Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Crawdaunt is primarily physical (not that the Special Attack is TERRIBLE but) so that would be a weird way to go with it.

Also Perish Song is one of those moves that effects EVERYONE, regardless of type, iirc.
True,so a physical Crawdaunt,and I keep forgetting that Type isnt attached Atk or SpAtk,Im just in my litlte RSE world.

So in the real world,yes,he would be a attack tank.

Well, they did the same thing with the Ralts line. As long as it is a split evolution, it could happen, even tough I hope for NO evolutions for older pokemon. They looked awful last gen(Magmortar and Vire), I doubt it would be better now.

As for Perish Song, every non-damaging move, such as Toxic, Perish Song, Destiny Bound, WoW work on WonderGuard, iirc.

Well, they did the same thing with the Ralts line. As long as it is a split evolution, it could happen, even tough I hope for NO evolutions for older pokemon. They looked awful last gen(Magmortar and Vire), I doubt it would be better now.
Electvire and Magmortar didn't look that bad, to be honest. And I rather liked how Magnezone looked.

Personally, I'm hoping for another Cloud Nine Golduck evo, as well as a bulky Mr. Mime and a sweeping Jynx combination.

I'm still hoping for a Corsola and a Sudowoodo evolution. Both have great movepools and abilities, so of course the logical thing to do is give them both BST of 385 and 410, respectively!

I'm still hoping for a Corsola and a Sudowoodo evolution. Both have great movepools and abilities, so of course the logical thing to do is give them both BST of 385 and 410, respectively!
I love Corsola and it does have a great movepool,I just feel like it would be hard to design it as anything but a bigger lump of coarl

But Sudowoodo wood rock,especialy if they made it Rock/Fighting

I love Corsola and it does have a great movepool,I just feel like it would be hard to design it as anything but a bigger lump of coarl

that's the logical upgrade though :p they could probably design a really cool looking coral thing. Finally make it useful :(

ditto @ the Mr. Mime and Jynx evo. Make Mr. Mime look more like a french pantomime and less like a creeper, and we're good! Sudowoodo would like a evolution, too. A big ol' rock tree.

They could do a number of things:
-Bigger lump of coral, as you said
-Change it into a different, specific, type of coral. There's a number of different coral types out there, afterall
-An entire coral reef!
-Sea anemone!

I still can't believe there are people who think Magmar looked better than Magmortar... seriously, Magmar had an ass on his forehead, which also gives him a really doofy face. Really, the whole Magmar line isn't that pretty to look at. Different strokes I guess.

I hope Corsola gets an evolution. That would be really cool. There are quite a few overlooked Gen II Pokemon...

i think ice/fightings the way to go.

Edit: im sorry, i missed the whole topic. i was on another page.
i think golduck does deserve an evo.

You know, I think we are looking at this the wrong way. True, we might be seeing a few old Poke like Golduck and Mime/Jynx get evolutions, if any, but I think the majority of new evolutions in the post-National would be of Generation 2. Think about it: DPP introduced a slew of references and evolutions to older pokemon like Magneton and Magmar, so why not focus on a few lesser-known Poke like Corsola? It only makes sense. Hell, I wouldn't even put doubts on even Octillery evolutions at this point.

The thing on the right in the second new image on Serebii looks suspiciously like that 'plant owl' that turned out to be fake. Probably just coincidence though.

I think Castform should have a 4 way split evo. If it reaches level 40 in the sun, it evolves into a fire type with drought. If it reaches level 40 in the rain, it evolves into a water type with drizzle. If it reaches level 40 in the snow, it evolves into an ice type with snow warning. If it reaches level 40 in the sand, it evolves into a rock type with sand stream (weather ball should be rock in the sand, and castform should be rock in the sand)

I also noticed two SUPER important things on Serebii
1) TMs don't disappear after use
2) The ability Sturdy works as a focus sash

Forretress/Skarm leads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)