Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

God this is frustrating...

I've turned on international parents and managed to hit a seed/frame/delay correctly only to find out Ability 0 is NOT Serene Grace (I thought Smogon would list the abilities in the correct order... how wrong it was!)

So I chosen a new seed B20E02E3 and managed to hit that BUT wtf. Instead of Modest Female Serene Grace.... I get Naughty Male Hustle! I don't know what might've thrown me off this time -_-. I did not get any incoming calls until after I collected the egg too.

God this is frustrating...

I've turned on international parents and managed to hit a seed/frame/delay correctly only to find out Ability 0 is NOT Serene Grace (I thought Smogon would list the abilities in the correct order... how wrong it was!)

So I chosen a new seed B20E02E3 and managed to hit that BUT wtf. Instead of Modest Female Serene Grace.... I get Naughty Male Hustle! I don't know what might've thrown me off this time -_-. I did not get any incoming calls until after I collected the egg too.
To save you the headache later on, RNG Reporter has a section where you can look up a pokemon and see which ability is which (0 or 1) Just click on Dex/IV check, then look up the pokemon you wish to know about, and it'll tell you everything about it like base stats and it's abilities.

I was using the Shiny Egg Finder in DPPT, and I just hatched my egg, and it has the desired ability, gender, and nature, but it's not shiny. What could cause this?

EDIT: I forgot to enter my ID/SID. xDDD

How do I RNG abuse in front of Lance? I know I'm supposed to tune in to Variety Channel and track with the Radio Seed program, but Variety Channel doesn't come up... at all.

No Buena's Password, no Serial Drama, no Search Party. Absolutely nothing when I click the rightbottom channel. All other channels like Pokémon Talk, Music and That town, These Pokémon work as they're supposed to.

Can anyone explain this for me?

I'm using JavaRNG to search for a seed that'll allow me to get a shiny flawless Timid poke (Method K) and when I open the excel file it's completely blank.

I'm using JavaRNG to search for a seed that'll allow me to get a shiny flawless Timid poke (Method K) and when I open the excel file it's completely blank.
That means that there isn't a possible seed to get what you want. Normally, it is pretty much impossible to get a flawless shiny spread unless you manipulate your ID/SID through RNG as well.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
doesn't work like that, your shiny spreads are determine by your ID/SID so that just means your ID/SID doesn't allow a shiny timid flawless spread.

I have a very weird problem. I usually hit a odd frame (on my ROM) but it's been moving around without inserting/withdrawing a GBA game.

That's happened for me when I did, in fact, have the desired spread. I recommend PokéRNG, even if you can't put a frame limit. Although, your spread is extremely specific, so you definitely want to narrow down your results before even trying PokéRNG. Just making it not shiny would greatly broaden your selection of spreads.

I'm having another problem. I'm abusing for Egg IVs and I've saved on a frame of 3. (Target Frame 12) Should I try to get to frame 11, pause a second before collecting the egg, hoping the frame advances by 1? Or should I resave and hope to have saved on an even frame?

That's happened for me when I did, in fact, have the desired spread. I recommend PokéRNG, even if you can't put a frame limit. Although, your spread is extremely specific, so you definitely want to narrow down your results before even trying PokéRNG. Just making it not shiny would greatly broaden your selection of spreads.
Well, I'm looking for 31/x/31/31/31/31, if that helps ;x But I'd really like to have the shininess

I'm having another problem. I'm abusing for Egg IVs and I've saved on a frame of 3. (Target Frame 12) Should I try to get to frame 11, pause a second before collecting the egg, hoping the frame advances by 1? Or should I resave and hope to have saved on an even frame?

Is this DPPt? If so, waiting a whole second would probably advance your frame by 40 frames so you're better of searching another spread that's even or odd depending on your starting frame. If HGSS, there's not reason to wait at all. I just advance frame till 1 frame prior to my target and then speak to the Day-Care man.

Well, I'm looking for 31/x/31/31/31/31, if that helps ;x But I'd really like to have the shininess

Tough shit. If you desperately want a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread, search for one (non-shiny) with PokeRNGDP. Copy the PID and paste that in Pandora Box' Desired PID and restart your game and RNG abuse the ID/SID until you get an ID/SID combo that allows for that spread. There's a guide how to do it on the first page.
Can anyone help me with this:

How do I RNG abuse in front of Lance? I know I'm supposed to tune in to Variety Channel and track with the Radio Seed program, but Variety Channel doesn't come up... at all.

No Buena's Password, no Serial Drama, no Search Party. Absolutely nothing when I click the rightbottom channel. All other channels like Pokémon Talk, Music and That town, These Pokémon work as they're supposed to.

Can anyone explain this for me?

I've noticed something odd happening on my SS game.

Starting yesterday, my frames seem to have been bumped up two whenever I start the game. Now whenever I'm trying to RNG, my Elm calls always start on the third frame rather than the first. For example, if the Elm calls for the seed are E E P K P K P K P E E K, my calls start on the first P rather than the first E.

I can work around this, though it makes things a little more annoying, but I'm wondering if there's an explanation for why this is and if there's a fix. I'm not doing anything differently than I was before. I use an AR, but I don't have any different codes activated than the usual ones I use. (IV/EV check, easy capture, fast hatch)

I've noticed something odd happening on my SS game.

Starting yesterday, my frames seem to have been bumped up two whenever I start the game. Now whenever I'm trying to RNG, my Elm calls always start on the third frame rather than the first. For example, if the Elm calls for the seed are E E P K P K P K P E E K, my calls start on the first P rather than the first E.

I can work around this, though it makes things a little more annoying, but I'm wondering if there's an explanation for why this is and if there's a fix. I'm not doing anything differently than I was before. I use an AR, but I don't have any different codes activated than the usual ones I use. (IV/EV check, easy capture, fast hatch)
This happened to me.I just resaved and it went to normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)