And now, for my new team introductions :

Celebi @ Occa Berry
Modest
80 HP/252 SpAtt/176 Speed
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Leaf Storm
- Earth Power

A Celebi Lead, in Modest with Thunder Wave. I found out that Jirachi when paired with Thunder Wave as a lead won't be effective, when some says that a Parafusion Team must have Thunder Wave at their Lead. Considering it to be true, i ask my cousin to look for Celebi out there, and somehow i got it, the Modest One, just the one i need since Timid won't be much of help after Thunder Wave is done. Stealth Rock is rather obvious move, to help me reduce the enemies' life, which could help me OHKO some of my enemies if it's calculated correctly. Leaf Storm act as my STAB Moves, when Earth Power scares away Steel, Fire, and Rock Monster trying to take me out.

Gengar @ Life Orbs
Timid - Levitate
252 SpA - 252 Spe - 4 Def
- Substitute
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- HP Fire 70

Since my sweeper's out ( most sweeper actually ) there's no more need for Cresselia to be around. Gengar with Pain Split will help in knocking out Blissey ( even i don't take care of it without any Focus Blast )
It's just actually more likely something to sweep, not actually a Blissey Blocker, something that could hit with Fire, and Ghost STAB moves, and so. HP Fire is there to take out Scizor ( when i could do something with Substitute of course to get saves from the first Bullet Punch ). I just don't like Focus Blast, since i miss it all the time. I still need help on this one tough

Togekiss @ Life Orbs
Modest - Serene Grace
252 Hp - 252 SpA - 4 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere

This is my Favourite Pokemon, so i will think to have this Pokemon in my team. This team is actually buid around this guy, from the first time when i'm still using the Nasty Plot Sweeper, Then Timid T-Waver and Flinch Spammer, and now, it's a pure Sweeper. The idea is simple, i'm taking over the job of Scizor , because i'm using Celebi in this team, as i just got my Celebi. Pure SpA here maybe is not as powerful as Scizor's Attack, but it is still better in Speed. It's also much more bulk then Scizor, and Roost is also available. Air Slash is used as a STAB Powerful Attack, with 60% chance of Flinching. Hidden Power Ice is there to take care of my Ice Power Problem, as you guys said in the past months ( yes, i just updated this for this change in August 2010 ), to change Cresselia's Lunar Dance to Ice Beam, but i don't really like the Idea. So, here's my decision, using HP Power Ice 70 on my Togekiss, with around 370 Special Attack. Why don't i put some more Speed in it ? As for me, it's not neccesary, since i already got 4 Pokemon for T-Waving, and i'll place this Togekiss for late game sweeps. It would seems fun if Fighting move is there, so Aura Sphere is chosen to take care of Steel, Rock, and Dark Pokemon who is trying to Block my way.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Jolly - Serene Grace
252 Hp - 220 Atk - 36 Spe
- Substitute
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- Fire Punch

They say Celebi function better as a lead, so this Jirachi switchs jobs, transfering it to the empty spots left by Togekiss, when My Togekiss replace Scizor ( as i cannot have 3 pokemon who weak to fire ) as a sweeper. Jirachi with Thunder Wave, having a Substitute, with Iron Head to flinch the enemies, and Fire Punch to take care of Scizor ( i'm sure Bullet Punch or Quick Attack won't kill this Jirachi, so with my advantage over Speed, i could kill Scizor with it ). This Jirachi is just a supporter, since i cannot find anything else that's better than it to fill this spots. With Iron Head and Thunder Wave, it could be invincible even without Choice Scarf i usually uses to Flinch all of my enemies, if i'm in my Lucky Day. That's what my Hax Team do.

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Calm - Volt Absorb
40 Hp - 252 SpD - 216 Def
- Confuse Ray
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Bolt

I got a Specs Jolteon problem from my Cousin, and i also got the perfect coverage from my cousin. Recomended by my cousin, this Lanturn complete the Parafusion Haxing team that i never plan to build originally. As for me, This sets means to be more supportive to Flinch Haxing, helping me to get much more power and chances to make my opponent unable to moves. This Lanturn's lacks of coverage against Ground moves is handled by Togekiss, when Togekiss's electric type weakness will be route to this Lanturn instead. Confuse Ray and Thunder Wave helps me to get more supportive power when Ice Beam helps me to face an oppossing Dragonite. Thunder Bolt, as a Stab Attack guarantee me to take out Gyarados after a Stealth Rocks Damages, and Volt Absorbs ability gets me out of troubles against Specs Jolteon.

Machamp @ Leftovers
Adamant - No Guard
248 Hp - 252 Atk - 8 Spe
- Substitute
- Dynamic Punch
- Payback
- Stone Edge

A Standard Substitute + 3 Attacks Machamp is used here due to some people's recomendation from this thread. Not very sure how this works, but since already two recomend a Machamp in a Hax team, then this guy replace Salamence. I think i still need some Scizor, for Revenge Sweeping, so i replaced the Salamence for a while. This pokemon also meant to be more supportive in counfusing the targets, getting me much more turn to sets up, or even a free turn to switch out. Yes, if i'm playing on my lucky day that's it.

Pokemon used to be in this team

Cresselia @ Light Clay
Bold - Levitate
252 Hp - 148 Def - 40 SpD - 68 Spe
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Lunar Dance
- Thunder Wave

Having Cresselia with this set never hurts. This Idea came from the First Smog Featured RMT. Getting Control of Cresselia's Lunar Dance, paired together with Screen Support, i will always get at least one of their benefical power. Screen provides me with more times to set up even when i'm facing something with 2x Power, and Lunar Dance gave me one more time to sweep. When Played correctly, using this Cresselia can help me get trough my opponent's entire team by sweeping twice with the same pokemon, since not much team will prepare something to counter the same pokemon twice, especially when the enemies is paralyzed.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant - Technician
252 Atk - 248 Hp - 8 Spe
- Sword Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite

I put this Scizor replacing the old Lucario, as my Friend ( and probably teacher ? no he is not my teacher, just someone i know in other sites who i can rely to when i'm in problem with my team. Thanks Kance ^^ ) suggest so that i could runs a Bulky Sweeper with incredible movepool and really high Attack, much more powerful then the previous guards. Revenge Killing ? Also can. Sweeping ? A Bulky Scizor always can. That's this Scizor's main job. When Lucario and Scizor doesn't have any much different in jobs. This Scizor runs on the Uber Dancer sets, when i'm thinkin if i runs the 252 Spe sets will also not differ much since most sweeper in todays OU metagame got much more Speed then a 252 Speed Adamant Scizor's max speed, so a bulkiness of this Scizor is required. When Pairing, Bullet Punch could already gave me extra Speed with 90 Base Power after a Stab and Technician Boost, more powerful then Lucarios's Extreme Speed. This Pokemon may lacks Speed if it is compared to Lucario. But with Roost and it's Bulkiness, everything is paid, when most attack wont OHKO this Scizor in neutral damages. After several hits is taken, Roost could be used, and lenghthen the periods of sweeping, taking care Lucario's problem of healing outside of Leftovers.

Togekiss @ Leftover
Timid - Serene Grace
252 Hp - 252 Spe - 4 SpA
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave

This is my Favourite Pokemon, using my favourite Sets. Most people will probably said : u should run on modest nature instead, when it have T Wave, but i found it much more effective this way. This Togekiss helps me to get my enemies T Waved even before it's doomed with its max speed EV and positive nature, and i am guaranteed to get 1 Save Nasty Plot with it's bulkiness, and sometimes i even get 2 on my opponent's switch, letting this Togekiss sweep all the way, and Flinch my enemies all the way.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly - Serene Grace
80 Hp - 252 Atk - 176 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Trick
- U Turn

Standard Jirachi Leads with Trick. At First, i'm planning on using Azelf as a Lead, and then a Scarfed Mesprit, Supporting Uxie Lead, and finnally after a lot of consideration, i get a Jirachi for this jobs. with Serene Grace and Iron Head, everything looks just like a piece of trash when they are Flinched. This Jirachi also works well when Tricking the foes, and i get a Free Stealth Rocks up, and getting use of U Turn, switching to my other pokemon like Cresselia to get some screen support as it is immune to Ground type moves, or maybe even getting myself Togekiss out or Salamence to set up if i predict they will probably will get me a free turn for setting up.

Salamence @ Life Orb
Adamant - Intimidate
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 4 Hp
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Covering Togekiss weakness from Jolteon and Electivire, this Salamence, will be in also as a replacement for the all mighty great Latias which is banned a while ago. This Salamence will most likely in early in the game, after i use U Turn from Jirachi, where i avoid Earthquake. Roost is there to get this Salamence longer on the field, and Outrage is there to gave me more power in sweeping. Yes, all DDance Outrage user is the most terrifying monster in today OU metagame, taking out almost everything with boosted Speed and Attack Point. The Idea here is, wether should i use Dragon Claw or Outrage ?? any oppinnion ??

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Naive - Flash Fire
252 SpA - 252 Spe - 4 Hp
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power Grass
- Explosion

This Heatran is not a really good help in my team. i just loves Togekiss much better, in sweeping and in flinch hax spamming. So, i return the Togekiss in its place, and take out this Heatran

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant - Inner Focus
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 4 Hp
- Sword Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Crunch

Lucario is one of the most dangerous physical sweeper in the OU metagame, even the usage of it had been decreased, but a Sword Dance boost Extreme Speed is always the most terrifying thing ever. This Lucario also work well as a revenge killer, and also works well as a Sword Dance Sweepers. when its already weakned, Cresselia will always there to let this guy shine, again.

Suicune @ Leftover
Bold - Pressure
252 Hp - 252 Def - 4 Spe
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf
- Calm Mind

Crocune ? Yesss !! Help me to get out of troube in any situation, taking out fire attack launched at Jirachi and Lucario, and elementally oriented. Who hate this guy ? Almost everyone ^^
This Suicune jobs is simple. Keep on using Surf, and Rest when it's Hp are less, Sleep Talk, hoping it gets either Surf or Calm Mind, and get the enemies out ! A Very Effective wall indeed, even it is able to take out a +4 DDance Gyarados ! Incredible :)

Team Updated :

I really need some advice on this team ^^

yes...it does seem as if specs jolteon would give your team a lot of trouble. My best recommendation would be to utilize a ScarfTran, and removing Togekiss from the team.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf:
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Explosion

Earth Power gives you a supereffective attack on Jolteon, in case it already has HP Ice to remove your DDMence from the battle, and will also give you a supereffective attack on Scizor, the most ubiquitous Pokemon in the metagame, in addition to Skarmory, who walls most of your team. Explosion can also remove threats such as blissey, but you have to be wary of protect (not like it matters, you've got Lucario)

Specs jolt is getting really popular now, since obstacle like latias are banned and tyranitar getting less popular. I think this team is based around setting up nasty plot, dragon dance, or swords dance, then weakening the counter. Cresselia will then Lunar dance and the counter will most likely lose this time around. Suicune doesnt fit into this category. Instead, A supportive celebi can work. It gets rid of your jolteon and electirive problem, and it could defeat annoyers such as suicune or snorlax with leech seed. When NP becomes available you can run a more offensive set.

yes...it does seem as if specs jolteon would give your team a lot of trouble. My best recommendation would be to utilize a ScarfTran, and removing Togekiss from the team.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf:
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Explosion

Earth Power gives you a supereffective attack on Jolteon, in case it already has HP Ice to remove your DDMence from the battle, and will also give you a supereffective attack on Scizor, the most ubiquitous Pokemon in the metagame, in addition to Skarmory, who walls most of your team. Explosion can also remove threats such as blissey, but you have to be wary of protect (not like it matters, you've got Lucario)
What Nature and in what EV should i run on this one ?
I'm actually planning on Rash nature for this one. I also think that HP Power Grass since i already have my Mence taking out Dragon Type Attacks

Specs jolt is getting really popular now, since obstacle like latias are banned and tyranitar getting less popular. I think this team is based around setting up nasty plot, dragon dance, or swords dance, then weakening the counter. Cresselia will then Lunar dance and the counter will most likely lose this time around. Suicune doesnt fit into this category. Instead, A supportive celebi can work. It gets rid of your jolteon and electirive problem, and it could defeat annoyers such as suicune or snorlax with leech seed. When NP becomes available you can run a more offensive set.

I think by removing suicune and putting in Celebi will gave me much more troubles against Fire Attacks. ( yes, if i put Celebi in, i got 3 weakness to Fire, and that will be a real problem here. My Suicune is the only way to get out of those Fire User. How about this, How about replacing the Lucario instead ? Or maybe switch Salamence with Gyarados ?

EDIT :
I Found another weakness on this one, by putting in Heatran replacing Togekiss, my team looks really vulnerable to Ground Attack
I'm actually planning to try Gliscor. Is there any recomendation on that one ?

If you are getting problem with Specs Jolteon, why dont you try out something supportive that could handle it ?

Using a Lanturn never hurts, in fact it is a really good supportive partner for Togekiss and Cresselia which runs Thunder Wave right ? Parafusion that's it.

Trying on using Scizor replacing your Lucario as you did is also a good job, since a bulky Scizor is a good choice. But how about using Brick Break instead of Bug Bite ?

Hope it helps

Ok i got your message

First off nice job with the t-wave abuse and serene grace abuse. This team reminds me of my most annoying team ever. Anyway on to the rate.

I think that you should have body slam on Togekiss instead of t-wave because if most of your pokes carry t-wave then how do you paralyze a scarf flygon, speaking of scarf flygon, scarf gon can be problem to you late game, so I think that you should switch Mence to a Physically bulky DD Mence, bulky mence has worked for me in the past and I have 6-0 some peoples's teams on numerous occasion because of Mence. I would also suggest a LO starmie somewhere, but it doesn't fit well with your team.

Good Luck!

Hey there, great team you have here but just a minor nitpicks I should share. Your scizor would really want the bulky SD spread since your team slows down the opposing team allowing scizor to last longer and can set-up longer. Since you'd be spamming paralysis all over the place I suggest running a Machamp somewhere since it's the most annoying thing right now. A paralysis team with machamp really gets difficult to handle so you might want to test the sub+ 3attacks champ somewhere.

Hope I helped

Ok i got your message

First off nice job with the t-wave abuse and serene grace abuse. This team reminds me of my most annoying team ever. Anyway on to the rate.

I think that you should have body slam on Togekiss instead of t-wave because if most of your pokes carry t-wave then how do you paralyze a scarf flygon, speaking of scarf flygon, scarf gon can be problem to you late game, so I think that you should switch Mence to a Physically bulky DD Mence, bulky mence has worked for me in the past and I have 6-0 some peoples's teams on numerous occasion because of Mence. I would also suggest a LO starmie somewhere, but it doesn't fit well with your team.

Good Luck!
Good Point there !
I also have already search for Body Slam Togetic, but i never get one >.<
is there any other way to get them ??
Btw, for Scarf Flygon, i could take it with Lanturn's Ice Beam, resulting a OHKO i think. Outrage on Mence also looks well
since most Scarf Flygon runs on Jolly Nature :P

Hax teams are getting popular. I built a parafusion team myself the other day!
First of all Salamence does hit hard core but maybe we can replace it with something even more powerful! Something that adds more Hax! Something like Machamp! We have a choice between replacing Scizor or Salamence. Scizor can help take down Pokemon such a Scarf Flygon who refuse to get paralyzed! So Salamence is out! Substitue and 3 attack Machamp us one of my favourite sets. After all or most of your opponent's is team paralyzed Machamp would be out speeding pretty much anything! With 100% confusion and paralyze Machamp will become another parafusion machine on your team.
With Lunar Dance Machamp gets another chance to rise and destroy your opponent's team. For Togekiss run Body Slam over Thunder Wave to paralyze ground types of course! Especially Gliscor. A paralyzed Gliscor means Lanturn can out speed and KO it with with Ice Beam!
Good Luck!

Hax teams are getting popular. I built a parafusion team myself the other day!
First of all Salamence does hit hard core but maybe we can replace it with something even more powerful! Something that adds more Hax! Something like Machamp! We have a choice between replacing Scizor or Salamence. Scizor can help take down Pokemon such a Scarf Flygon who refuse to get paralyzed! So Salamence is out! Substitue and 3 attack Machamp us one of my favourite sets. After all or most of your opponent's is team paralyzed Machamp would be out speeding pretty much anything! With 100% confusion and paralyze Machamp will become another parafusion machine on your team.
With Lunar Dance Machamp gets another chance to rise and destroy your opponent's team. For Togekiss run Body Slam over Thunder Wave to paralyze ground types of course! Especially Gliscor. A paralyzed Gliscor means Lanturn can out speed and KO it with with Ice Beam!
Good Luck!
Hey there, great team you have here but just a minor nitpicks I should share. Your scizor would really want the bulky SD spread since your team slows down the opposing team allowing scizor to last longer and can set-up longer. Since you'd be spamming paralysis all over the place I suggest running a Machamp somewhere since it's the most annoying thing right now. A paralysis team with machamp really gets difficult to handle so you might want to test the sub+ 3attacks champ somewhere.

Hope I helped

Ohh, yes
thanks for you guys's segguestions. Maybe i will try it after this ^^

Hey I got your VM, let's get started...

The most potent threat in the metagame right now is DD Salamence. Knowing this, many teams have him as the main sweeper and save him for end-game. Playing Cresselia like you do (Lunar Dancing as a sacrifice) means that once Mence comes out, you don't really have a counter. Your best hope is to bait an Outrage and switch in Scizor, hoping it lasts 3 turns so you can KO it with bullet punch. Because of this, I'd use Ice Beam over Lunar Dance on Cresselia- these moves work well together for also hitting the ground types that can't be paralyzed.

That's all I got, this team is very solid. Good luck.

Hey I got your VM, let's get started...

The most potent threat in the metagame right now is DD Salamence. Knowing this, many teams have him as the main sweeper and save him for end-game. Playing Cresselia like you do (Lunar Dancing as a sacrifice) means that once Mence comes out, you don't really have a counter. Your best hope is to bait an Outrage and switch in Scizor, hoping it lasts 3 turns so you can KO it with bullet punch. Because of this, I'd use Ice Beam over Lunar Dance on Cresselia- these moves work well together for also hitting the ground types that can't be paralyzed.

That's all I got, this team is very solid. Good luck.
The last time i face a mence is with my Lantunr's ice beam. Believe me, Lunar Dance is a key in this team, most of the time i revenge kill with a Sweeper after a Lunar Dance

How about switching the T Wave instead ?

Just a small little nitpick. Have you tried running Discharge over Thunder Wave and Thunderbolt on Lanturn? Discharge has a 30% chance to Paralyze your opponent (which is pretty good in my opinion), and that can free up a move-slot for something like Surf/Hydro Pump.

Scizor is, in my opinion, completely slowing this team down. I would suggest ditching it, and changing a few other things.

You could try changing Machamp to an Anti-Lead set.

Machamp @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP | 248 Atk | 16 SpD | 8 Spe

• DynamicPunch
  • Payback
  • Bullet Punch
  • Stone Edge/Ice Punch
It's still possible to keep this set and bring it back late-game for a quick sweep, especially if you've been abusing Thunder Wave.

The reason I suggest changing the lead from Jirachi to Machamp is so you can abuse Jirachi completely. Jirachi, as a Lead, is likely much more likely to die early-game. I think, if you were to save Jirachi until later, you'd be able to pull off a sweep much easier.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 164 HP | 168 HP | 176 Spe

• Substitute
  • Thunder Wave/Body Slam
  • Iron Head
  • Fire Punch
You have no idea how annoying this is to face when half, if not all, of your team is Paralyzed. Not only do you have to break the Substitute, but then you actually have to manage to hit the little bastard. Body Slam is slashed in to hit Flygon and Jolteon, both of which laugh at Thunder Wave.

And, if we're getting rid of Scizor and changing Machamp to a Lead, we're gonna need something that's bulky, brings Priority, and hits hard. Now, I know that this will sound strange, but I suggest Azumarill.

Azumarill @ Leftovers
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP | 240 Atk | 16 Spe

• Substitute
  • Aqua Jet
  • Focus Punch
  • Waterfall/Ice Punch
With a surprisingly decent amount of bulk, as well as power, this thing fits well with the team. Thunder Wave brings everything down to its level of Speed, which isn't very high. You can send it in on something that won't threaten it at all (Blissey), set up a Substitute, and just start firing off Focus Punch or STAB Waterfall. I slashed in Ice Punch if you really wanna hit those Dragon-types for decent damage, though Aqua Tail is another decent option, if you don't mind the 90% accuracy.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well first off this is a very nice team.
Thunderwave Celebi lead with Thunderwave over Jirachi. This sets up SR and gets the ball roling with thunderwave paralysing many threats. Celebi is an excellent paralyser sice ground types avoid Celebi dies to being hurt by its STAB grass moves (flygon is an exception to this)

Next Up I suggest dropping scizor for that excellent Jirachi set suggested by Shiny Pidgey with Body Slam over Thunder wave. It cannot get trapped my magnetzone and is very hard to beat if your opponients team is fully paralysed.

I still think that cressilia needs Ice Beam over Luner dance just for Extra insurance against mence which is a very dangerous sweeper in OU at the moment.

I suggest a slight tweaking of the Togekiss set you currently run.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
EV's: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 Spe
-Encore
-Wish
-Air Slash
-Body Slam

Body Slam and Nasty Plot are illegal together and Body slam really helps you vs Ground Types. This set is simple, Encore moves to give your pokemon free switch ins and Wish to heal you pokemon when needed. I feel that Wish is very benficial to your team since it heals many pf your pokemon that use Substitute. With wish your team lasts much longer and can abuse Substitute much better. Wish also makes up for me dropping Lunar Dance ofr Ice Beam on Cressilia. Air Slash is a basic STAB move with a 60% chance to flinch while Body Slam pr4ovides the chance tp paralyse.

I think that the lanturn set should stay as it since Thunderbolt gives you a chance to KO bulky gyardos while discharge does not. this mean that Gyados can hit lanturn hard with earthquake, something to aviod. Surf also has not great coverage anyway when you have almost perfect coverage with Ice beam and Thunderbolt.

Lastly I think that the Machamp set should stay as it is as with a Sub up it is near impossiable to take down. also Ceelbi is a pretty good lead anyway and your team does not need an Anti Lead.

Have a Nice Day!

Just a small little nitpick. Have you tried running Discharge over Thunder Wave and Thunderbolt on Lanturn? Discharge has a 30% chance to Paralyze your opponent (which is pretty good in my opinion), and that can free up a move-slot for something like Surf/Hydro Pump.

Scizor is, in my opinion, completely slowing this team down. I would suggest ditching it, and changing a few other things.

You could try changing Machamp to an Anti-Lead set.

Machamp @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP | 248 Atk | 16 SpD | 8 Spe

• DynamicPunch
  • Payback
  • Bullet Punch
  • Stone Edge/Ice Punch
It's still possible to keep this set and bring it back late-game for a quick sweep, especially if you've been abusing Thunder Wave.

The reason I suggest changing the lead from Jirachi to Machamp is so you can abuse Jirachi completely. Jirachi, as a Lead, is likely much more likely to die early-game. I think, if you were to save Jirachi until later, you'd be able to pull off a sweep much easier.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 164 HP | 168 HP | 176 Spe

• Substitute
  • Thunder Wave/Body Slam
  • Iron Head
  • Fire Punch
You have no idea how annoying this is to face when half, if not all, of your team is Paralyzed. Not only do you have to break the Substitute, but then you actually have to manage to hit the little bastard. Body Slam is slashed in to hit Flygon and Jolteon, both of which laugh at Thunder Wave.

And, if we're getting rid of Scizor and changing Machamp to a Lead, we're gonna need something that's bulky, brings Priority, and hits hard. Now, I know that this will sound strange, but I suggest Azumarill.

Azumarill @ Leftovers
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP | 240 Atk | 16 Spe

• Substitute
  • Aqua Jet
  • Focus Punch
  • Waterfall/Ice Punch
With a surprisingly decent amount of bulk, as well as power, this thing fits well with the team. Thunder Wave brings everything down to its level of Speed, which isn't very high. You can send it in on something that won't threaten it at all (Blissey), set up a Substitute, and just start firing off Focus Punch or STAB Waterfall. I slashed in Ice Punch if you really wanna hit those Dragon-types for decent damage, though Aqua Tail is another decent option, if you don't mind the 90% accuracy.
I have tried out that Azumaril and the Lanturn Sets u suggests to, but ohh, the Lanturn Fails in OHKOing Gyarados without Stealth Rock Damage, and it doesnt even gave me any big chance of paralysis. About the Anti Lead Machamp, i still needs Jirachi as a Scarf user, to Trick away my enemies, and for Stealth Rock User. I also already calculate the Anti Lead Machamp, and still, Jirachi gave me more profit. About the Azumaril, i ended up tired after it's lacks of Sword Dance. With out Sword Dance, i got no Late Game Sweepers right here, and i could have gets much more troubles with Salamence without Scizor in this team. For some reason, i gets KOed by Outrage Mence by using Azumaril here, when i never get a OHKO by a Mence's Outrage with Scizor, in fact, Scizor could OHKO a Mence for me sometimes.

Btw, thanks for the Rates ^^

Well first off this is a very nice team.
Thunderwave Celebi lead with Thunderwave over Jirachi. This sets up SR and gets the ball roling with thunderwave paralysing many threats. Celebi is an excellent paralyser sice ground types avoid Celebi dies to being hurt by its STAB grass moves (flygon is an exception to this)

Next Up I suggest dropping scizor for that excellent Jirachi set suggested by Shiny Pidgey with Body Slam over Thunder wave. It cannot get trapped my magnetzone and is very hard to beat if your opponients team is fully paralysed.

I still think that cressilia needs Ice Beam over Luner dance just for Extra insurance against mence which is a very dangerous sweeper in OU at the moment.

I suggest a slight tweaking of the Togekiss set you currently run.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
EV's: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 Spe
-Encore
-Wish
-Air Slash
-Body Slam

Body Slam and Nasty Plot are illegal together and Body slam really helps you vs Ground Types. This set is simple, Encore moves to give your pokemon free switch ins and Wish to heal you pokemon when needed. I feel that Wish is very benficial to your team since it heals many pf your pokemon that use Substitute. With wish your team lasts much longer and can abuse Substitute much better. Wish also makes up for me dropping Lunar Dance ofr Ice Beam on Cressilia. Air Slash is a basic STAB move with a 60% chance to flinch while Body Slam pr4ovides the chance tp paralyse.

I think that the lanturn set should stay as it since Thunderbolt gives you a chance to KO bulky gyardos while discharge does not. this mean that Gyados can hit lanturn hard with earthquake, something to aviod. Surf also has not great coverage anyway when you have almost perfect coverage with Ice beam and Thunderbolt.

Lastly I think that the Machamp set should stay as it is as with a Sub up it is near impossiable to take down. also Ceelbi is a pretty good lead anyway and your team does not need an Anti Lead.

Have a Nice Day!

That is what i'm looking for. I dont have any Generation 3 games, so i still keep the Nasty Plot Togekiss here. Currently looking for a good IV Generation 3 Body Slam Togetic here, and yes, i know, after i got the right Togetic, it will replace my current Togekiss here ^^

Thanks for the Rate ^^

I think that the Encore Support set for Togekiss (refer to Ginganinja's post) would work the best on this team. It can now paralyze all Pokemon, besides ghosts, and can pass Wish to your other Pokemon. Encore would also be your team's best bet against Crocune, who can set up on most of your team.

I think Celebi could function as a lead better than Jirachi.
Celebi@Occa Berry
Modest
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Leaf Storm
- HP Fire/Earth Power/U-Turn

SR is a rather obvious move, Thunder Wave is for paralysis support, Leaf Storm scares away the grounds that might try to get a free switch into T-Wave, the final move is for whatever you feel like hitting harder. HP Fire hits steels not named Heatran, Earth Power is for Heatran, Infernape and Electric switch-ins, while U-turn is mostly used to escape taunt leads. The EVs allow you to hit as hard as possible (without Specs/LO), outspeed neutral Base 90s (ie. Adamant Lucario) and the rest are just tossed into HP.
Note: If you are going to chose HP Fire, you should move 4 EVs from HP into speed since you can have a max of 30 IVs in speed.

If you are going to use Celebi as a lead, you may want to try replacing Ice Beam with Thunder Wave on Cresselia. Ice Beam helps against Salamence, Dragonite, Flygon, and probably the most common mid-game taunter around, Gliscor.

I think that the Encore Support set for Togekiss (refer to Ginganinja's post) would work the best on this team. It can now paralyze all Pokemon, besides ghosts, and can pass Wish to your other Pokemon. Encore would also be your team's best bet against Crocune, who can set up on most of your team.

I think Celebi could function as a lead better than Jirachi.
Celebi@Occa Berry
Modest
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Leaf Storm
- HP Fire/Earth Power/U-Turn

SR is a rather obvious move, Thunder Wave is for paralysis support, Leaf Storm scares away the grounds that might try to get a free switch into T-Wave, the final move is for whatever you feel like hitting harder. HP Fire hits steels not named Heatran, Earth Power is for Heatran, Infernape and Electric switch-ins, while U-turn is mostly used to escape taunt leads. The EVs allow you to hit as hard as possible (without Specs/LO), outspeed neutral Base 90s (ie. Adamant Lucario) and the rest are just tossed into HP.
Note: If you are going to chose HP Fire, you should move 4 EVs from HP into speed since you can have a max of 30 IVs in speed.

If you are going to use Celebi as a lead, you may want to try replacing Ice Beam with Thunder Wave on Cresselia. Ice Beam helps against Salamence, Dragonite, Flygon, and probably the most common mid-game taunter around, Gliscor.

I just updated my Team there, Please Rate it guys ^^
( i don't thing i'm going to create a new thread just for this )

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey!

First things first you realy struggle to break down the ground types in OU such as Flygon and Swampert. Flygon is a real issue (scarfed, CB or Mixed) as it can threaten both Lanturn and Celebi and Togekiss would not like to take a Stone Edge.

I want you to run Fire Blast over HP Ice for a few reasons. First off Ice + Flying does not get great coverage and Fire Blast lets you deal with the many steel types around like Metagross and Scizor.

Next since you lose HP Ice I think that you need something to beat Flygon and other ground types such as Swampert. I am currenty unsure about what Lanturn is doing on the team except spreading paraparafusion which is alrady covered. Personally I would like to see a HeaTrap Heatran over it. This set is designed to beat Swampert and other Dragons while also checking Blissey which walls Togekiss.

Here is the set.

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Modest
128 HP / 164 Def / 216 SpA
-Magma Storm
-HP Grass
-Dragon Pulse
-Explosion/Taunt

With this set you can survive a Choice Scarf Flygon's Earthquake and a LO Max Attack Dragonite 's Earthquake with Shuca Berry and deliver critical damage with Dragon Pulse.

I also don't very much like Cressilia on the Team since its is petty much fodder for Tyranitar to come in and Pursuit it making it difficult for Cress to come back in.
Therefore I suggest a Swampert leading instead of Celebi. Swampert sets up SR for you instead of Celebi and (more importantly) can take big hits while soaking up Thunderbolts for Zapdos and Jolteon. Celebi can then run a TinkerBell set like below.

Celebi @ Life Orb
Modest
232 HP / 244 SpA / 32 Spe
-Leaf Storm
-Thunder Wave
-HP Fire (if its not possiable on the Celebi you are running Ie WIFI then Earth power can work I guess)
-Recover

With this you can still paraylse but now you can still hit ground types hard without being concerned with Celebi taking damage it would be taking as a Lead.

tl.dr
Team should look roughly like this
Swampert (Standard Lead)
Celebi (Tinkerbell)
Heatran (HeaTrap)
Togekiss (Nasty Plot)
Jircahi (Sub+Thunder Wave)
Machamp (Sub+3 attacks)

Hope I helped

Have a Nice Day!

Gah I wrote a long rate and then my browser froze up. In summary, you are pretty weak to ScarfTar if Machamp dies, Blissey and Infernape. Why not run SubSplit Gengar over Cresselia, who's actually pretty unnecessary. He lures and kills Blissey and Tyranitar and he outspeed Infernape, even those with mach punch/ vacuum wave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)