[Standard] Lord of the Flies Mafia - The Stranded Win!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Never mind. We have reached majority, despite ABT620's item problem. Now all we need is Pidge's vote, and then I'm assuming that we are done.

Okay, that is majority.

We will give Pidge the opportunity for rebuttal and then we will proceed with the lynch if nothing has changed.

Current vote totals:

Pidge: 4 votes
Itchni
Acklow
Game Freak201
Fangren

Itchni: -6.5 votes
ABT620

The rest of the Stranded surrounded Pidge and attacked him from all sides.

Pidge smiled at their pathetic attempt to thwart him. "You can't kill me! I am the embodiment of the evil in all of you! As long as that evil exists I am immortal!"

All at once, the Stranded all realized that the only way for them to remove the embodiment of the evil inside of them was for them to reject it. They began to work together, and forgave Pidge for what he had done.

It was too much for Pidge to handle. Once the evil inside them had left he simply disappeared with a scream, but not before revealing his intentions to all of them:
Dear Pidge,
You are the Lord of the Flies.

So many souls to claim; so many silly little boys out there just waiting to fall into your trap. You are the devil incarnate in a severed pig's head, and you have come out of hell to claim as many souls as possible among the survivors of the airplane crash on the island. Your power is terrible; none shall stand in your way of dragging more precious souls into hell.

You are just an apportionment of the main spirit of Satan stationed in the Ninth Circle. Therefore your power is not complete like it is in hell. But you are aware that one of your worshippers in on the island and is making sacrafices to you in exchange for some of your dark arts. During the night, you MUST PM the hosts either "Night X - Cooperate" or "Night X - Defect." You and your worshipper will anonymously either perform your sides of the deal, or give nothing. If you both cooperate, you will both gain three points. If you both defect, you both gain one point. If one cooperates and the other defects, the defector gains five points and the cooperator gains zero. If one member of the exchange is dead, the other only gains one point each night and no longer has to send in cooperation or defection PMs.

Any number of times in the game, you may spend points to execute certain actions. For three points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - The devil made USER1 do it to USER2." You will use your powers of demonic inspiration to redirect the first user's action to target the second user instead. For four points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Spy upon USER." You will use your all-seeing demonic eyes to watch that user and find his complete role PM. For six points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Raise a cloak of darkness." You will pull all the light around you into yourself that night, causing all night actions targeting you to miss. You will release the light the next day, drawing attention to you and giving you a double vote. For six points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Drag USER to hell." You will send that user's soul to hell, killing him.

On odd nights, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Kill USER." That user will be dead by morning. You know that the Destructive and the Corrupt have defined leaders, and that the leadership of the two factions shifts if the current leader dies. If you kill one of these leaders, you gain six points due to the sheer evil in the leaders' souls. You also know that there are no characters from Lost in the game, and that the village has no mayor role.

You are alone in this conflict. You win if you are the last player alive.
The Stranded have eliminated all other threats and have won Lord of the Flies Mafia!

As if fated by the Gods, a ship arrived on the horizon only moments after Pidge disappeared. Now that they were safe, the remaining villagers agreed to show each other their role pms:

Dear Acklow,
You are Maya Fey.

You are the overly emotional sidekick to Phoenix Wright, whose results from channeling the dead are for some reason accepted as evidence in a court of law. In order to uphold order on this island, you have joined with the Stranded to eliminate any wrongdoers.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Channel USER." The user you target must be dead. You will break the barrier between the living and the dead and find out if a member of the Destructive or the Corrupt killed your target. It is possible your target was killed by neither.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
Dear Game Freak201,
You are Joey.

Your Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata. No, really, it is: after lots of RNG abuse and resetting, you have managed to get a nearly perfect Adamant Rattata. But now that you're stuck on the island without your Rattata, you have teamed up with the rest of the Stranded.

You have some sort of sense of what Pokemon are the most powerful, and this applies to people as well. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Is USER in the top percentage of all users?" If that user's role is more important than usual, you will recieve a "yes." If not, you will recieve a "no."

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
Dear Itchni,
You are Batman.

In Gotham City, you have seen many horrible acts committed, allies betrayed, and conflicts won and lost. After hearing about criminals on an airplane, you came to investigate but ended up stranded on a deserted island. But even without your belt and Batmobile, you can still use your skills for the good of the Stranded.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Follow USER." You will stalk that user in the darkness, and if he tries to kill you, you will appear dead but will actually survive due to your protective suit. If you accomplish this, it will be announced in the update that you appeared to have died during the night, but actually survived. Your suit will break after this, so you can only survive like this once.

Dear ABT620,
You are Dr. Frankenstein.

For your whole career, you have attempted to create life from death, an amalgamation of bodies brought back to life using electricity. You have succeeded, but you have lost control of your creation. Now, you have created a new life form.

Dear Fangren,
You are King Kong.

When the airplane crashed on a nearby island, you swam over out of curiosity. Although you are a very intimidating giant ape who has terrorized tribes of islanders in the past, you are actually tender-hearted. You do not want to see so many people perish, so you have decided to help the Stranded.

On odd nights, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Roar at USER." That user will be forced to target you rather than his original target. Nobody ignores a giant gorilla.

Expect a postgame in a couple weeks.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So based on my correspondence with DLE and his final message to StevenSnype, the guy actually trust me a fair bit. And why not, my ability to crap rainbows pretty much ruined Overkill 2 for everyone else. I'll probably never be trusted again. So StevenSnype, why was I so high on your hit list when you knew about Pidge and had BlackHatGuy the very next day anyway? I guess because the village would have had two different Prisoner's Dillema roles, but if you had checked Zorbees you would have noticed that his PD flavor was entirely different from mine.

Anyway, pretty sure Pidge killed me. And I know I blew you off, but seriously? Could we really afford crossfire at the time? You had to figure they'd know you were lying about your role when both mafias were dead and the game wasn't over. If you hadn't killed me, there would be only two Stranded on Day 7.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Nice job villagers, and fuck you Pidge for being a backstabbing bitch, Although if you didn't target vonFiedler. How did he die? o.O

Edit: Reread the role PM

Edit 2: VonFiedler, when DLE was alive and he made the decision to not lynch Pidge, he did it planning to work with him to use him as a vigilante to kill VF. We were literally discussing the situations on IRC, since I claimed hooker to him and the mafia ones were already dead. I wasn't sure whether or not DLE actually sent the PM to Pidge to kill VF, so I sent it to Pidge anyway to make sure, since we didn't expect DLE to die at the end of the day since he told me he bluffed about the bottle of vicodin.

Also, there was a slight fuckup in that I forgot that Itchni would be trustable. In hindsight, Itchni leading would probably have been the better move since a dead rogue can come back to lead anyway. When he claimed Elmer Fudd, I PM'd him, planning to mole out some information from any potential mafia. We both sent the same logs to DLE, so it would've been a good idea to collaborate with him. The only reason I told the villies (mainly TPM, ABT620, and Acklow (the ones that claimed. sorry fangren. :( ) to trust TPM was because he was the only villager that the inspect actually cleaned. Also, I never actually got Pidge's role PM claim to read who was paired with who.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My thoughts, for the short time I had in this game. I trusted TIK on d1 blah blah blah. I contacted Pidge and he told me that he was a neutral that had to survive to win, so I thought that I should work with him. We each shared all abilities we gained from our points, (although he told me he killed for 9 instead of 6), but due to the suspicions I has regarding TIK, I didn't tell him I contacted Pidge. When I died I thought Pidge may have been wolf, but I couldn't deadtalk. It was unfortunate that I died early with such an interesting role, but I had hoped that either my partner would be village, or that he would keep me alive so that we could both gain points. I didn't know that he had another way of gaining points.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
He didn't trust you, vf; we just wanted to use you ^_^

What we didnt know was that you lied about some of your roles, like the rev martyr one. That was how we were actually planning on killing you off.

Although to be fair, I didn't actually REALLY suspect you until pidge gave me his claim. I didn't read through my claims very well, to be honest...

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Anyway, pretty sure Pidge killed me. And I know I blew you off, but seriously? Could we really afford crossfire at the time? You had to figure they'd know you were lying about your role when both mafias were dead and the game wasn't over. If you hadn't killed me, there would be only two Stranded on Day 7.
You were too dangerous to keep alive if I knew you weren't going to work with me (and BHG). I thought you were an idiot and would do some cross-firing of your own. It was very possible for BHG and I to make it far without you, with DLE AND his replacement, StevenSnype, gone. And I told DLE that I would kill you for him, and hopefully his correspondents got that message and see that I stuck to his commands, guaranteeing me until Day 7. Furthermore, I gained 6 points from killing you.

Nice job villagers, and fuck you Pidge for being a backstabbing bitch
lolumad

I actually a little disappointed that the only thing that moleing Johann did was to confuse the village, and confirm BHG 100% as mafia.

I felt like i didn't do enough during this game, i guess that the knife was useful but all i really did was cause uneeded confusion, oh well it was a fun game.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You were too dangerous to keep alive if I knew you weren't going to work with me (and BHG).
Well I guess you knew wrong. BHG should have known that I knew who he was, and I knew who you were from Night 0. Not revealing myself to BHG was a big risk, but to win I needed 11 points so I needed to hold that advantage over BHG to get them. I had no way of knowing at the time just how efficient Pidge's killing could be.

Tbh, I really only started paying attention the night I got killed. The mafia really fucked this up, but I figured with my role I was better off alone than most wolves are. But wolves need allies and instead of playing it cool Pidge just had to come up with his 7 night plan that ended exactly like he probably should have seen coming.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I fucking hate that flavour faker.

If TIK had decided to clean me N0, we could have lynch KOTW D1, since despite what I said about him no longer being 100% confirmed mafia, I intended to get him lynched. He claimed soemthing that was rather obviously a safe claim(Kitsunoh). However, TIk did the dumbest thing ever and claimed PUBLICLY. I mean, I think he was seriously lucky that the mafias had no hooker.

PIty, I had the frikkin' best role for leading IMO(Thief, and that bonus was nice). Unfortunately, HD did not cooperate with me on my plan. I intended to send him to various people, and he had to report if they were mafia. If tehy were mafia, he was supposed to let me steal him back(after informing me about that) and then leak their mates or something. Unfortunately, he lied to me about Millon De Floss, or I could have had him lynched D2. If I hit a villager, he was supposed to be in charge of HD, while I used the LandMaster + Glasses to rack up kills on mafiosos(stealing Glasses back obviously each time).

So in summary, if I had been cleaned N0, and HD had cooperated, this whoel game would have been seriously different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)