POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
all i want is that adorable swampert in a photoshop. It doesnt even have to be colored. Yeah, actually, dont color it. Just the outline.

could you make me a ninja or hitman breloom, using spore to sleep/kill someone like in hitman please?

The sheer coolness of your art amazes me as I am about as arty as a steaming turd.

If it is not to much trouble I would like to request a Jolteon and a Rankurusu as I think your style would be mad for them.

thx in advance if you accept it.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
all i want is that adorable swampert in a photoshop. It doesnt even have to be colored. Yeah, actually, dont color it. Just the outline.
As you wish

Oh yeah and it turns out Meguroko is the Hamburglar.
Avatar request for Heist is done. If you're going to use it giving me some credit in your sig would be cool.

Small:

Large:

loving your traditional. energetic poses and nice styleee. melavs the smeargle and banette, keep it up C:

also that swampert looks awesome, just saying

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for the response guys and gosh the requests just keep rushing in! You guys sure do have some cool ideas!

Here's something I whipped up before I get stuck into the requests again, it makes two NU Pokemon so much more viable.

They're Plusle and Minun
Yes Plusle and Minun
One is a genius
The other one's dumb
They're electric Pokemon
Their charge is never wrong
They'll hustle
They're Plusle and Minun, nun, nun, nun, nun, nun, nun, nun, nun

Oh my god Meguroko burgler ASDFAFSF so cute <33

your art is adorable! everything is so.. whimsical and cute haha (:

I want to request.. a slowpoke fishing with its tail.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
The request for cayr is done. An avatar in the vein of Hitman. If you're going to use it giving me some credit in your sig would be nice ^_^

Breloom used Spore! Breloom used Focus Punch! GG Scizor

Small:

Large:

these are sooo good i love the pinky and the brain as well as the hamburglar so great could you possibly do a Dr. Dre primape wearing an NWA hat

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Rodan asked for a kick-ass Hariyama reminiscent of Ganryu and this is what I came up with. Is this good enough for your avatar? If you're going to use it giving me some credit in your sig would be nice ^_^

Small:

Large:

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Double Postin' But I Don't Care...

The first part of Timeneon's request is done! Infernape sure is a smooooth operator

nice~ looks nice xD too good thanks :) now waiting for the second one goodluck ^^ :) can u give me a small image of Infernape in the iron man suit for an avatar thanks :)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hahahaa, i love your art fatecrashers.

i can't get enough of the personalityyyy~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)