Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

It is Event Latias. It never moves so frames shouldn't advance right? And you sure I am on 51 after the last elm call I made?
Wait. Frames advance because there are NPC's that advance the frame. I think you should make your last elm call at frame 50 when you talk to it. 94 is the Actual Frame. Its the frame you land on after battling with Latios on frame 51

Um. I would Frozen, but I like to stay here incase others can help me as well.

Well to make this less confusing, I was doing the steps from bearfan's video and I just completed the 9 calls to confirm I hit the right delay.

Winter: I am confused on your post. So when you follow Bearfan's video I would be on frame 9?

Well to make this less confusing, I was doing the steps from bearfan's video and I just completed the 9 calls to confirm I hit the right delay.

Winter: I am confused on your post. So when you follow Bearfan's video I would be on frame 9?
Could you call elm 5 times and tell me what you hit? I havent seen Bearfan's video but I'm sure that if you called elm 9 times your on frame 10 right now if you have no roamers.

Yeah, I don't really like his videos so much they're... bleh, and don't show enough of the frame advancement/delay hitting.

Have you read of Riski's trade thread guide for RNG?

But yes, 9 calls = you're on frame 9. If you call elm 50 times, you're on frame 50. It's always 1 for 1. So if Lati has a frame of 1, you'd call to the number of the frame you want, minus 1. So if it's frame 51, you'd call 50 times, in order for that next frame advancement (talking to the lati) it would land on frame 51, which is what you're desiring to hit.

Thanks for the link.

Anywho, yes, I have all three Roamers out. So what frame do you think I am on? In Seed to time it said frame advance 3.

How does roamers change that frame? It's just skilled calls/skipped frames.
Yeah. Which is why he shouldnt call 50 times to get to 50. He should use the elm calls to know what frame he is on. Then call him based on that.

EDIT: You should be on frame 12. Just call elm 5 times and tell me the order so I can confirm. :)

I called 5 more times and I got a sequence of P,K,K,E,K
The next frame you will be on is frame 21. Ok you should call elm 30 more times. Your last 5 calls should have a sequence of P,K,E,E,K (This is included in the 30 calls). Or you could call Joel 10 times. But I suggest you do the elm calls since this is your first on a legendary.

EDIT: You should probably watch the Elm Calls on the RNG Reporter just to make sure. The first column is the Frames you are on. You have to reach frame 50.

i have a question. i am very new, so i am trying to learn. but i cannot soft reset with my ds, due to me r buttom being broken. i also have action reply, which takes forever to start. this being the case, my seconds is 55, when it says average is 15. will this effect anything? and if so how do i fix this?

question here:
every time i calibrate on my ss i get only odd dealys is that soppose to happen,
cause i can't hit my target delays at all

Alright. I don't know what happen but someone must have given me the wrong info. I did all that and I talk to Latias, but yet it gave me a Quirky Nature and the wrong ivs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)