Orugos's art thread- pretty hiatus-y for now sorry!

he's stretching or doing tai chi or something

technomancer: I dont really have the attention span > < I've tried a couple times. Also my gestures and um whats it called... I cant really place characters into a scene effectively, mapping? something like that. I guess they're skills I could work on but I've just never really tried that hard. and I never had a good story to work with so that doesnt help :X

Holy crap these are amazing!!
If you could draw me a lucario with an aurasphere somewhere in there...I would be really grateful o.o

Of course you don't have to ^_^ up to you.

But really, you should be proud. These are really cool :]

These are amazing! You don't have to, but I'd appreciate it if you made one of my snail-thing.
Blazekin looks like he's scratching his butt. lol :D

np doran :>

oh, ummm rodan: I tried drawing hariyama today but it wasnt working for me so I'll come back to it later > < sorry!

i hate bad art days dude.

youre work is fucking amazing. i love gettiing back from vacation and having all this new art to look at

if you are still taking requests, could you make me a bamf looking garchomp?

also, <copious amounts of praise>.

looks like AB has some competition.

hi please draw all the pokemon in great detail standing in a field and all have cowboy hats and cowboy boots and all are in the desert and seviper is the sheriff please.

chomzloh: err, I do it in PS or sai, blaziken and slowpoke would be an example of sai, and primeape is an example of ps. all of the images in my first post were lined in sai except the last one. but if you mean actually HOW, I don't really know how to answer that > <

also that primeape is reminding me why I dont line much in ps :<

wow, these are amazing! since dragonite has already been requested, could you do a latios? that would be really cool!

edit: everyone is beating me to my favorite mons! Can I have a suicune? or if that is already taken, could you do some awesome repose of one of the three ive mentioned? thanks!

Um.. seriously? This is fucking incredible stuff. Have you considered doing art for The Smog? PM me if you're interested. You're definitely up there with my favorite Smogon artists! 5 stars.

undesput3d: someone already requested latios too, if you want to change :p
was my bad cause I didnt put it up for a while

I know you're swamped with requests, but I'd really love to see what you could do with a Sableye. That little guy's my favorite!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)