VGC 2010 Battle Video Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Omega could you ammend the VGC Birmingham Semi Final battle you have posted up, I'm Lee and I'm actually battling Rees (Mrs.Blackbird) not Kinneas :) cheers mate
Sure, although you'll have to forgive me I'm kind of swamped with battle videos!

I'm still looking for help in tracking down the last of the non-Nationals finalist videos.

SeadraDS uploaded this a few days ago, albeit the live version. The music makes it epic :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKF8gYa3XhU

To state my opinion, I think the Sheer Cold strategy was a bit risky, considering only one of every three of your Sheer Colds are supposed to hit >.< It's more like a luck strategy.... Maybe if that Smeargle has Fling and held a Micle Berry :D

EDIT:

Winner (1-0)
Smeargle - Dark Void, Destiny Bond, Protect, Fake Out @???
Suicune - Sheer Cold, Extremespeed, Protect, ??? @Leftovers
Kyogre - Water Spout, Blizzard, ???, ??? @Choice Scarf
Dialga - Draco Meteor, Blizzard, Protect, ??? @White Herb

Loser
Togekiss - Follow Me, ???, ???, ??? @Lum Berry
Mewtwo - Substitute, Grass Knot, ???, ??? @???
Groudon - Protect, Earthquake, ???, ??? @???
Cresselia - Thunder Wave, Helping Hand, ???, ??? @Sitrus Berry

Thanks to TRE for helping with some of the other moves.

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
I found another video that the champion was in but it's hosted on Nico nico so you need to sign up to watch it:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11149394

Video ID works as well: 14-97385-59152

These are the moves and held items seen in this battle:

Suicune
-Sheer Cold
-Protect
>>Leftovers

Smeargle
-Fake Out
-Destiny Bond
-Dark Void
-Protect

Dialga
-Protect
-Draco Meteor
-Blizzard
>>White Herb

Kyogre
-Blizzard
-Water Spout
>>Choice Scarf

Sure, although you'll have to forgive me I'm kind of swamped with battle videos!

I'm still looking for help in tracking down the last of the non-Nationals finalist videos.
Hey, thanks and if you need any help tracking anything down let me know i'm happy to give you a hand, if you get a minute just pm the vids you still need :)

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
alaka v deagle match 2 is :so good:

also, i just realised from watching the suggested video of the final match: Deagle, i know you say that if you had the right item you would have done more damage to Blissey on that one crucial turn. However, had you had Life Orb you wouldn't have had enough HP to take your ogre's scarf surf since Sitrus Berry healed you. So Mewtwo would have died and, thus, you would have done less damage. If anything, the item switch gave you a better shot. Is this a fair assessment?

I know, the last few turns of the third battle are missing, but the quality isn't that bad and if he wanted to look at their teams, he can do it.

I just want to say I hope you're proud of yourself about whatever you did to make that small child in the background of Match 1 BC/Kongler cry...

fun vids

That guy was probably Shuuta Tamanaha. I just looked through the brackets and the only other Japanese person that TRJessie faced was Yasuki, and we obviously know what team he used :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)