Dhjona's Fakedex

loving your sprites, maybe someone working on pokemon black and white will see this and hire you. It seems like they could use some help :P Loving the panda idea

loving your sprites, maybe someone working on pokemon black and white will see this and hire you. It seems like they could use some help :P Loving the panda idea
Thank you! ^^ I didn't came up with the idea of the panda line, though. Someone else did (drawed it) and I made it into a sprite. ^^

you still havent changed the mouth on rasquilaze! you should make it go into the sides of the mouth more!
Cheez, Doran chill! I will do that eventually, but now I have plenty of other stuff/ideas going on now. ;)

I redid the concept of taicho, because there were a lot of proportions in the last one. And because it turned out there was a finished design. -.-' So i made that one.

rates would be fine.

I kinda think Syphonia should be recolored because a lot of people are comparing it to Gyrados. A lovely shade of Purple or Green maybe...? Eh maybe not, idk.
And also Dragonice is kind of a cool name but at the same time it sounds almost exactly like Dragonite if you're not careful when you say it.

Outside of that I'm really enjoying it, can't wait until you finish it :)

I just hate what you did with the entire fish.
They (the water line) gonna be revamped/edited, so maybe you like it then.

@Frost Reaper: You're right that it sounds like Dragonite, but I don't care. ^^ LOL. I'm not proud of the name, just patched the 2 types together. So if anyone has a better name for him, plz tell. ^^

@ Doran: I did make Voltera in his old colours, but because you didn't specificated on the patterns (should they be yellow or remain the light-blue colors), I made them both.

And his pre-evo, Amperi.

rates/comments?

I really kinda like the lightblu, blue, and yellow. it works well together. umm you should make it's head not looking up and away, but, down and towards the opponent. Amperi's colors seem a bit faded.

I love them! good job!

I really kinda like the lightblu, blue, and yellow. it works well together. umm you should make it's head not looking up and away, but, down and towards the opponent. Amperi's colors seem a bit faded.

I love them! good job!
Well my good friend Doran, I agree with your crit, but you must admit.. with this pose it looks so mighty and fierce.

But, as you may have read in the x-box live game thread, I made the head look down and towards the opponent. I must thank you, because imo, the sprite looks much better. See for yourself. ^^

And Amperi, which gets lighter colors.

Rates?

A repose of Absol. I'm not completely satisfied and is by far not my best work. But yeah, it was a request (repose absol as if he jumps), so had to make it. :P

Amperi looks awesome! Defenitly your best sprite to me.

Absol look a little bit weard. It looks like the head is copy-pasted on the body, because they are not exacle the heading the same dirrection. I also think you exaggerated a little bit with the length of the body,I owudl make it a little bit less long. The front legs also look really deer-like. Maybe you could make the more violent by stretching them.

The turtle looks nice, But I ould make you lightest shade of the blue a little bit lighter, I would make the face look alot better i think. I also owuld make the shell a little bit wider...

Thanks for your crit Noobies. One thing though, the color of the turtle looks purple to me. ^^:p

You all remember Dragonice right? Well he changed, got tougher and bigger, and he got a new look. And from now on his name is Agondrais.

Not even one rate. If there a no proportions in it, I would inderstand it, but there are proportions in it. And there's not even one who said it was nice. :( :P

But a new sprite.

comments?

it looks good, but it looks like too much is going on on the face...simplify it a bit?

and I thought I commented on the wyrm...

wyrm's shading is great but you need to smooth out those lines and make it's body curve rather than bend...

Not even one rate. If there a no proportions in it, I would inderstand it, but there are proportions in it. And there's not even one who said it was nice. :( :P

But a new sprite.

comments?

Perfect. Extremely hot.

The biggest panda is also top3 fakemon ive ever seen!

Perfect. Extremely hot.

The biggest panda is also top3 fakemon ive ever seen!
Thank you. ^^

@Doran: It's not bothering me that much to change the face. So i keep it this way, thanks for your honest opinion though. ;)

And the Worm is all ready fixed. But I'm experimenting with him a little bit, so the sprite comes later.

Nope. Full scratched. ;) I knew someone whould say that. xD And I see why you think I used them but it's scratched.

I'm gladd you love it. ^^

More rates?
I may be mistaken, but when I took your hawk's sprite in Paint and placed a Pidgeotto wing over its own wing, it fit perfectly. Are you sure it was full scratched?

I may be mistaken, but when I took your hawk's sprite in Paint and placed a Pidgeotto wing over its own wing, it fit perfectly. Are you sure it was full scratched?
yep. ^^ You see, the lightest blue is how I first scratched the wing (it was a different color back then and with some slight modifications), but I didn't liked it (in my opinion it was just to narrow). So I made another line around that lightblue line, just to see wich fits better. And then I thought: Hey why not making his wings be a (electric) lightforce. So I made the lines in different colours blue, add a last outline, and made them go from dark to light. And last but not least I made a yellow line around the darkest blue to make it glow and give it that extra lightforce feeling.

So that it looks the same is just coincidence. )

More rates on Sargnoil (the grass type lion)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)