Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Red_anoj, i sent you a PM, Look the image! The legality checker says EGG HATCHED! It's legal!
That tells us nothing. And trust me, that is not the best way to hack check. Legal.exe is really easy to beat, and the only way you are going to get a decent hack check is from someone who actually knows what they are doing, not someone running the Pokemon through Legal.exe If what ninjakitty said is true, then it is hacked. No doubt about it really..

LOOK: IT'S NORMAL! You want check Skymin? I will sent you the file!

The country is UK/US/AU because my rom is USA. I'm not a HACKER!

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Well to clear this up, Scambier just sent me the Roserade. Not only is it's location impossible, but it is missing the hex values that all bred Pokemon from Platinum should have. So yeah, hacked :\ sorry

Now I sent to Skymin Flower the file .pkm of my Roserade. For me, and for the Legality Checker, it's Legit. Hatched, it's from Platinum and I trade this Roserade with Platinum, is Nicknamed, Rosmary, Gender Check VALID, Effort Values VALID, Trainer Gender is Male, I was wrong only about the Hidden Power, is Electric and not ICE.http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=38316

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Are you talking about the PID?
No mate I am not. And I am not going to tell you what went wrong before you ask, because the majority of people will only use the info to make hacks better. But it has been confirmed by two people, and I can get another one to verify that it is hacked if you keep persisting.

I know that my pokèmon is legit, and i continue to say that my Roserade is L E G I T. It's not a pokèmon like Celebi, Jirachi and i can continue. It's a Legit Roserade, breeded and hatched in Pokèmon Platinum. If you said that my pokèmon is hacked, I can't tell anymore. 2 > 1 it's impossible to win.

No mate I am not. And I am not going to tell you what went wrong before you ask, because the majority of people will only use the info to make hacks better. But it has been confirmed by two people, and I can get another one to verify that it is hacked if you keep persisting.
Scrambier I suggest you learn a bit more about hack-checking before you give false positives to people. BOTH people who have checked it (ninja kitty & skymin) have been taught to hack-check by me to varying degrees and that's really all I need to conclude that this roserade is a hack.

If two people say that my pokemon is cheating, I accept it. Why certainly I alone can not be right, since I am (under indictment for being a hacker) against two people who have a reputation of being good Legality Checkers. What can I say, put me on the blacklist, now I do not object anymore. One question, can I continue to fight or I can not?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
If two people say that my pokemon is cheating, I accept it. Why certainly I alone can not be right, since I am (under indictment for being a hacker) against two people who have a reputation of being good Legality Checkers. What can I say, put me on the blacklist, now I do not object anymore. One question, can I continue to fight or I can not?
You can battle, you are only on the Wi-Fi blacklist. IF you are going to used hacked Pokemon with legal stats, you MUST state in your sig that you are using "legal hacks".

You can battle, you are only on the Wi-Fi blacklist. IF you are going to used hacked Pokemon with legal stats, you MUST state in your sig that you are using "legal hacks".
Stop. Because 1 (and i tell ONE) of my pokèmons is "Hacked" (not for me) I need to put "Legal Hacks"?

Only if you battle with legal hacks. If you battle with legit Pokemon you don't have to put anything - but if you do use a hack when you battle and you get caught then you'll be reported to the blacklist for that, too.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I went ahead and added Scambier to the wi-fi blacklist. You can still battle and interact, but cannot host a trade topic anymore until you can prove your trust to the community over a given period of time.

I would like to report HuskiesFan. I answered his OU battle invitation in the Battle Me thread. Immediately after we sent out our lead off pokemon (mine being ninjask and his being infernape), there was a long pause. After about 30 seconds, he disconnected from the battle.

Immediately after the incident, I sent him a pm asking him to explain himself. He did not reply back to me whatsoever. The incident took place at about 9:20 pm. Then at about 12:56 am (night the same day) he goes on the Battle Me forum again battling people. He still hasn't given an explanation for the disconnecting.

I will like to report SelkiesFTW!
I just a battle with him, what happend is that he Flash Fire boosted my Heatran i used Fire blast and he switched to a gyarados, The fire blast hit him with a critical hit and his gyarados fainted, when i PMd him telling him that he shouldnt have Disconnected and he had to run this is what he replyd with:-
SelkiesFTW said:
that was a fire blast crit on a full hp gyara. it wasnt just a crit.
Then this "
SelkiesFTW said:
ChaozRevo said:
So what are you expecting from a full Sp. attack modest flash fired crit fire blast? You D/C? Y didnt you just run?
a modest fire blast with flash fire does around 60% to a gyara. I would have lived and then Eq to death, or DD on the switch. it just pissed me off, so i DCd.
"

Seriously? the crit didnt even matter my heatran is scarfed and would have hit with another fire blats for the kill.(He actually said that he was going to stay in =S)

I would like to report HuskiesFan. I answered his OU battle invitation in the Battle Me thread. Immediately after we sent out our lead off pokemon (mine being ninjask and his being infernape), there was a long pause. After about 30 seconds, he disconnected from the battle.

Immediately after the incident, I sent him a pm asking him to explain himself. He did not reply back to me whatsoever. The incident took place at about 9:20 pm. Then at about 12:56 am (night the same day) he goes on the Battle Me forum again battling people. He still hasn't given an explanation for the disconnecting.
I am not sure about the rules, but I doubt something like is this a blacklistable offence, there was no losing/winning or anything going on, so its not likely that he disconnected without reason.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Warning messages have been sent to above 2 disconnectors to give them a chance to explain themselves. If neither replies or gives lame excuses then they shall be enshrined in the disconnect hall of shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)