Want to see your Original sprites on the X-Box Live Arcade?

meh, idk if its baby or adult...
Duuuuuuuuude! Thats pretty hardcore. I LOVE the concept.

A couple things:

> Its pretty complex and kind of compact and I think it would be easier to see what it is if the tail were arched over the back a bit more so there was some whitespace there.

> Its pretty small so it would definitely be the baby form. Remember adults should use most of the 100x100 box.

Thats really all, it looks great!

The adult Earth Ant is 100% finalized, I fixed the position so it looks less awkward. It's undeniably the toughest sprite I've ever made, as I have edited it 3 times.

I hope it's visible, if so, problem areas were the shading and the feet.
I hope you like it! :D
EDIT: Oops, sorry, I thought you couldn't see it or something, so I posted this, again, sorry. :(

The adult Earth Ant is 100% finalized, I fixed the position so it looks less awkward. It's undeniably the toughest sprite I've ever made, as I have edited it 3 times.

I hope it's visible, if so, problem areas were the shading and the feet.
I hope you like it! :D
EDIT: Oops, sorry, I thought you couldn't see it or something, so I posted this, again, sorry. :(
Nope! I saw it I just forgot to mention it, lol. It looks good! Your ants have been added to the encyclopedia!

Thanks lol! i made some fire cardinals too!:
Looks good! Great work! :)

Courtesy to PkmnTaicho for letting us use this.

I'll try to see if I can't get my scanner running soon. I have 4 concept sketches I want to update with, darnit!

Courtesy to PkmnTaicho for letting us use this.

I'll try to see if I can't get my scanner running soon. I have 4 concept sketches I want to update with, darnit!
Looks good dude! I have added it to the encyclopedia!

Are any of these new concepts the baby forms of all your creatures? lol

Looks good dude! I have added it to the encyclopedia!

Are any of these new concepts the baby forms of all your creatures? lol
Yeah actually. Expect some concepts for the Shadow Bat and Angler soon. +)

Also, among the other thing I will be uploading will be...
Earth Bull
Water Osp-ray
Atomic Firefly/Lightning Bug/whatever you call it with certain characteristics of a Hornet.

Let's hope my scanner works...

Yeah actually. Expect some concepts for the Shadow Bat and Angler soon. +)

Also, among the other thing I will be uploading will be...
Earth Bull
Water Osp-ray
Atomic Firefly/Lightning Bug/whatever you call it with certain characteristics of a Hornet.

Let's hope my scanner works...
Sounds good! Looking forward to that!

Im done with the earth dolphins:

Hey, we only need 6 more fire guys!
You sir are a spriting god, lol. I love how you can crank out awesome work in such a short period of time! keep up the good work!

Finished with the Baby Narwhal:

Had trouble with the tailfin and the fin that's shaded. Hope you like it! :D
I think the tailfin looks good and the shaded fin is something I can fix in QC. Looks great! Can't wait to see the adult!

Has anyone done Red winged Atomic Black Bird?
And before I forget, you can edit my design as much as you want, it's somewhat lame.

Has anyone done Red winged Atomic Black Bird?
And before I forget, you can edit my design as much as you want, it's somewhat lame.
No one has done the red-winged black bird yet, so feel free.

There are really only minor issues to be addressed with your phoenix, its really not that bad, lol.

@ Doran- Nice shading, a lot less, well bland. lol

@ Everyone Else- I'm going to take a break from spriting for 2 reasons. 1. I feel, that my sprites are'nt well liked, and I'm running out of ideas, as most of them are based off of past ideas, such as the snail, *so feel free to work on the adult narwhal*. :p 2. My internet is having some issues, so I can't upload my sprites as much as I want to.

I hope you understand, but I'll be back when my creativity comes to me! lol :D

EDIT: I just won't produce sprites as frequently, sorry, I'm kinda dramatic.

*I'll start soon on the adult narwhal*

@ Doran- Nice shading, a lot less, well bland. lol

@ Everyone Else- I'm going to take a break from spriting for 2 reasons. 1. I feel, that my sprites are'nt well liked, and I'm running out of ideas, as most of them are based off of past ideas, such as the snail, so feel free to work on the adult narwhal. :p 2. My internet is having some issues, so I can't upload my sprites as much as I want to.

I hope you understand, but I'll be back when my creativity comes to me! lol :D
I am really sorry to hear that! I apologize if we have not seemed to show the appropriate level of enthusiasm about your sprites but let me assure you that we LOVE the work you have been putting out. Your snails & ants & baby phoenix and narwhal are extremely well done and are great additions to our set of creatures. Please do not leave because you think your sprites are not well liked because that is simply not the case. If inspiration is an issue I can understand that, and if none of the concepts on the list spark anything for you then that is fine. We would love it if you would like to finish your through with the adult narwhal at least though... we were really excited to see where you were going with that.

Thanks for all your hard work and time and if you could send us (either through smogon PM or to our email: studio534@yahoo.com) your full name (first and last) then we will make sure you appear in our credits. Thanks!

QC TIME!

Here is the first of the coming flood:

I still saw some issues with it after Doran's redo, so I made my own. The Horn is also now Bone, thus the coloration.

Expect more QC jobs soon.

EDIT: I second Jon's Post. Your sprites are very well don, Albino. I hope you can do more in the future. +)

QC TIME!

Here is the first of the coming flood:

I still saw some issues with it after Doran's redo, so I made my own. The Horn is also now Bone, thus the coloration.

Expect more QC jobs soon.

EDIT: I second Jon's Post. Your sprites are very well don, Albino. I hope you can do more in the future. +)
Jeremy, I appreciate your QC help but @ this time we would really prefer if you could continue generating original sprites. Your time and efforts are too valuable and limited to be put into QC especially because myself and our team are already doing that so that we can bend the sprites toward our desired vision for the creatures. Thanks though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)