Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

RNG Reporter wont function properly, I get a NET.Framework error
When I select Continue, the Generate option of the RNG reporter wont work
These are the Details of the error
WARNING: LONG TEXT

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized configuration section userSettings. (C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Yye_Software\RNGReporter.exe_Url_1d1nerotesd4gxjzgrb04hcj4vsbrbof\1.0.0.0\user.config line 3)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at RNGReporter.Properties.Settings.get_MySize()
at RNGReporter.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
RNGReporter
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///c:/Users/User/Desktop/Syamand Hasam/Pokemon/RNG Reporter (Pokemon)/RNGReporter.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSI....0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4205 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSI....0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.
For example:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

My wanted delay was 1277. I hit 1281, yesterday.

I was asking when I put the 1281 in the other delay for Pikatimer, how would I find my first timer. But Coktal, already told me.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm having a certain problem trying to RNG for a shiny latias when saving inside the fan club before exiting to meet Steven then track the latias, and this seems to be consistently happening as follows as I have no other roamers out there:

I am trying to target the IVs from method 1 frame 387 and here's what's happening:

perform radio taps followed by elm calls until I reach the letter that corresponds with:

last elm letter: 379: actual IVs: = frame 389 (over by 2)
last elm letter: 378: actual IVs: = frame 386 (under by 1)
last elm letter: 377: actual IVs: = frame 384 (under by 3)

I don't understand what's causing this to happen as I don't recall having this happen when I did latios a couple of times before. Any suggestions to make this at all possible shall be gratefully appreciated.

Okay. I am having a problem as of right now. I keep doing the Pikatimer thing and I always seem to keep getting the, 'No elm responses were found' or whatever it says.

Can someone explain what I might be doing wrong?

Quick Question I want To Advance my frame by two does the First page of the journal if it has a caught pokemon on it will it advance the frame ?

I think Bearfan should make a new video. He left out a lot of stuff. Like the Roamers part. I don't if he wants you to kill the roamers and then save in front of Suicune or whatever stationary you are after. But if not, then he should mention that, because I been going around in circles trying to figure out what was wrong and finally found the solution.

Okay, if I my wanted delay is 2248. And I get a delay of 2237. What would I have to do to figure out what I am doing wrong?
Well first you need to insert/remove a 3rd gen game to hit the even delay you want, right now you are hitting odd ones. Then it's just human error keeping you from your wanted delay

I'm trying to calibrate right now so I can RNG later and my results are as follows:
Reset__Seconds__Delay
No.1___52_______637
No.2___54_______638
No.3___53_______632

This is on Diamond and I was wondering what this means.

Lol. Yeah. I found out the answer earlier. I just really didn't want to double post.

Anywho, yeah, Coktal said it was a odd delay and no I don't have a 3rd gen game. xD

Shurokun, since it's a higher delay, as the first timer hits 0, reset like normal. Then, when you're waiting on the continue screen, if you scroll down to where it shifts to the bottom 3 options, then go back up to Continue, it will add 1 to your delay.

Well Coktal already said to change the year to get it to a odd wanted delay, which I did. So should I still do what you said?

So far, I reached 2257. 10 delays above the delay I want.

From there, it's just a matter of getting better at timing until you hit the delay you want. The first time I RNGed, it took me probably 20 tries, but now I can hit my wanted delay in usually 1-3 tries.

Looking for Confirmation for something I think I read here:
On HGSS if you go down and back up on the Continue screen does that change your delay by one and make you get an Even Delay instead of an Odd Delay?

Yep, I just posted that right up there. I can also confirm that it works; I usually only hit odd delays but I used even delays for Groudon, Latios, and a couple others.

How do I get the nature, ability, gender that I want in heartgold (breeding) without making a shiny. I don't want to soft reset either.

Yep, I just posted that right up there. I can also confirm that it works; I usually only hit odd delays but I used even delays for Groudon, Latios, and a couple others.
Thanks! Wanted to double check make sure this was confirmed. RNG'ing something which has an even delay and I have a DSi.

How do I get the nature, ability, gender that I want in heartgold (breeding) without making a shiny. I don't want to soft reset either.
Same thing you normally do except with putting in a random ID/SID. Or you can get in game, find the seed and check if you have one easily obtainable.

I have a problem, I am trying to RNG a Charmander, but I noticed that the target frame I'm hitting is 31, but the target frame I need is 32, how does this happen? I forgot to tell you that my save frame is 6.
EDIT: Does a traded pokemon with a caught pokemon advance the frame by 1 more?

Ok so when calibrating how do get the same sec value everytime you start your game.
and I have a action replay too,would be the cause of it

I have a problem, I am trying to RNG a Charmander, but I noticed that the target frame I'm hitting is 31, but the target frame I need is 32, how does this happen? I forgot to tell you that my save frame is 6.
Well, the left-most NPC in Oak's Lab seems to turn a lot, so this could be your problem. If you're repeatedly hitting frame 31 when you want frame 32, then I'd just advance the frame an extra time the next time you hit your seed.

EDIT: Does a traded pokemon with a caught pokemon advance the frame by 1 more?
Sorry, but I don't really understand what you're trying to say here.

EDIT: Holy crap, we're almost on page 1000!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)