The battlers of Smogon Tours (updated with Seasons 1-5!)

thanks for these stats, it's surprising how high i am everywhere. yay have highest % *Combined W/L record for Ubers on all 3 Tours*

Nice Job Fabbles, I got off a good record in Season 8 making it to the top 20 Barely, guess I should have played more, thanks for the stats must have taken you a long ass time.

I figured Gouki would have like 99.9999% win ratio.................

holy shit he's human

In all seriousness it is a little comforting knowing the pokemans greats do lose battles too.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
*I have permission to bump as it would be pointless to start a new topic*

As the title says, this has been updated with all Tour 9 Results. If you find a problem, let me know.

I'm sorry it is a bit lengthy but hopefully it is not too hard to navigate.

My tournament based off these results will start a few days after Zak91 vs imperfectluck is completed for the Tour 9 championships.

Unlikely if there will be another DPP tour so hopefully by the time next tour rolls around someone will figure out how to compile these stats automatically because I think they are really cool to have and look it.

Finally, thank you to everyone who posted already. It has taken longer than I ever could have imagined when I started but the stat junkie in me loved compiling them.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Nice job collecting all of this information, Fabbles.

I'm a little bit surprised I ended up in top 3 for OU considering I mostly played in Seasons 8 and 9. My OU winning percentage looks pretty good, but it makes me think of a few specific games where luck didn't go my way. Especially in Season 9.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the posts everyone.

I have corrected Deep Thought's UU Tournament count and changed Misaki-Chi to Jumpluff.

As I said, with the name change system I am sure there are plenty more name changes that need to be made. Let me know and I will change them.

Thanks for collecting all this info Fabbles.

I wish I could have competed more than just one season 9 OU tour. I think my stats from seasons 6-8 show I can compete near the top 10 players of the tours (my ubers stats kill me at 6-8), but the most glaring thing to me was that I never actually won an individual tour. I hope I can get back into the swing of UU to help myself compete in season 10 in at least 2 tiers.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Once again I have made an update to the thread! It now includes every Season of the Smogon Tour.

Just follow the instructions in the first post and enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)