Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

er sorry I made a typo, what I meant was this - if my target frame is 73 should I advance it to 70 then go up and talk to Ho-oh

based on your reply though, going up the ladder doesn't advance it at all and only talking to him does? (so I should advance the frame to 72 via elm calls then go up and talk to him?)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
er sorry I made a typo, what I meant was this - if my target frame is 73 should I advance it to 70 then go up and talk to Ho-oh

based on your reply though, going up the ladder doesn't advance it at all and only talking to him does? (so I should advance the frame to 72 via elm calls then go up and talk to him?)
yes but remember that you may trip the 128 steps advancement I mentioned previously, but hopefully that won't happen.

Well its done.. I have finally made my 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power 70 Ice Modest Female Serene Grace Togepi. Thanks to those who helped. Now I just need to raise it...

Well its done.. I have finally made my 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power 70 Ice Modest Female Serene Grace Togepi. Thanks to those who helped. Now I just need to raise it...
Congrats. :-) I'm glad it worked out.

does calibration change with a change in ds...cause i just got a new ds
It shouldn't really change that much. I switched DS and used the old calibrations and it's all been working fine.

Could I receive help on how to RNG in Heart Gold? I didn't even follow on how to do it in Platinum :/ I wanna get the following:
Adamant Nature/Ability 0/Male (50%/50%)
31/31/31/x/31/31
I have parents that can cover each of the wanted 31s so that's no worry.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I was looking to RNG a hacked wondercard for the 10th movie Celebi. The guide to RNGing Wondercards doesn't mention any way to get the nature specific natures if the original wondercards nature isn't fixed is their any way to get a certain nature with the spread I want (601502BE 132 31 / 22 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 Hidden Power Fire 70), or would I have to hit the seed and hope that the nature is correct.

I was looking to RNG a hacked wondercard for the 10th movie Celebi. The guide to RNGing Wondercards doesn't mention any way to get the nature specific natures if the original wondercards nature isn't fixed is their any way to get a certain nature with the spread I want (601502BE 132 31 / 22 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 Hidden Power Fire 70), or would I have to hit the seed and hope that the nature is correct.
The nature is random so youll have to get lucky.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Depends on which it is. Something like the Dogs were fixed but Celebi's are random.
I know that Celebi's is random. My question is if I hit the seed a second time would the nature be the same as the first time or would it be different every time I hit the seed?

Good luck with that Celebi!!

But im hitting an odd delay even though i have a GBA game in and when i take it out i still hit an odd delay and i dont want to change the year for cosmetics, so i pretty much have to just pick a new delay?

This is your SID Rng still, right? Yeah, if the game is being that bitchy about it, you may not have a choice. But if you don't want to give up on that OT, try 2011 for the date first.

edit: I'm not 100% on how changing the year works on the delay. So this will have to be an experiment if you choose to try it.

This is your SID Rng still, right? Yeah, if the game is being that bitchy about it, you may not have a choice. But if you don't want to give up on that OT, try 2011 for the date first.

edit: I'm not 100% on how changing the year works on the delay. So this will have to be an experiment if you choose to try it.

there she is! but im just going to pick a new one. just making sure i did this right tho: picked method k, jolly synch, 31 att, 31 spe (using jolly one) and then i took the pid from the spread sheet and put in the desired PID (hex) box.

EDIT: Btw did i give you a hoppip, starmie, or Mewtwo?

there she is! but im just going to pick a new one. just making sure i did this right tho: picked method k, jolly synch, 31 att, 31 spe (using jolly one) and then i took the pid from the spread sheet and put in the desired PID (hex) box.

EDIT: Btw did i give you a hoppip, starmie, or Mewtwo?
Sorry, I'm on my Wii with point and click keyboard. I'll get back to you about the pokes when I get access to the computer, but I don't recall getting those ones. I have a bad memory though.

method k has no relevance to sid rng.

man so you have to point and click each letter??? damn that must take forever! but im good so now im just trying ti hit my delay! the best part of RNG

EDIT: im getting 2 options with seconds of like 38 and 23 and they are just REALLY far off like its happened 3 times in a row! and im starting 2 mins before and i think changing it like 20 minutes up or down is ridiculous so i think that something is not right here

DBL EDIT: i had the wrong date cause i forgot i changed it! LOL!

I'm having a major problem here. I'm trying to RNG Entei. Now I solved my former problem of getting the radio station to work... only to bump into another problem.

My intended delay ONLY appears between 2 and 3 AM. That also happens to be the time Buena's Password is on. Now I'm wondering, is it possible to pick a time close to 3 AM and wait for the channels to change? As I tried this before but I got no matching results off of RadioSeed (and I'm 100% sure I did not miss my target delay by 10)?

Or... is it possible to change the hour of the delay? Don't tell me to pick another seed... there isn't one.

NVM: found out a solution.

It is impossible to change the hour, but you can always choose a time near 3 am and then wait for the time to pass, it will not advance your frame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)