Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Oh, okay. You can copy the seed, paste it in RNG Reporter, and check the nature I guess. It would be easier to just search for your own though.

My question is about how a synchronizer helps when obtaining a Method K pokemon.

I'm RNG'ing for an Enigma Stone Latias. I'm working with a seed of bd1402ac, which will give me a Timid, 30 / 27 / 26 / 30 / 27 / 30 HP Fire 70 Latias on frame 33. But if I select that I have a Timid syncher, RNG reporter says that the same Latias will kick out at frames 21, 23, 27, 28, 37, and many more.

My plan is to aim for frame 66, because at frames 67 and 69 the same latias kicks out. That way if the NPCs advance my frame by either 1 or 3 frames, I still get my Latias.

My question is, I thought a syncher would advance the frame to the next Timid frame? So if without a syncher, I get Latias on frame 33, why am I able to get the same Latias all the way down to frame 91 if I have a syncher? Also, why would I get my Latias at frames 21, 23, 27, and 29, but not frames 25 or 28?

Is there a way to stop my delay changing from odd to even constantly?
On what game?
D/P Do that :\
My question is about how a synchronizer helps when obtaining a Method K pokemon.

I'm RNG'ing for an Enigma Stone Latias. I'm working with a seed of bd1402ac, which will give me a Timid, 30 / 27 / 26 / 30 / 27 / 30 HP Fire 70 Latias on frame 33. But if I select that I have a Timid syncher, RNG reporter says that the same Latias will kick out at frames 21, 23, 27, 28, 37, and many more.

My plan is to aim for frame 66, because at frames 67 and 69 the same latias kicks out. That way if the NPCs advance my frame by either 1 or 3 frames, I still get my Latias.

My question is, I thought a syncher would advance the frame to the next Timid frame? So if without a syncher, I get Latias on frame 33, why am I able to get the same Latias all the way down to frame 91 if I have a syncher? Also, why would I get my Latias at frames 21, 23, 27, and 29, but not frames 25 or 28?
The sync'r raises the chances of the same nature to 50%, so there will be more frames. As long as it has the Same IV's, it will be the same Latias.

Id and sid

I need to find an I'd and sid combo for these (platinum)
Method 1
jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31

and

method 1
modest
hp grass 70
31/30/31/odd number/30/31

I need to find an I'd and sid combo for these (platinum)
Method 1
jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31

and

method 1
modest
hp grass 70
31/30/31/odd number/30/31
Doesn't exist, I'm afraid. If you lower your standards to something like 30/31/30/0/30/31 for the Jolly spread, you might find something. Also, the spread you'd want for HP grass is O/E/O/E/O/O, and shouldn't it be the Atk whose value is irrelevant so long as it's even?

Sid+Id abuse

When is the seconds count stopped in platinum when abusing your sid and id? I keep on missing my delay by two frames but my seconds count is always wrong

When is the seconds count stopped in platinum when abusing your sid and id? I keep on missing my delay by two frames but my seconds count is always wrong
Use pikatimer for this but first use a range you feel comfortable with for ex. I put a certain time in which I can complete all the game details until the tv serie ending and then when the time count is stopped i start the game and then i check the delay that i hit the most, it takes some tries before you start knowing when to hit A in the tv sequence

Adjust your seconds by either raising or lowering the minute of your DS clock. One minute on the DS results in a one second change getting in the game.

I advise simply adding 0.50 seconds to the first timer on Pikatimer. Worked flawlessly for me so far.

Anyway, I have questions of my own. I saw someone post that it's impossible to find perfect IV pokemon in the wild. So is it possible to catch shiny perfect IV stationary legendaries? If not, is it possible to simply catch them with perfect IVs?

The following are the only perfect catch spreads:

Search for: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Found 6 result(s)!
PID: 7942ef72 (TIMID, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: d2140289 Method 1: 114, J (synch): 71, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 71, K (no synch): 87) HP DARK 70
PID: e85091a9 (DOCILE, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: bf0b02aa Method 1: 3886, J (synch): 3823, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 3819, K (no synch): 3861) HP DARK 70
PID: e9375a48 (CALM, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: 5d000242 Method 1: 163, J (synch): 18, J (no synch): 48, K (synch): 10, K (no synch): 48) HP DARK 70
PID: f9426f72 (MODEST, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: 52140289 Method 1: 114, J (synch): 89, J (no synch): 93, K (synch): 91, K (no synch): 89) HP DARK 70
PID: 685011a9 (MODEST, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: 3f0b02aa Method 1: 3886, J (synch): 3817, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 3819, K (no synch): 3831) HP DARK 70
PID: 6937da48 (MODEST, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: dd000242 Method 1: 163, J (synch): 20, J (no synch): 60, K (synch): 22, K (no synch): 40) HP DARK 70

Edit: You can mess with PokeRNGs wanted delay to get better frames for these spreads.

I just gave you a list of spreads that showed perfect timid and modest seeds, both of which make legit legendaries, many of which I have already caught on my game file.

I'm rnging lugia in heartgold. I'm outside the cave and called 10 times and confirmed I hit my seed. I got my seed from the lists in the end of this link. (Special Spreads)http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpp_rng_part4
How do I find my frame since it says:

"These files contain a good list of spreads on a wide range of delays and frames. Use the "Seed to Times" function of RNG Reporter to get a list of reset times for these spreads. Please note that these lists were generated using Method 1, so the frame numbers are not going to be correct if you are catching Method J Pokémon. To find the correct frame you will want to use the seed from the spreadsheet and "Generate" using Method J. Finally, locate your desired spread in the output and use that result as your target frame"

I put the information into the time finder capture tab. It's ivs, nature, ect. And clicked generate. Nothing came up. I want to find my frame. What am I doing wrong?

I'm rnging lugia in heartgold. I'm outside the cave and called 10 times and confirmed I hit my seed. I got my seed from the lists in the end of this link. (Special Spreads)http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpp_rng_part4
How do I find my frame since it says:

"These files contain a good list of spreads on a wide range of delays and frames. Use the "Seed to Times" function of RNG Reporter to get a list of reset times for these spreads. Please note that these lists were generated using Method 1, so the frame numbers are not going to be correct if you are catching Method J Pokémon. To find the correct frame you will want to use the seed from the spreadsheet and "Generate" using Method J. Finally, locate your desired spread in the output and use that result as your target frame"

I put the information into the time finder capture tab. It's ivs, nature, ect. And clicked generate. Nothing came up. I want to find my frame. What am I doing wrong?
if you are playing DPPt then you should be using method J, if you are playing HGSS, then you should be using method K. You want to put the seed into seed (hex) box in the main screen of RNGreporter. Then you pick seed to time (top right column) then pick your game, seconds and year then hit the top generate. find a date and time then pick the second generate and that should be your delays. The frames are in the main screen

wait, you can get a flawless timid shiny???? i thought you could only get that non shiny! but i like the timid hp grass one! but method 1 is for the dragon den dratini right? and how do i even get that thing?

You can get any spread shiny so long as you do the SID/OT RNG for that spread when you start the game. Remember the list I showed you on my first post? All those spreads are the shiny spreads for those games, which I did a SID/OT RNG to get.

Dragon Den dratini is an in the game gift pokemon, therefore method 1.

You can get any spread shiny so long as you do the SID/OT RNG for that spread when you start the game. Remember the list I showed you on my first post? All those spreads are the shiny spreads for those games, which I did a SID/OT RNG to get.

Dragon Den dratini is an in the game gift pokemon, therefore method 1.

i just didnt know you had a flawless one! but confusion damage.... haha but ok so method one dragon den dratini here i come.

EDIT: Actually Ho-oh first, then dratini!

Yeah, the flawless spread is severely limited. I've gotten all the ubers done on that game, so there's nothing left to catch. Other than keeping it for nicknaming pokes, that game file will collect a lot of dust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)