Smogon Premier League - The "Official" Smacktalk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am 3-0 in the SPL and still a sub because it would be unfair on all the other teams if I played every week.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lol you can't be serious Eo -.-

Why would I possibly exploit any scheduling conflict when I'm literally undefeated against you in UU? Facing you is like cutting butter.

You are literally available at the very beginning of the week (saturday night, fuck that) and the very end of the week.

How about you be a little less unreasonable...that or blow me.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I don't like this thread. There is a whole channel on IRC that is dedicated to this tournament and I think "smack talk" is best done there. Hopefully everyone agrees with me and won't post in this thread because I foresee this causing problems! If I turn out to be right, this thread disappears. Fair warning :)
That. and I think "smack talk" in the weekly threads works just fine anyway.

but oh well im the best

Dodrio sux Lapras rules
no u

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
[CO;LOR="Red"]WHISTLE SUKS [COLOR="Yellow"]BADLY[/COLOR], [COLOR="Sand[, and, COLOR="Orange"]yBrow-n"]A,N[/COL['/COLOR]OR]D HE LIKES MEN LIKE BLUEWIN[C[COLOR="
Red"]OLOR="YellowGreen"]D
AND EO[/CO[/COLO[R]LOR][/,COLOR]
[/COL;lOR]

[17:09] <@franky> "folgario is a noob"
[17:09] <@franky> the fuk is that
[17:09] <Bluewind> it's the reduced form
[17:09] <Bluewind> of folgayrio

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
WHISTLE SUKS BADLY, AND HE LIKES MEN LIKE BLUEWIND AND EO

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
WHISTLE SUKS BADLY, AND HE LIKES MEN ESPECIALLY BLUEWIND AND EO, COS HE WONT TRADE FOR ME TO BE ON A WINNING TEAM

[/removal of obnoxious size and colors]

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
also i retract my previous statement because im on a winning team after all

now just macle sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)