snorlax-get a Koffing named Nj0yUrAiDs
-Must learn Explosion and keep it forever.
-Must use explosion to OHKO 10 pokemon before it can evolve into Weezing.

I'd like to do this challenge as well, on Pokemon FireRed - give me some Pokemon! Please make it really hard but still somewhat feasible.

Edit: I will also do one for ruby/sapphire, so please suggest for this too. I am open to races if anyone's interested.

@Vayre: Farfetch'd: Nicknamed Ch'ding (must be the one traded to you) Must always be the lowest levelled or second lowest leveled pokemon on your team. Must beat Erika alone without any flying type attacks (items allowed barring revive/max revive)

@kd24: Paras: Nicknamed Toad, cannot learn poison powder or stun spore, nor it can it learn toxic via TM. Can learn spore, but is only allowed to use it when fighting Gym Leaders/E4, and only once per battle

Note: I still need 5 more pokemon for my own FR challenge (see above)

RODAN

Banned deucer.
so me and kd are racing thru sapphire now

Treecko: Must always have 2 Grass-type attacks, can't evolve into Sceptile unless it singlehandily defeats Wallace Nickname: IFeelTreeky
Shuppet: Can not evolve until it is taught Protect, must always Protect 1st turn of a matchup or must switch out
Tentacool: Must have all available HMs taught to it, nothing but HMs can be used in battle. Can not evolve until you have all HMs Nickname: Slave
Slugma: Must always know a Rock and Fire-type move if available Nickname: FLUGGER
Makuhita: Must know Rock Smash, can only evolve by singlehandily defeating 2 of Winona's Pokemon with no healing items: Nickname: Buddha
Skarmory: Can only use Fly as an attack, can not use healing items, must know Rock Smash Nickname: SHOTBIRD

mty team ugh....

nevermind about sapphire/ruby, me and rodan are racing x)

RULES:
rodan is allowed to use his emu, i have accepted these terms
we playing sapphire version
only 1 daycare mon
rodan smells x)

Sapphire
Rodan vs kd24

Rodan's team:
Treecko: Must always have 2 Grass-type attacks, can't evolve into Sceptile unless it singlehandily defeats Wallace Nickname: IFeelTreeky

Shuppet: Can not evolve until it is taught Protect, must always Protect 1st turn of a matchup or must switch out Nickname: ICDEDPEOPLE

Tentacool: Must have all available HMs taught to it, nothing but HMs can be used in battle. Can not evolve until you have all HMs Nickname: Slave

Skarmory: Can only use Fly as an attack, can not use healing items, must know Rock Smash Nickname: SHOTBIRD

Makuhita: Must know Rock Smash, can only evolve by singlehandily defeating 2 of Winona's Pokemon with no healing items: Nickname: TubOLard

Slugma: Must always know a Rock and Fire-type move if available Nickname: FLUGGER

kd24's team:
treecko, cant evolve to grovyle until beating brawley, cant evolve to sceptile until singlehandedly taking out winonas skarmory

torkoal that must use iron defense in every battle, can not learn a fire move until after facing archie at mt chimney

pinsir, must always be your highest level, must know rock smash

zubat, cant evolve into golbat until soloing flannery

**magikarp must have surf and waterfall when gyarados, only evolve if it takes part in watson match (and survives the affair)

lileep, can only use non attack moves until evolving, must evolve

*corphish impossible, no way to get a good rod to catch so both me and rodan agreed on this change.

**when good rod is available (or whatever one catches corphish) you must swap magikarp with corphish who knows only 2 water moves and rock smash

---

yeah i think im worse off with my useless torkoal, zubat, and lileep (no fliers either until zubat evolves to crobat) but im ready to whup him

pinsir is horrifying

@SeismicSnorlax: Bring a Ekans named Capelo. It may not evolve unless it solos Erica without the use of items (except for any hold items)

@Kd: Bring a Gyarados named Naja. You may not teach it any TMs or HMs.
Also, good luck on your race through Hoenn.

@SeismicSnorlax - Take a Mankey named KungFu. You must teach it Mega Punch and keep Focus Energy. You must use Focus Energy as it's first move of every battle. The other two moves are up to you. It must solo one of Sabrina's Pokemon to be allowed to evolve.

Need 4 more
LeafGreen

- pinsir that you must solo blaine with
- A Staryu named Hiyah. It must both learn Thunderbolt and solo Sabrina before it can evolve

@Xyra - Start with a Squirtle called Kamex. To evolve it must Solo LT.Surge (Or one of his Pokemon, if too hard). To evolve into Blastoise, You must solo Rival in battle seven with it. You must teach it Dig as soon as possible and keep Rapid Spin for all evolutions.

@Xyra- Get a Pidgey named Hoots
-Cannot evolve until level 28
-Must know fly
-Can evolve to Pidgeot only after leveling up from an Electric pokemon

Good God. I thought the Battle Factory was evil when I lost in the FIRST BATTLE (yeah, yeah, yuk it up all you want), but you guys just cranked the sadism up to 11.

^^
You think this is bad? Go back a few pages and look for the Seel. THAT was bad. This is just "a challenge."

Hi, I'm new in this site. Actually, I just registered because I'm going to restart my HG and I'm wanting a scramble challenge.
Just some things, I will just do a trade (a shiny Shinx than jus caught in my Pt), and please, don't be ridiculous.

@marcayu - Ridiculous...hmmm I'll try to make it as insane as possible. Start with a Totodile called Waninoko (For some reason, I like the Japanese names for the pokemon as nicknames). It must keep Ice Fang and Slash for the rest of the game. The rest of the moves are up to you. To evolve into Croconaw, it must solo Whitney. In order to evolve to Feraligatr, it must solo one of Pryce's pokemon.

Soloing Whitney won't be as hard as it might have been in Au/Ag. As for soloing one of Pryce's mons, I would suggest a STAB Surf on his Piloswine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)