FixEVs applet 2.0

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What's different?
(Old thread.) FixEVs 2.0 now:
  • has Platnium Pokémon; Rotom-A, Shaymin-S, and Giratina-O.
  • checks the Snap checkbox automatically on run.
  • puts the Speed stat last.
  • has Deoxys formes renamed to Deoxys-A, Deoxys-D, and Deoxys-S.

Download it. Please report bugs or errors. Honestly, I'm shocked this still works despite tinkering with it again after 2 years. The code is terrible.

Uh, so I don't understand. What does this do exactly?
It checks whether you are wasting EVs. For example, we have Aerodactyl. We give it a Hardy nature, and 252 Speed EVs. We press "Fix". The applet will save 56 EVs. It will tell you to use Jolly, 124 Speed EVs, and 72 SpAtk EVs. This will achieve the same stats as before, except with less EVs. Also, since Aerodactyl doesn't need Special Attack, you really save 72 more EVs from SpAtk. The reason it adds SpAtk EVs is because it makes no assumptions.

Also, this doesn't have to be used as an EV fixer. I use this when battling all the time to get immediate, fast stats, and to get the EVs/Nature I want for Shoddy's Team Builder.

Okay, but I don't know what it looks like!
Fine, chump. Have it your way.

Attachments

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've been looking for this app for like forever, I remember using it once and it kicking ass but then losing it. Thanks Sarenji!

Can you make the EVs typeable?

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cool. This app has been incredibly helpful since I downloaded v1 about a year and a half ago. Thanks for the update.

Wow, this looks incredibly useful. I agree with chris is me that typeable EVs would be better than a sliding bar, but that's not gonna stop me from using it! :D

is there something special i need to do to get this to work in Firefox?

it comes up as a gray box in a new window, with a little red X in the corner. =[

is there something special i need to do to get this to work in Firefox?

it comes up as a gray box in a new window, with a little red X in the corner. =[
Uh, you don't run it in Firefox. It's a standalone program, sort of like Shoddy Battle. Unless you mean you're having trouble downloading it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)