BIG_BIGEST_N10

So, here we go!
Big_bigest_mafia

Signup List.

Remember, not all of these people entered the game. If you received a password and username from me, you managed to enter. Congrats. If you did not receive a password and username from me, i'm sorry, but you did not enter.

Please give me 30 minutes to send out the PMs.

gmax
HD
Fatecrashers
Dubulous
crabnebula
Game Freak201
coolking49
vonFiedler
GTS
the interwebs
capefeather
~NJ
fitzy72
Flamestrike
Blue Tornado
Aura Guardian
Raverist
theangryscientist
Flounder
Mekkah
Agape
Itchni
Fangren
LightWolf
RBG
Sledge
badalcristiano
Nanoswine
Spiffy
supermarth64
Upside
Afroninja22
Alchemator
moi
pookar
Jimbo
Jackal
Da Letter El
wickdaggler
hailflameblast
BunnyMaster
Altair
undisputed
Jigglypuffers42
Nachos
Outlaw
Insomniac.
LonelyNess
RaRe555
Laundry
Fishin
THE_IRON_KENYAN
Bass
markyguila
blue_light
Quagsires
Yeti
Staraptor Call
Crux
Veedrock
zorbees
Xyphang
askaninjask
Eo Ut Mortus
Thorns
icay4321
J-man
-TheLucarioEffect-
reyscarface
FinnRagetti
BLUEBERRY BITCH
asim
billymills
Jumpluff
daquiri
GoldenKnight
j-squared
Team Aether
Nook
Phantasia
Midou
makiri
Pidge
assassinfred
Acklow
General Spoon
Lesm46
Athasan
arcv2
shade
CyzirVisheen
Johann
the pugilist
cookie
Macle
Rezon
Thunda

Rules:

ules and Information:
1. The game will cycle between Night and Day, beginning with Night 0. On night 0, kills will not work.
2. Each Day will last a maximum of 54 hours. Each Night will last a maximum of 54 hours. Days and Nights may end early depending on whether a majority is reached or all Night PMs have been sent.
3. To prevent stealth lynching, the day may end anytime after 40 hours, and before 54 hours.
4. Send all PMs to Amelia Earhart and George Washington.
5. If you don't want to use your Night Role, please send a PM to Amelia Earhart and George Washington with the title 'Night x - Idling' anyway. This at least shows you're paying attention to the game.
6. Lynch votes must be bolded. No Lynch is an acceptable vote.
7. There will be items in the game. You may give away items during the night ONLY. To do this, send our aliases a PM titled "Night X - Giving ITEM to USER".
8. Do not screenshot anything I tell you to anyone else in the game. Do not screenshot anything related to the game.
9. Do not talk about the game with or in front of living players while you are dead, unless specified in the role PM or allowed to by the host. You may still plan with your teammates, but only for the sake of planning strategies.
10. Do not impersonate other players or me. You may fake logs, including logs with me.
11. With that said, do not believe everything the hosts tell you, apart from in the role pm itself.
12. If you have any questions about your role or the game please don't hesitate to contact me or Unclesam. We're on IRC (irc.synirc.net) in #warau almost always.
13. The game ends when a team achieves it's win condition.
14. This is an open theme game. Also, i am not perfect, so there might be spelling errors in the Role PMs.
15. This is a sample role PM:
Dear SAMPLE
You are SOMETHING.
You are a Mercenary.

FLAVOUR FLAVOUR, 3-4 lines.

Every night, you may send in a PM titled "Night X - SOMETHING"
or
Every day, you may send in a PM titled "Day X - SOMETHING".

In addition, if given the authority, you may send another PM titled "Night X - SOMETHING". Blablabla.

You are currently a Mercenary.

You cannot win until you are recruited.

"QUOTE"

16.Recruiters cannot be killed for Night 1 and NIght 2.
17. You can exchange Role PMS on Night 0. Night 0 is mainly a buffer for recruitments.
So, let's begin!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If anyone's suited for the role of outspoken faction head gathering recruitment claims, it is me.

anyone who doesn't want gmax to win ANOTHER big mafia should consider talking to me instead.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Official Channel is #big

Any complaints about anything, please send both Amelia AND me a PM, and we will fix it as soon as possible. Odds are it was my fault, so don't just blame Amelia automatically.

Anyone who doesn't want to join the other mafias lead by their dinosaur leaders who continue to play the same game against each other over and over again, contact me.

Edit: Game is looking good already without Raverist in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)