Masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just a freak then. :P

Regardless, it's generally accepted that one doesn't need to be told how to masturbate in order to do it. It's not a knowledge thing. Otherwise, how would animals, people with religious parents, etc. do it? It's generally accepted that masturbation is somewhat instinctual.
LOL.. you wish you was a freak. But opps, I read your sentence wrong. Yea, masturbation is pretty much natural instincts for those untouched by "sexual pressure", but some people have different experiences and learn at an earlier age because they have seen it done by someone else, so the kid wanted to experience it.

I'm not sure masturbation is instinctual. However, when you take a bath, you have to clean your penis eventually and then poof : you just discovered your body kid. Then, if you are smart, you are gonna wank off a lot. Because it is fun. Then you are going to be told not to do it. For reasons you won't understand. And if you see everyone else doing it, you will wonder why can't you. I know the sole reason I wasn't groping the girls at school as a child was out of fear.

As for the "we don't want to see people naked part"

I work as a water game attendant. I make sure the area is clean and the water chlorinated properly. This is when I asked myself : why is it okay for children under six to undress outdoors, but not for adults, or older children?
I mean, come on, it's just a body. We've all seen what a penis looks like, and we can easily enough imagine what yours looks like. So why all that fuss?

Oops, that was rather an argument about people not wanting to be seen naked. XD.

Okay then.. well, if you don't want to see naked people... well, how silly of you, just don't look the time it will take me to put on my swimsuit. I hate running around without proper support for my testicles anyway.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Is that necessarily a bad thing. Ask a woman what she prefers - a man who stays hard but doesn't come in sex, or a man who comes in under 2 minutes and then loses his erection.
Depends... if the man hasn't ejaculated after 30 minutes of constant ramming, then I'm sure that the woman WILL complain... probably much more than to the guy who loses it after 2 minutes. :)

These days, even children under six being undressed outside is a nono.
it's only a nono if you look.

I personally don't like women who like marathon sex, I like to hit it and get on with my day. I am a busy man, I have lots of things to do. The need for sex is something that I often find cumbersome and like a burden.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I suppose in regards to this masturbation topic, how old do you difine a child? Otherwise, in regards to the point about Children having no sex drive, then Alfie Patten would like a word with you since clearly young children had a sex drive.

Mr Indigo, I don't know where you are going with that.

He did have sex with her, even if he did not father her child.
Biologically, his sex drive may not have been developed enough to have been possible to father a child outright (he certainly doesn't look as though puberty has set in yet). Consequently the activities in which he partook may not have been as biologically sexual so much as nonsexual curiousity/complicity (e.g. he did it because he knows it's what the big kids do, not because he actually had a psychological compulsion), if he had sex at all.

Since when does having a sex drive have anything to do with fertility?

Beside, it's not unreasonable to think of a 13 year old to have add "adult" sex at all.

I have kinda skewed views on sex. Masturbation as a whole is just a totally self-fulfulling act if you know what I mean. All monkeys do all day is jack off because it feels good. Humans have evolved to the point where we have huge cities and read books and wear suits, but yet we still rub ourselves furiously because it feels good. It's prettier if you have sex because you're together and stuff, it's creepy if you're basically sucking your own dick because it feels good and you have nothing better to be doing.

I mean would you suck your own dick if you could? I know a lot of guys would and that's fucking gross. Masturbation is the same thing. Like, if we're sitting around grabbing our dicks because it makes us feel good then why don't we grab a dildo and ram it inside our asses while we're at it? Where is the line that separates "oh it's natural" to "what a fucking creep"? Everytime I masturbate I think of all the creepy old men who are masturbating at the same time as me and sometimes it's enough catalyst to stop.

Someone compared it to cigarettes, I totally agree. If you didn't start smoking you wouldn't be addicted to it. I started doing it when I was young cause my friends were talking about it and I can't help feel if I didn't start I wouldn't need to keep doing it. The difference is smoking is really bad and there are a million reasons why you should stop, morality is the only negative attribute to wanking and without religion morality can be sporadically changed to suit our current needs/desires.

I'm not really adverse to talking about it, it's just not really light hearted discussion that anyone cares about commenting on.

I have kinda skewed views on sex. Masturbation as a whole is just a totally self-fulfulling act if you know what I mean. All monkeys do all day is jack off because it feels good. Humans have evolved to the point where we have huge cities and read books and wear suits, but yet we still rub ourselves furiously because it feels good. It's prettier if you have sex because you're together and stuff, it's creepy if you're basically sucking your own dick because it feels good and you have nothing better to be doing.

I mean would you suck your own dick if you could? I know a lot of guys would and that's fucking gross. Masturbation is the same thing. Like, if we're sitting around grabbing our dicks because it makes us feel good then why don't we grab a dildo and ram it inside our asses while we're at it? Where is the line that separates "oh it's natural" to "what a fucking creep"? Everytime I masturbate I think of all the creepy old men who are masturbating at the same time as me and sometimes it's enough catalyst to stop.

Someone compared it to cigarettes, I totally agree. If you didn't start smoking you wouldn't be addicted to it. I started doing it when I was young cause my friends were talking about it and I can't help feel if I didn't start I wouldn't need to keep doing it. The difference is smoking is really bad and there are a million reasons why you should stop, morality is the only negative attribute to wanking and without religion morality can be sporadically changed to suit our current needs/desires.

I'm not really adverse to talking about it, it's just not really light hearted discussion that anyone cares about commenting on.
The difference between smoking and wanking :

Wanking is good for you.
Smoking is bad for everyone around you, yourself included.

Other than that, no moral difference. If smoking in public is acceptable, so should masturbating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)