It was Prophecized, Kona Worlds 2010 picture museum. Fun captured for all to enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
That was an absolutely excellent video. Needs more Pizza by Pizza in Nationals though I think!

Oh my god my day is so much better than it was fifteen minutes ago

Thanks so much for putting that together, Ninahaza. That. Was. Awesome.

Glad you worked in the rory vid and the sandal vid. Good memories... and I'm partial to that picture of Fishy and I from Nats, hahahaha

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Anyone else agree the video would be sadder if this was played to Vitamin C - Graduation Song?

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@synre- glad you and everyone else liked it, its been my pleasure putting this whole thread together :). now that its done and i have work off oday i am just going to relax all day, maybe hit up some old friends that may have felt ignored through out this summer because pokemon gets my whole attention.

@Hagridtwin- yeah it made me want vgc 2011 to be here already, even though i wanted to take some time off pokemon to come back fresh for B/W and the new season.

@kinneas- yeah i am not helping all :(

@Skarm- o God

Very nice video. 2011 will be better than this year tournament wise, but this year was iconic for a whole lot of people for their first time competing in an actual video game tournament, and meeting all the people who helped them out.

2010 made a whole lot of changes that made it better for the players. Larger player cap, no lottery, more regional's - but most importantly, the addition of the LCQ (Grinder) for VGC. The growth of these events is getting so huge, i can see VGC and TCG being equal in number here in 2-3 years.

2011 is going to be huge - the LCQ line is going to be nauseatingly long. I cannot wait for next year to play with all of you guys again.

Cool video! It's nice to see someone do a tribute to such an amazing event. Is it strange that I can't seem to stop thinking about how great VGC was this year? I can't wait until next year!

Again man, nice to see your pics and nice to see you again too! Sorry I had to leave without saying bye. I had to quickly catch my flight. -_-
But hey, at least it shows me and Jawz on the pokemon website!
Best. Tribute. Ever man! I loved it, and I can't wait to meet all of you again next year! :)

Ninahaza

yeah wtf greysong. i thaught i was gonna atleast get a hug goodbye :)

Anyone else agree the video would be sadder if this was played to Vitamin C - Graduation Song?
ohhh god :(
yeah i watched the tribute video again but this time muted the audio and found the graduation song on youtube, then played the song whiles watching the tribute video muted......dude that song just makes everything 100x sadder, glad i didnt use it.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I had to download "All We Wanna Do" after I heard it in your video. It just may have replaced 2.B.A. Master as my tournament warm-up song.

Ugh, I can't wait for next year! I live 4 hours away from Los Angeles and San Francisco, but I didn't have the time to make it this year.

Ninahaza

I had to download "All We Wanna Do" after I heard it in your video. It just may have replaced 2.B.A. Master as my tournament warm-up song.
yeah the two pokemon anime songs i used have been stuck in my head for the past 2 days, i am also gonna steal that warm up song idea. i dont know why i never thaught of a warm up song before :)

Ninahaza like I know you and be with you, thanks for uploading photos and videos, is a good memory, I hope to see you in San Diego, because I will classify i will try to be the 2011 world champion hehe

yeah wtf greysong. i thaught i was gonna atleast get a hug goodbye :)

yeah i watched the tribute video again but this time muted the audio and found the graduation song on youtube, then played the song whiles watching the tribute video muted......dude that song just makes everything 100x sadder, glad i didnt use it.
I know bro. I really wanted to stay so badly. I'm so sorry man. *sniff*
I've seen your video like 50 times already and I can't help but smile every single time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)