[Standard] Fuck the Mafia Tactical Game - The Men with 99 Problems win!

You all wake up to a huge crash coming from somewhere outside. As you scurry to the scene, you see a wrecking machine destroy houses everywhere. "Do not worry, dear citizens. We at Aesir Corporation are just wrecking the city for our own needs. Please, there is nothing to see here, go home already." As the machine prepared to move on, a voice could be heard from the crowd. "I feel sorry for you, corp. We are The Men With 99 Problems, but you ain't one of them!" As he spoke, a crowd started to surround him, chanting for him to go on. But, further off, another crowd started to form, and soon enough a man came out of it and started to talk. "You call those things problems?? We are The Green Mile Legion, and we won't let some stupid kids come and flaunt around with their stupid little problems that anyone could solve!" As the two crowds started to fight, a small group of Aesir representants started to gather and join the fighting. As someone pulled out a gun to shoot them, it was hit aside and the stray bullet struck a poor man, just walking on the street, minding his own business.

Dear AlphaBravo,
You are AlphaBravo (?!?).

Originally a really unknown user, you gained fame when you messed up the Smogon User Mafia. After that, you've been staying low, playing some random mafias here and there to fix your reputation. When you heard about this conflict, you decided to come and beat them all: why care about reputation when you can control the world?

During the night, you can submit "Night X - Investigating USER". You will receive your target's role PM in the morning. The thing is, the host might not be trustworthy, so you aren't sure if you can trust your results...

You win if you are the last man standing.
Don't worry, I am trustworthy.

Welcome to
Fuck the Mafia Tactical Game!

1. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

2. Being able to use IRC is not compulsory, but will be extremely helpful.

3. Be careful who you trust. I'm not going to give a real reason as to why, but everyone would do well to be more cautious than normal. Your normal, traditional mafia strategies may not work in this game. The host reserves the right to lie to you, if only for comedic purposes.

4. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you can still talk to anyone about the game, but knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. If you are not playing, the same rules apply as if you were alive in the game (which means you can say anything to anyone - players, don't be too generous with your information).

5. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0 (except to a team mate), but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. However, role PMs can also be faked. If you want to fake a role PM, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Note that while most role PMs follow a general template, some differences exist on purpose, so don't be too hasty to dismiss one as fake if it lacks a capital letter. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

6. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM me for assistance. Impersonation of the host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

7. You may vote to lynch users during each Day by posting "[any word] [user]" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. This means that your first vote that you post is the vote that is counted: you can have any amount of votes in the thread, but only the first one will be counted. I will be anal on this, so be prepared if you are trying to do a stealth-lynch.

8. Days will last 48 hours or until majority is reached. Majority is reached when I indicate it in the thread; as long as this doesn't happen, there is no majority, even if all the players have voted against the same person. After majority is reached, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. If there is a tie at the end of the day, there will be no lynch. The deadlines are meant to be a general indication of when the Day will end, not an exact limit.

9. Nights will last 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to submit your night action by either sending a PM to the host or telling me on IRC. If you send a PM, please state what you are doing in the PM title using this format: "Night X - [Night action here]". If you don't want to use any action, let the host know that you're idling, as it makes it easier for me and confirms that you're active. If you have multiple Night actions, send them all in one PM. Also, every player is required to contact the host via PM or IRC during N0, be it night action, questions about role PM or just indicating you are here. If this doesn't happen, you will face subbing, no questions asked.

10. No kills will take place during Night 0.

11. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

12. There will be no items in this game. Don't claim to be a thief!

13. There will be a total of 24 players.

14. If a role PM contradicts the rules, the role PM takes priority. So if the rules tell you you are not allowed to claim Batman, but your role PM says you are allowed to claim Batman, you should follow your role PM.

15: If you create a spreadsheet/channel/etc, please do tell me/give me access. You are also encouraged to talk to me during the game and tell me how's it going; it will be helpful for the postgame.

Playerlist, FAQ and other stuff

Alive Players - 13
Amake
assassinfred
GoldenKnight --> Veedrock
BlackHatGuy (aka Green_Pikachu)
LonelyNess
Nachos
pookar
Raverist --> LightWolf
Sledge
Spiffy
Uberiffic --> hailflameblast
Undisput3d --> shade
Xyphang

Dead Players - 11
Accent - Sniper Wolf - Inspector - The Green Mile Legion - Killed N1 (Impaled)
blue_light - Jockey - Hooker - The Men With 99 Problems - Godkilled D2 (Broke restriction)
Agape - Lust - Inspector - Aesir Corporation - Godkilled D2 (Broke restriction)
Altair - Nicole Horne - Aesir Corporation - Killed D2 (Lynched)
Billymills - Diablo - Silence - The Green Mile Legion - Killed N2 (Plugged out)
Mekkah - Max Payne - Rolename Inspect/Limited Kill - Neutral - Killed N2 (Poisoned)
Earthworm - Necromancer - Bodyguard - Aesir Corporation - Killed D3 (Lynched)
daquiri - Coach - Persuader - The Green Mile Legion - Killed N3 (Plugged out)
Alchemator - Remoraid - Hooker - The Green Mile Legion - Killed D4 (Lynched)
Raikage - Neo - Vigilante - The Men With 99 Problems - Killed N4 (Crushed by a machine)
~NJ - Revolver Ocelot - The Green Mile Legion - Killed D4 (Lynched)

Q: What are the Factions?
A: Aesir Corporation (Mafia), The Green Mile Legion (Village) and The Men With 99 Problems (Village).

Q: Can I have the role PM template?
A: I will provide one if necessary.

If you have any doubt concerning your PM, take contact.

I also suggest you to read the Rules (they are in the hide-tags in the first post). Take especially note of rule 9.

Role PMs are going out. Game will start when I have sent them.

Go Men with 99 problems! We're so gonna win.
Is there a specific IRC channel where the game's discussion will take place? I apologize if it was mentioned before, or I just didn't read carefully.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lynch Mekkah

I swear he's the last undercover agent guys, I'm really FOXHOUND!

Wait.

What do you mean this isn't MGS?

EDIT:

Technically I'm not being serious, so commenting about this signposts you as a dumb ass

3 things:

1: It's night. I love the eagerness, but lets keep to the correct time phases, shall we? I don't want to count votes while I am sleeping, you know...
2: Has anybody said a crap about lynchpins? I haven't.
3: Rule 9 kiddos, rule 9.

Brought to you buy your friendly host Exarius.

EDIT: 4: I don't have any public channel for this, but if you really want one, I'll make it.

EDIT2: shade has subbed in for undisput3d due to personal request.

I apologize for the double post, but...

There might be an extension of a few hours. This is not sure though, and I will inform on this at a closer time.

EDIT: There will be no extension, and Altair has subbed in for supermarth64 due to personal request.

And remember rule 9 and actions, those who have! I only lack a few, but it isn't good for you if you don't tell a crap to me.

As you closed in to the wrecked area after yesterdays fight, you slowly realise something is slightly out of the ordinary: A bunch of wolves were walking around in the ruins, while some of the rubble was moved so there was a one big, clean space in the middle. And when you stepped into the space, the wolves moved so that you couldn't run away without crashing right into them. As you look nervously around, you see Exarius coming from a house that was miraculously saved.

"So, you have had a good nights sleep, and you have hopefully started to plan around. But now, it's not time for playing those silly mindgames, it's time to decide who you want to remove from existence. Enjoy!"

The sky started to clear, and the looks were nasty: Who would you choose on?

Day 1 has started and ends on Monday 21:00 GMT+2.

Night PMs are out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)