Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Your frames might be off most likely - when calling elm to advance your frames, exit out of seed to time and in the main window of RNG reporter, generate all the frames for that spread. Then just go down the list until you hit your desired your target frame.

Your frames might be off most likely - when calling elm to advance your frames, exit out of seed to time and in the main window of RNG reporter, generate all the frames for that spread. Then just go down the list until you hit your desired your target frame.

so like everytime i call him go down one frame to keep track? I wrote out all the answers like K P E and i counted them again and it was 70 and im supposed to call him 70 times for a frame of 71 right? and is there any other i did wrong?

Well...most likely not, unless what you're RNGing is in an area with roaming NPCs...in which case, yeah, lol.

If you wrote out all the elm responses, then check the responses with my instructions up top and see if it matches? If they do, then look near your target frame for what IVs matched your fail results to see which frame you actually got :)

so like everytime i call him go down one frame to keep track? I wrote out all the answers like K P E and i counted them again and it was 70 and im supposed to call him 70 times for a frame of 71 right? and is there any other i did wrong?
There could be a few things, did you have a Syncher out in front? Did you click him fast enough where there wasn't any NPC movement? Those are my suggestions

Well...most likely not, unless what you're RNGing is in an area with roaming NPCs...in which case, yeah, lol.

If you wrote out all the elm responses, then check the responses with my instructions up top and see if it matches? If they do, then look near your target frame for what IVs matched your fail results to see which frame you actually got :)

im trying to catch the latios in front of pewter museum so maby there are NPC's? and ok i will do that be back in like 6 hours lol

Osostewie, the only thing I can see going wrong is you getting a frame 1-5 frames after frame 71. There's an NPC that you can't see, who can mess up your frame advancements if you don' click on Latios fast enough after making all 70 calls.

Osostewie, the only thing I can see going wrong is you getting a frame 1-5 frames after frame 71. There's an NPC that you can't see, who can mess up your frame advancements if you don' click on Latios fast enough after making all 70 calls.
Steven is right there? and i took like maybe 5 steps then i talked to latios could that be wrong? and i counted and everything matched up perfectly.

Yeah, definitely frame advancements. Enigma Stone Lati@s have like...3 or 5 random NPCs on that city, haha. It's a tough one to do, lol.

Steven is right there? and i took like maybe 5 steps then i talked to latios could that be wrong? and i counted and everything matched up perfectly.
Very wrong, save in front of the Latios, there was definitely NPC movement if you did that

EDIT: Damn you had a quick response

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
there are other NPCs in Pewter City that move, Steven doesn't move at all. Why would you save 5 steps away from latios anyway, just stand right in front of it then interact with it when you've done your advancements.

Yeah, definitely frame advancements. Enigma Stone Lati@s have like...3 or 5 random NPCs on that city, haha. It's a tough one to do, lol.

Any suggestions to how i could manipulate everything? but i guess i will do that later and say i went to go get mewtwo, i could use the same time and seed and everything right? cause its a timid flawless set

Save literally right in front of Latios. Here's what you should be doing:
Hit your delay.
Elm calls.
Exit PokeGear and immediately click on Latios. If there's any time in between exiting and clicking on him, you won't get the right Latios.

Yes, it will also work on Mewtwo.

Save literally right in front of Latios. Here's what you should be doing:
Hit your delay.
Elm calls.
Exit PokeGear and immediately click on Latios. If there's any time in between exiting and clicking on him, you won't get the right Latios.
ohhh damnit i could have had a flawless latios f i was closer?? and the only reason i wasnt close was because my L button is set to A so when i SR it talks to latios and then we battle lol but i can reset it real quick

ohhh damnit i could have had a flawless latios f i was closer?? and the only reason i wasnt close was because my L button is set to A so when i SR it talks to latios and then we battle lol but i can reset it real quick
Yup you would have had the Latios you have been working days for, hey at least you know you can hit the delay now

Yeppers - what you could do is when exiting pokegear, press b instead of touch screening it. Then you're out of the elm screen but the npcs are still frozen. Place your hand b and slide it to a. That way you literally exit and talk to Latios right away.

It's a hard event to get because of the roamings out there...but yeah, lol, it's definitely worth the trouble ^_^ You can do it I'm sure :)

And yes, you can do it for the Mewtwo ^^

EDIT: Not so...it's random NPC for a reason. If you're unlucky and the NPC still moves...then it'd still advance by one and you'd still be in trouble. What you can do though if you run into this badluck is to see how much the NPC advances each time and do that as part of a "calibration" or you can resave and try again. I hope you get it soon ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)