Nuzlocke Challenge

I REALLY need some advice now. I'm doing a saphire nuzlocke with a no healing items clause. i'm about to go fight team aqua at the volcano and then flanery (whichever comes first cant remember) and then i've got norman on the horizon, im not sure its possible to beat him without losing somebody. My three competative members are marshtomp, hariyama, and swalot, all high 20's at this point. my current strategy is going to be to use gulpin to yawn first turn switch in yama on the second and bulk up untill he wakes up, praying for long sleep, then hopefully sweep with vital throw. Does this sound like a good plan to anyone else? (btw adamant hariyama ftw).

I REALLY need some advice now. I'm doing a saphire nuzlocke with a no healing items clause. i'm about to go fight team aqua at the volcano and then flanery (whichever comes first cant remember) and then i've got norman on the horizon, im not sure its possible to beat him without losing somebody. My three competative members are marshtomp, hariyama, and swalot, all high 20's at this point. my current strategy is going to be to use gulpin to yawn first turn switch in yama on the second and bulk up untill he wakes up, praying for long sleep, then hopefully sweep with vital throw. Does this sound like a good plan to anyone else? (btw adamant hariyama ftw).
This sounds like a good idea except for two things.
I assume you mean this is your strategy against Norman, but his Vigoroth have Vital Spirit so they won't be falling asleep anytime soon so just try and use Marshtomp I guess to keep your Yama to deal with his other pokemon. The other small flaw would be hax. If you plan on hoping that he stays asleep, then just remember that there's a good chance that would won't really be boosting your stats too much. Good luck

Well you got no healing items clause, but heres how you could do it. Start with yama (for norman) use X speed. Next turn, slaking truants. Bulk up. Bulk up again. I think you should have F-Punch tm, so use that. If you still have arm thrust, use it on the turn slaking starts moving. YOU should outspeed it. if he sends in vigoroth next then thats easy, just arm thrust. now the last slaking. Bulk up if you think ur faster, if not, use X Attack if you think you can survive slakings atk, if not, use X defend. Then on the turn slaking goes truant use F-Punch. you SHOULD win with no problems.
Flannery is smooshed by Marshtomp no question, and aqua part is just sadfail. So no worries there.

This sounds like a good idea except for two things.
I assume you mean this is your strategy against Norman, but his Vigoroth have Vital Spirit so they won't be falling asleep anytime soon so just try and use Marshtomp I guess to keep your Yama to deal with his other pokemon. The other small flaw would be hax. If you plan on hoping that he stays asleep, then just remember that there's a good chance that would won't really be boosting your stats too much. Good luck
Thing is, he leads with a slaking in saphire, so all i need to do is take a brutal attack with gulpin and pray it doesnt crit while yawning him, then switch in yama on the truant turnt which at the end of it he will be put to sleep. So now i hopeful have gotten yama in free with no turns of sleep burned off his slaking yet. Then, i bulk up while hes sleeping and hope i get enough in to sweep his team from there. There should be no reason i need to sleep vigoroth.

Well you got no healing items clause, but heres how you could do it. Start with yama (for norman) use X speed. Next turn, slaking truants. Bulk up. Bulk up again. I think you should have F-Punch tm, so use that. If you still have arm thrust, use it on the turn slaking starts moving. YOU should outspeed it. if he sends in vigoroth next then thats easy, just arm thrust. now the last slaking. Bulk up if you think ur faster, if not, use X Attack if you think you can survive slakings atk, if not, use X defend. Then on the turn slaking goes truant use F-Punch. you SHOULD win with no problems.
Flannery is smooshed by Marshtomp no question, and aqua part is just sadfail. So no worries there.
I also have a no boosting items clause, really i cant use items in battle. My exception is 4 the elite 4, where im not positive yet but im pretty sure im gonna have to start to use items. Also, i need surf to aquire f-punch, so thats no good (at least i think i do tell me if i'm wrong).

Other than chimchar, my luck with natures is terrible.
Same here, bro. In my FireRed, I had to catch three Magikarps before I caught a bashful one, which is only decent. My first catch was a Calm, second another Calm, and third was a goddamn Modest. It was horrible. Even my bashful Gyarados died at the Karate King from Hitmonlee's Hi Jump Kick, which sucked ass.

I'm restarting my Platinum challenge; my Grotle died after being Confusion haxed to death by a Gastly (whacked myself 4 times). I'm sick of cheating. So here I go!

Rules:
1. First Poke seen = catch! For slightly easier difficulty's sake I'll treat caves with two distinct areas (i.e. Wayward Cave) as different catch zones. Duplicate clause too.
2. Die = release. I'm given 3 opportunities to skip this rule, but none can be used on a Poke that already benefited from the save.
3. Healing items spammage? Hell yeah!
4. Nicknames r gud 4 helf.
5. Grindan? Hell yeah! Infinite Poke Centres? Why not?
6. NO BUYING STUFF FROM MARTS unless you buy 3 of the object and throw 2 away. Applies for TMs too.

I reset 3 times to get a semi-decent Piplup. I mean, why not? Techinically I did restart completely. :P I let my lil' sis nickname it, and she named "Pip". :/

Oh yeah.. haha sry my memory sucks. Well, then on the slakings resting turn you can use your arm thrust again / vital throw. If your Hariyama is level 35 there should be no way you can lose. However, use your marshtomp or swalot to take out the first slaking and vigoroth so your hariyama is fresh. if all 3 is level 35 ur pretty much set. normally at that point of the game getting to that level is a piece of cake. and then throw an extra rare candy into marshtomp and even a novice can win. Btw, with no boosting items and healing items, the battle just comes down to brute force, knowing when to switch in, and taking advantage of the truant.

I can't speak for everyone, but I found the challenge to be outright unfun with no items. Even with full item usage, as long as you don't outlevel your opponents the risk of losing your Pokemon is still very real.

What some people do is "No item usage outside of combat", meaning the only time you can heal up is during combat. Some people take the opposite route: "No item usage during combat". It's really up to you.
What I do is not allow my Pokemon to HOLD items, and don't heal during battles.

I think this makes it more real because you wouldn't want to be holding some shit while you're doing a Close Combat, and you can't just use a hyper potion to immediately heal your Pokemon.

Personally, I think it makes the game better to follow it kind of like the anime.

Same here, bro. In my FireRed, I had to catch three Magikarps before I caught a bashful one, which is only decent. My first catch was a Calm, second another Calm, and third was a goddamn Modest. It was horrible. Even my bashful Gyarados died at the Karate King from Hitmonlee's Hi Jump Kick, which sucked ass.
Lol two calms then a modest. Shit! =O. Hi jump kick? you resist that and you still died? Idk how but.. ok o_O Id hate for that to happen. proly low on hp right? And on an unrelated note Imma update my adventure soon :D going soo good ( besides caught pokemon ) so far. None died yet. almost at 2nd gym

Lol two calms then a modest. Shit! =O. Hi jump kick? you resist that and you still died? Idk how but.. ok o_O Id hate for that to happen. proly low on hp right?
Yea, it was from a cursed crit. I beat out everyone else in the gym with that Gyara, so he was at about 1/3 health by the time I was fighting the Karate King. I thought I probably wouldn't have much of a problem, but I was wrong.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Good luck, DPPt players! Cynthia's Chomp is prepping it's fangs...Now, though,
Detroitlolcat's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge!
Part 2: A Burg of Petals

Lolcat returns to the Pokemon Center to heal Hippie (lotad) and train him to where he can fight real battles. Unfortunately, the -Speed nature on the Water Weed hurts its ability to kill things. Wurmples are even able to kill him! Though once he becomes a Ludicolo, he shall be the BANE OF WURMPLES!! BWAHAHA!

After grinding Hippie to level 6, it was time to battle the first Trainer (not May) in the game: Youngster Calvin, who had a top-percentage Poochyena. Mudkipz and his level 10 godliness face-raped it. Calvin just lost his Nuzlocke challenge :).

And why does Astonish have only 15 PP? Is it too broken or something? I mean, it can run a DD and a mixed set that can 2KO part of the metagame...LOTAD IS UBER! CALL THE SMOGON COUNCIL!

Next came the Bug Master with Level 4 Wurmple power. Mudkipz made short work of him. And afterward, Lolcat had to beat a Level 3 Taillow! TOO BROKEN! The next battle was against Gym Leader Roxanne…err…some Lass that sucks at this game. It was easy. Lotad used Draco Meteor for the kill. IN THE THIRD GEN.

After some trekking on Route 102, Lolcat ended up in Petalburg City, the Petaled Burg that is Also a City! In the City, Lolcat sees the first Gym, owned by none other than his Father, Norman, the Bane of Nuzlocke Challenges.
“Father Norman, I finally became a Pokemon Trainer in Hoenn. Also, where were you when I was in Kanto?”
“Crap…son. Why do you need to ask these questions? Well, you see, your mother is something called a prostitute, someone who does things for money. I asked her to do a super special favor, and that’s how you got here. Unfortunately, being a lowly Gym Trainer, I could not support a child, so I fled the country while your mother looked for me. Since she heard about me becoming a Gym Leader, she hunted me down and now I have to care for you. And on a Leader’s salary, that’s A-OK to me! Littleroot Town, here I come!”
“So, you’re just some trick that can’t wear a fucking condom?”
“Yep. And you’re our little accident!”
Wally rushes in
“Mr. Norman. I’m ready for that Pokemon you promised me! Thanks for not making me go to Littleroot to get one, all the wild Pokemon are really scary. They’re one foot tall! Scary! I need to go all the way to Verdanturf, so I need to catch a Pokemon to keep me happy. I can just take Rusturf Tunnel, but it’s SO scary that I need a Pokemon!”
“Fine. Lolcat, teach him to catch a Pokemon. And if it’s a Ralts, you can kill him. Those are too rare.”
Wally walks to 102 and catches a Ralts. Unfortunately, the Ralts knew Teleport to avoid Lolcat’s immediate murder attempt. Too bad.
“Mr. Norman! Thank you so much!”, said Wally, “This Ralts will be me lifelong friend and then it will evolve into a Gallade and”
“Third Gen, Wally. Gallade don’t exist until Fourth.”
“Wait…so I get a Sluttyvoir? Hot Damn, Praise the Lord! Woohoo!!!!”
Wally leaves to train the Ralts until it becomes a slut.
“Battle time, dad.”
“Four badges first. I have a Level 30+ Slaking that could mop the floor with your Mudkipz”
Lolcat leaves to head to Rustboro City, but a glasses-wearing man comes first.
“You’re a Trainer, aren’t you! I’m looking for people who don’t suck, so piss off, loser! I’m better than you and I don’t care about losers that don’t have any badges! Go away!”

Mr. Asshole leaves, and Lolcat (without any self-esteem) heads northwest to find another Pokemon for Route 104. And the Pokemon is…

GYARADOS…err…MARILL.

POSSIBLE HUGE POWER! POSSIBLE HUGE POWER!
Mudkipz uses Mudslap twice, and Lolcat uses a Poke ball. Marill had a 2x miss with Tackle lol. I named it Mousething because it is a mouse and a thing. How creative. And it had Thick Fat…fml. Well, this continues to my seemingly Mono-Water Nuzlocke Challenge . Well, onwards to Petalburg Woods, after a little grinding with Mousething. Marill is hard to train with base 20 attack and no Huge Power. L. Honestly, I don’t see this thing making it to the end, though Azumarill IS bulky… This thing could be a weapon against Flannery! Also, Hippie got a level. Now 10 (Mudkipz is 12). Mousething’s power leveling will resume, though, in Part 3.
END OF PART 2

This has been such a lucky run for me. ive just finnished new mauvile (its saphire im playing) and check the natures on the 3 of the four pokemon that are set to go with me to the elite 4 (the last one is armaldo but hes obviously not revived yet).

Samantha the Marshtomp, HARDY (admittedly only a nuteral one but it gets better...)
Bruce Jr. the Hariyama, ADAMANT
Maggy the Magneton, MILD

The runs been great so far with only one death (and Johnny the Taillow will be greatly missed). However, i make liberal use of pokemon centers, so after i complete or fail this run i think i'll do another where i charge my self an increasing rate for pokemon center visits to up the difficulty. This being said, I am running a no items at all clause, and of course that means the elite 4 will be rediculous if i dont cheat there.

Edit: forget what i said about armaldo, that has to be one of the most shit movepools ive ever seen (I mean really, FURY CUTTER is your best bug type stab?!?).

Edit: forget what i said about armaldo, that has to be one of the most shit movepools ive ever seen (I mean really, FURY CUTTER is your best bug type stab?!?).
Bug type is a pretty useless type in general. Only megahorn is good, if not the only other damaging bug move in 3rd gen o_OO
Armaldo has base 125 atk, HUGE. 100 def and 80 def can take some beatings, too. The general moveset is EQ, Rock Blast/ Rock slide, Swords dance or rest (sweep or insurance) and you last move can be filler. Like toxic, the other choice of move (swords dance AND rest), or if you're lucky, hidden power bug. doubt it tho. =o or you can knock off to disable the Elite Four's main pokemon's sitrus berry to ensure the 2hko so they dont full restore in your face.

Well, that's why I'm doing SS. I've been attemting FR/LG, but been driven mad doing it, so I'm doing an easier game first.

And, those routes/areas have things like:
Mareep
Spearow
Geodude
Bellsprout
Gastly.

It's not all bad.

Anyway, update time:

While training, my Weedle, Sting, died to Pidgey Crithax.

So, I headed up to Route 31, and found another Weedle. This one died before I could catch it, due to Crithax with Totodile's Water Gun...

I caught another Geodude in Dark Cave.

Then, I caught a Rattata in Sprout Tower, before heading to Route... 32? and catching a Bellsprout.

I then headed to the Ruins of Alph, and caught an A-shaped Unown. However, as I was exiting 'Can't Escape' hax killed my newest Geodude. This forced me to use the Unown...

Anyway, it turned out the Unown was Quiet, and had HP fire, as well as a good Sp.Attack IV, it gained +3 sp.attack at one point. It soloed all the Bellsprouts in Sprout Tower without going to the Pokemon center, while Dudette handled the Hoothoots.

Killed the trainers in Falkner's gym, now training the rest of my team ready.

Team:
Jaws: Lv 8 Totodile
A: Lv 11 Unown [HP Fire]
Dudette: Lv 11 Geodude
Nibble: Lv 8 Rattata
Venus: Lv 7 Bellsprout
Twitter: Lv 8 Pidgey

Dead:
Sting: Lv 3 Weedle
Geodudette: Lv 5 Geodude

Anyway, I'm ignoreing all the gift pokemon, my Violet City catch will be viva Fishing, once I get a good Rod. Besides, I'm disallowing the Red Gyarados from use, that increases the difficulty as it is... having Gyarados thrown at you, at a decent level for 2nd gen, is begging to be abused, especially now Waterfall is physical.

I don't want to do my whole beginning story at the moment; I might edit in the story fantasy thing later. But so far my team is:

Stan Marsh the Chimchar (Modest)
Kyle B. the Starly (Adamant)
Mr Garrison the Budew (Neutral nature)
Mr Slave the HM-Slave Geodude (Whatever nature)

Had the chance to catch a Shinx and Zubat, but Shinx had Rivalry and Zubat is meh, when I already have the best flying type :P

Haven't fainted at all but have come close. My goal is obviously for no deaths. I am using the Pokemon Center as much as I want, but my goal is to not enter a PokeMart until later. I'm doing the Pokeballs=not stuff you buy and it's kind of annoying (the Budew took 3 dammit) but not difficult.

Bug type is a pretty useless type in general. Only megahorn is good, if not the only other damaging bug move in 3rd gen o_OO
Armaldo has base 125 atk, HUGE. 100 def and 80 def can take some beatings, too. The general moveset is EQ, Rock Blast/ Rock slide, Swords dance or rest (sweep or insurance) and you last move can be filler. Like toxic, the other choice of move (swords dance AND rest), or if you're lucky, hidden power bug. doubt it tho. =o or you can knock off to disable the Elite Four's main pokemon's sitrus berry to ensure the 2hko so they dont full restore in your face.
Fury Cutter can actually be pretty good, actually. In game, I mean. I've seen what it can do once it gets going.

Also Signal Beam is pretty good, just, uh, limited in who can use it.

Fury Cutter can actually be pretty good, actually. In game, I mean. I've seen what it can do once it gets going.

Also Signal Beam is pretty good, just, uh, limited in who can use it.
Yeah, bug isnt bad, but im not looking for a sweeper i need a pokemon that can deal with a few specific E4 threats, specifically shiftry and and absol, who can both kill hariyama with extrasensory or aerial ace respectively. I was hopping for a powerful stab bug move to deal with them and possibly stevens craddily as well. Ive got most of the e4 covered with just swampert, hariyama and magneton but i need either a really bulky or really fast ice beamer for drake and a couple of specific threats to deal with (for example, magneton resists every attacking move that phobe can throw at me (not including status moves/ future sight) EXCEPT that her last dusclops has eq so i need a secondary counter for that)

I'm thinking of doing a Leaf Green Nuzlocke run. I'd do Blue first for nostalgia, but METAL CLAW YES had me choose the newer version instead.

Yeah, let me list why FireRed is hard:
1: You're forced to use Bulbasaur. Use anything else, and you risk dying to Poision from Weedles. If you use Charmander and avoid Weedles until lv 10, you'll struggle at Misty. Squirtle will probobly die against Weedles. Then there's Nidorans as well. [/QUOTE]
I fail to see how the fire type starter will die from being poisoned by a WEEDLE. Yeah, maybe a Koffing or Muk, but I can't even see a Weedle (wild or not) touching you. You get Ember at level nine, which is a 100% accurate fire attack with stab coming from a pokemon with a level advantage that can outspeed your standard Weedle. Charmander for BL?

And Weedle won't be surviving Water Gun, either.
2: Unless you catch a Pikachu/Geodude, [You're more likly to get a bug/Zubat] Rival's Pigeotto on Nugget Bridge will be an absolute nightmare. His Charmeleon will not be much better either, cosdiering you probobly have Rattata, Pidgey, Bug, Normal, Zubat, Bulbasaur.
Your Charmeleon/Wartortle could take on Pidgeotto unless you are very underleveled, and the starter isn't that tough either. If you choose to go for Wartortle, a few Wing Attacks can easily bring down Ivysaur. And if you chose Charmander, Pidgeotto could probably take on all of Rival's Pokemon on its own, including Wartortle. Misty might be a bit of challenge with Charmeleon, but she's still very doable (although you might end up losing one of those almighty Beedrills :U).

3: If you manage to get beyond Misty, there's a mostly clear reach until Erica, due to Diggett's cave handleing Surge. Erica, however, is very likly to be the cause of death for any non-poisions in your team at that point, and maybe a few that are Poision.
DESTINY RED: SPAM FOREVER
ember ember ember
wing attack wing attack wing attack

Yeah, Erica will go down without a single casualty.

AND MAKE SURE TO GRAB THAT DIGLETT IT'LL BE IMPORTANT LATER
4: So, you have this team of almost all posions. Well you sequence break and go to Koga next. He really will kill anything non-poision, although, thankfully, his gym is near the Pokemon center.
Hopefully you followed my advice and kept and evolved Diglett. MAGNIIIIITUDE anything that isn't Koffing/Weezing, and quickly have a ghost type/something you wouldn't mind losing dispose of the boomers.

If you have a Nidosomething, this gym becomes even easier. Also, Dig.
5: After all that, you've probobly only got Poisions left. Have fun v Sabrina's Alakazam. Or you can Sequence break again, and try to beat Blane, as well as check the sea routes and Seafoam [Probobly resulting in Tentacools and Zubat/Goldbat]
Sabrina won't be terrible unless you chucked your starter, Dugtrio, and whatever else you have left out the window so you have room for a few more Tentacools. Alakazam almost always leads with Future Sight, giving you a free turn to do whatever. Also, you should have some final evo pokemon by now. Not that hard.

6: So you've somehow overcame Sabrina's Alakazam. Have fun v Giovanni's Ground Types.
*TENTACOOL ARMY, ASSEMBLE

*or any water type, for that matter
7: Finally, you have what is arguably the hardest E4. The ahrd-hitting Loreli and Bruno will decimate you, especially with a no item rule. Agetha will tank your poision types with hers. Lance... unless you got a Seel/Shellder, leveled the Lapras from Silyph.Co, or, god forbid, were lucky enough to get a Dratini in the Safari Zone, will be an utter nightmare. Than, to top it all off. The Rival with his lv 60 team will decimate anything left standing.
Even the E4 isn't that tough as long as you level up and bring a team that isn't mono Tentacool. As logn as you adequately prepare and use your Pokemon to the best of their abilities, you should prevail.

Now I really want to do a Leafgreen run. :U

Read a couple posts, and this seems like fun! I'll be doing a challenge on my FireRed since I've been planning on starting a new game on it anyways. Considering this is my first time I think I'll tweak the rules a bit, but remain as faithful as possible to the original ones.

Rules:

• Only one Pokemon can be caught per area of the map (Route, Cave, City etc), and it must be the first Pokemon encounter. If the first Pokemon encountered is failed to be capture for whatever reason, no other Pokemon can be caught in whatever area that was.
  • All Pokemon must be nicknamed
  • If a Pokemon faints it goes into the Graveyard box, never to be used again.
  • Items can only be used outside of battle. Items cannot be bought from shops, only items obtained by other means can be used (Pickup, Finding them on the ground, etc).
  • Only 1 Pokeball per shop may be purchased
  • Infinite Pokecenter uses (No shameless grinding though)
  • Pokemon cannot be traded over from other games, but ingame traded Pokemon are allowed as well as Gift Pokemon (such as Eevee)
  • TMs limited to one per Pokemon, only 1 Pokemon in the party can have an HM at a time (ie, 2 Pokemon actively being used cannot both have Cut)
Trainer: Blue

Team:
Squirty (level 8) Isabelle (level 6) Manny (level 3)

Probably should have started with Bulbasaur now that I think about it, because it makes getting through the early parts of the game relatively easier (SE on Gyms 1 + 2, Powders, resists Gym 3) but Squirtle is one of my faves... Oh well. I caught Isabelle on route 2, at level 5 which is nice (Compared to getting a level 2 Rattata at that point or something). I was hoping for a Weedle in Viridian Forest but got a Caterpie instead :(. First I was like ":D" Butterfree can triple powder! But then I forgot Butterfree doesn't get Compound Eyes (??) until Gen4 "D:" at least Sleep Powder + Stun Spore will be helpful latter on if Manny survives. Avoided Poison so far, thankfully. Stupid bug trainers...

BTW, don't Pokemon "get over Poison" if they are kept out of battle when Poisoned (Like when you're running around and the screen blips)? When they get to 1HP they naturally recover from Poison IIRC...

Currently on a Pearl run. Just beat Candice. My Torterra was killed by an earlier trainer in that gym. Floatzel + Ice Fang = Dead Torterra. Party of 5 + Bibarel HM slave.

Level 33 Bronzong Luckiest catch ever in wayward cave. Adamant- meh Levitate- :)
Level 40 Blissey Toxic Protect Softboiled Charm. Seems to be working so far
Level 40 Mothim CANT LEARN FLY ARGHH. However, has great speed IV's (me thinks) and you think bug/flying would die instantly in caves from geodudes/onixes. However, camoflouge is pro in game. As is HP GROUND!
Level 40 Gastrodon (So bulky. Great for nuzlocking)
Level 40 Graveler (Graveler wants to learn Explosion. Tubbablubba: That's SUCH A GOOD MOVE CHOICE FOR THIS SITUATION!! Derp Derp Derp)

Currently has no pokemon with fly, which wasn't that bad until I had to go to snowpoint. OMGODCATS its the most painful experience going through that all the time just to do simple things like get an HM deleted, go to department store, get freaky with dawn.

D/P are cool to nuzlocke because you of the multiple team up instant heal sequences. However, the elite four is significantly unfair-er than most games so that's gonna suck.

BTW, don't Pokemon "get over Poison" if they are kept out of battle when Poisoned (Like when you're running around and the screen blips)? When they get to 1HP they naturally recover from Poison IIRC...
That only happens in 4th gen. If you're doing a 3rd gen run, I'd be extra cautious if I was you.

1. If a pokemon faints, you must release it as soon as possible.
2. You can ONLY catch the first pokemon you encounter in a route/cave/town/area (You get the idea). If you defeat the first pokemon you see, tough shit, you get nothing from this area.
3. Obviously if you run out of pokemon, you must start again.
4. Potions, healing items of any kind infact, are DISALLOWED.
5. Give your pokemon nicknames, for fucks sake! Make them your little babies! CARE FOR THEM!

THE ADVENTURES OF LOLWUT: I CAN HAZ WIN?

LOLWUT's journey through the world of Nuzlocke has been less than fond. After starting a LeafGreen run, confusion hax sent his Wartortle, LOLWUT decided to flee to Sinnoh to take on the Sinnoh League.

"O HAI I DUNNO IF U RMEMBER MEH BUT I R HAS GREATEST SKILLS UM CAN U BEAT ME I THINK NOT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA"

I'll let LOLWUT takeover from heer:

HAHA O HAI AGGEN. OKIE SO ZEE LAST TIEMS MISTY WAS A DUSTYFAG WITH HER MIESTAR AND HER YUSTAR. I MISS MY SIBBLIESINS (Sandshrew). BUT U SHUD NOES THT I DO NOT HAS THE END HURR. THIS MASTURB8TIONPIECE WILL SUPPLIES AND HAZ U.

LULZ SINNOH IS FAGLAND. BLONDIES NAME IS POOPIE. FUCKIN (BAN ME PLEASE) IM BETTER THAN HIM.

rowanz cock is bwutiful saw the dawn sucksisn it lng and hard....!!!!111 i got meh nut!! it wz so solid!!!!

THE FUCKIN TRIBE AT THE MOMENT:

TARDTRON the Bibarel (lvl 16)

YA HEZ SO FUCKIN HOT MMM SUCK ME DRY. HE WREKED ROARKS PUSSY FOR ME. ROK SMASH FTW.

DIABEETUS the Buizel

JA OFFENSE I WILL WIN.

GAIS I MURDERED LOLO0L:

PORNTOWN the Monferno

ETERNA FOREST. BEAUTIFLY GUST. FUUCKCKCKCKCKKCKCKCKCK AT LEAZT WE HAD SEX,.

DEAD SOON the Kricketune

lolol dat rhymes amirite?? ja i n4med him ded s00n cuz i new wat wuld happen...dumb fucker wud die AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

STI THE SHINX

O ND I FOUND A SHINX BUT THE POIZON...it tuk him away....

ND A GEODUDE 2.

To all of my Fallen Comrades...

My irresponsibility has now cost most of my team their life. Only two lone soldiers remain, now exiting the Eterna Forest. Though the future is bleak, our dream remains the same. To be...Champions. Are we destined for greatness? The path will tell us so.

MOTEHFUCKER STILL MAD THAT MY FKIN STRTERE IS DEAD HHE CUD MASTRB8 WITH TWO HANDS

FLOOLOLOW MY JURNEY WITH MEH!~~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)