Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

If you don't have a synch with you but you put synch in RNG reporter...then yes, you'll have to exit, get your synch, and redo it again.

Alternatively, if the spread you're using doesn't require a synch, then you can do it that way too. Just...you might have to go to a higher frame.

Ok thanks. The spread I got was for dppt and I didn't need a synch. After I hit my seed I found that I needed a synch in heartgold so I'll just have to hit it again.

Since the person who answered me didn't give me a satisfactory answer (is 'don't bother with Emerald RNG' a good answer? No, I don't think so) I will restate my question, except for the SID question I had which they did answer.
--

From what I've read, if you want to hit a frame you have to encounter a the Pokemon at the exact moment that the timer goes off? And when/if I don't hit my desired frame, I check my IVs, and enter them into the RNG or other frame finder and do some math stuff to to get another frame to go by, then try it again?

Just making sure I've got this right.

What's a good frame to start looking for in a decent shiny Rayquaza (Hasty/Naive preferably), factoring in the 84 frames I have to wait because of the animation?

Since the person who answered me didn't give me a satisfactory answer (is 'don't bother with Emerald RNG' a good answer? No, I don't think so) I will restate my question, except for the SID question I had which they did answer.
--

From what I've read, if you want to hit a frame you have to encounter a the Pokemon at the exact moment that the timer goes off? And when/if I don't hit my desired frame, I check my IVs, and enter them into the RNG or other frame finder and do some math stuff to to get another frame to go by, then try it again?

What's a good frame to start looking for in a decent shiny Rayquaza (Hasty/Naive preferably), factoring in the 84 frames I have to wait because of the animation?
Most everyone here uses the 4 gen RNG so you could try the ruins of alph, but im sure there is a way to advance the RNG other than waiting rayquaza to dance around, also how would you predict that? I think your info is alsio off. I dont know much about emerald RNG, but i think you should re-research your info.

--

I even did some stuff for you! But first, since you think I didn't give a satisfactory answer, I'll put it into perspective. If you didn't know already, the Emerald RNG runs at 60 frames per second. This means you have to press your A button at the exact 1/60th of a second, or you won't get what you want. However, you can plug the stats of the pokemon you got into an IV calculator, and find the frame you hit from there. Then you can adjust based on how far you were off.
The first Naive/Hasty frame that's decent is over 810 minutes into the game, by the way. Have fun!

the roamers are back and i don't feel like killing them. if the shiny egg i'm trying to get is on frame 1 [making it the first egg the old man has], will it work since the roamers are out?

Cassie

giant claw
I need to change my frame by one on diamond. It's at 12 and I need it to be 13, and also with delays I have to get the EXACT one in the RNG reporter right?

Thanks for everyone's help with my RNGing :)

Say I abuse a Shiny spread for a certain PID. Do other spreads with the same IV and Nature but different PIDs appear shiny as well?
Yes, the same spread/nature can be regenerated with higher and lower delays (and therefore different frames) and it will still be shiny. I've done this many times to get better frames for a spread.

Cassie

giant claw
I'm confused about how to make a shiny IV'd pokemon. The shiny egg is with the daycare man, but when it comes to the IV part I get confused cause the guides don't explain doing both together...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)