Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay, just one question. If someone D/C's on you, how much time should they be given before a nomination to the blacklist can be given. I just had someone D/C on me, and I will obey the rules by trying to resolve the issue first, but how long should I wait??

Hello blacklist. i regret to inform you of a illegal hacker. http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=55151
Greymonkey0

Situation: I was battling and i had my anti-lead hariyama against his lead gliscor. I used fake-out first turn to activate guts which brings my hariyama's attack to +1. He then put up stealth rocks as i Ice punched right after him. To my dismay he survived in the red. According to the smogon damage calculator this is not possible even if he was 252 ev's in defense and bold nature and max hp. Ice punch does 115.3% - 135.6% if he was maximum defense ( 252 ev's in Hp and Def). he showed me his gliscor a while after the battle and i didn't know how to calculate it because his gliscor was at L39 (to probably keep him from getting caught). I knew it had to be hacked when ice punch did not ko. he did not have yache berry either.I think he has a trade thread too, so he might have hacks there. he told me that he got the gliscor 2 years ago and he did'nt know the ev's.

Edit: we had multiple back and forth vm's so communication was ample for my investigation. let me make this clear, i hate snitching but i dont want anyone to lose in a tournament to this guy or something.

Hello blacklist. i regret to inform you of a illegal hacker. http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=55151
Greymonkey0

Situation: I was battling and i had my anti-lead hariyama against his lead gliscor. I used fake-out first turn to activate guts which brings my hariyama's attack to +1. He then put up stealth rocks as i Ice punched right after him. To my dismay he survived in the red. According to the smogon damage calculator this is not possible even if he was 252 ev's in defense and bold nature and max hp. Ice punch does 115.3% - 135.6% if he was maximum defense ( 252 ev's in Hp and Def). he showed me his gliscor a while after the battle and i didn't know how to calculate it because his gliscor was at L39 (to probably keep him from getting caught). I knew it had to be hacked when ice punch did not ko. he did not have yache berry either.I think he has a trade thread too, so he might have hacks there. he told me that he got the gliscor 2 years ago and he did'nt know the ev's.

Edit: we had multiple back and forth vm's so communication was ample for my investigation. let me make this clear, i hate snitching but i dont want anyone to lose in a tournament to this guy or something.

Um sorry but he isn't hacked, if you go onto wifi and check him out, at level 100 he has like 374 Defense... He is from my brother's Emerald game. I made him like 2 years ago when I first started battling. Sorry but maybe you didn't make your Hariyama correctly

I'd like to back greymonkey0 as a defense stat of 374 (assuming max HP of 354) can survive a +1 Ice Punch (90.4%-107.3%). What likely occurred, Curtains, is you ran the calculations through some other set, because Impish with 252 HP / 252 DEF is 89.3%-105.1%. Clearly, it was possible for the Gliscor to survive the Ice Punch.

I'd like to back greymonkey0 as a defense stat of 374 (assuming max HP of 354) can survive a +1 Ice Punch (90.4%-107.3%). What likely occurred, Curtains, is you ran the calculations through some other set, because Impish with 252 HP / 252 DEF is 89.3%-105.1%. Clearly, it was possible for the Gliscor to survive the Ice Punch.
Thank you. Why would I spend my time RNG'ing pokemons if I was a hacker? Wouldn't it, as you say in your signature be a waste of time?

Timetwister use smogon calculator. I sat there and did calcs for 5 min so dont make up crap. Bold , impish or any gliscor cannot survive that.Remember that im plus 1 .My hariyama is max attack at plus one.And who the hell would run 252/252 def gliscor? his earthquake wasnt weak either.Your calcs are false as im looking at the calcs as i type.115%-135%. And this is withe the retarted hypothetical 252/252 impish spread.

My hariyama is fine. I rarely make mistakes in sav.All i know is that that gliscor CANNOT survive that ice punch without being hacked. Its virtually impossible.Checking the gliscor is unreasonable because i saw gliscor survive it and earthquake me next turn.My mouth was open the whole battle because i was surprized.

I dont know what calculator your using but mine were from smogon.Which is the most accurate calculator on the net.
What item did you have selected for the Hariyama. I get your numbers if I have Life Orb, but since you say Guts was activated after Fake Out, you must have had Flame Orb or Toxic Orb.

115%-135% are the results when Hariyama is +1 and holding a Life Orb. From what you told us, your Fake Out activated Guts. So, obviously no Life Orb.

Oh I got it. I was doing the calcs and noticed something. For some reason the lead hariyama set on the calculator gives hariyama a LIFE ORB instead of a flame orb. If you have a life orb and a +1 boost it will do what curtains says. However without the life orb it will not ko. If you didn't mess around with the item, you'll do to much.

I dont know what calculator your using but mine were from smogon.Which is the most accurate calculator on the net.
No, it's 89.3% - 105.1% here, too. What happened was the item is set to Life Orb, not Toxic Orb. So the damage factored in Life Orb damage + status. That is where you got the 115.3% - 135.6% from.

whopps the calculator takes in lo. not toxic orb.But why would he run such ev's. Honest mistake but im still curious.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)