Apprentice Program: Round Ten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netbattle nick: Philbert
Time zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Whenever
Experience level*: Been netbattling a few years.
A little about myself: Hi. I'm me.
Generation(s) I want to learn: I want to learn how to battle the two most broken pokemon in the current OU metagame since they wont be being banned from pokemon anytime soon and having to use salamence just to stand a chance in a battle makes me want to cry. AKA, just tell me how to fucking hurt celebi and/or jirachi.

Netbattle nick: Chickeneater III
Time zone: Eastern
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM on weekdays
Experience level*: I was referred to NetBattle by a friend. Before that, I was battling "competitively" against friends and other people on the GBA. I am not an extremely experienced battler on NB, but I do have common sense, and quick learning ability.
A little about myself: I'm a student, so I am a natural learner. I grasp concepts extremely easily, and I am not afraid to try out new things.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RSE, FR/LG, I want to know more about competitive team building and battling theory to be specific.

Netbattle nick:Towwei
Time zone:GMT+8 (singapore)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!):erm prolly about 2-6 in my time and most likely later than that
Experience level*:preety good if i have to say, new to netbattle though
A little about myself:my keyboard's space bar is stuck so pardon me if i dun space out my words.
Generation(s) I want to learn:all if possible

and oh yea i play runescape too:D

Netbattle nick: FrostWyrm
Time zone:GMT+8(Singapore, like the guy above)
Regular Online Hours:3-5pm and 8-11pm in my time zone.
Experience level:I have not battle competively or with friends(I don't have a gba, and my ds is fried*cries out loud)) before, but I have been using NB for a year now
A little about myself: Easily distracted and carried away, only uses NB once every 1 week or so(although now I may use it more since exams are over) and I don't think before i talk so I easily talk crap
Generation(s) I want to learn:Advance OU. That's what most people are playing.Learning proper prediction and any surprising teams that can screw OU. oh and screwing curselax upsidedown too x.x

Netbattle nick: Red-Cosmonaut
Time zone: New Jersey (EST?)
Experience level*: 2 Months of NetBattle(Would be 5 if I wasn't in Russia for the whole summer*)
A little about myself: I enjoy playing chess, I love coca- cola more than pepsi and I like offensive teams better than stalling teams, but I can do with both. I'm not a noob but i'll forcefuly admitt i'm no where elite level like skarm and chaos.
Generation(s) I want to learn: All.

ok, we've been wating for three days now. It would be nice to give a response. If there are spots, please speed up the efficiency. If there are no more tutors, just tell us so that we won't have to wait and check this topic every day.

Sorry if I sounded rude, but I would appreciate it if we could have some more information about this.

Ok, we are ready to begin Round Ten of the tutoring program; it will last for the next 3 weeks ending on October 22th. I've decided to make this round a week longer to facilitate a more in-depth learning experience.
AND
according to the list on 1st page, you can assume that all tutors are taken. I guess you should check back at Oct 22 or 23.

It's full, but let's try anyways. Might get a last-minute tutor. =/

Netbattle nick:
--.Pearl.--
Time zone: GMT +5.5
Regular Online Hours: I don't know what the time in EDT will be, but, In my time zone around 9-10 PM, 1-2 PM, 5-6 PM and 8-10 AM on holidays.
Experience level: I remember myself NetBattling for one and a half years or so, but I started competitve only 6 months ago.
A little about myself: Ready to learn anything; quick at learning.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Gen.3. and UBER Metagame

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok, thanks for participating guys. If you did not receive a tutor this round... hurry up and post in the next thread. Only about the first 30 people will get tutors to post fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)