Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

question here:
every time i calibrate on my ss i get only odd dealys is that soppose to happen,
cause i can't hit my target delays at all
You only get odd or even delays in a game. Just move the year up or down so it changes.

@Shurokun You didnt talk to it fast enough. :( You missed it by a frame :(

EDIT: You should refrain from using the touch screen after you've done the elm calls. Pressing B to go out of the pokegear menu still leaves the game paused so you could quickly press B then A to talk to Latios quickly.

You only get odd or even delays in a game. Just move the year up or down so it changes.

@Shurokun You didnt talk to it fast enough. :( You missed it by a frame :(

yeah what i mean is when i am calibrating all i get is odd dealys am using an ar by the way,i use pikatimer and all that but i just can't seem to hit my delays

Are you sure? As soon as I got out of the pause function, I pressed A. But eh, I guess I can try again.

Do I start over at Seed to Time?

Rng reporter help

My rng reporters broken so can someone

Seed 9c08027b
*date 2012:07:20
*time 08:01:15
*delay 623
Ththtthhth
A / 31 / 31 / 31 / A / A

Find this seed in rng reporter time finder *then
Generate adjacent results*

Thhttththh

And see what delay and frame I hit with this*

Then find another seed with that delay and seconds that will give you perfect iv spread

Parents ivs
A 31/31/31/31/31/31
B 4/5/27/1/9/21

I want to try RNGing Headbutt Tree Pokemon in the future, is the process the same as catching a wild pokemon in the grass in terms of frame advancements? Any info on it would be appreciated though

I want to try RNGing Headbutt Tree Pokemon in the future, is the process the same as catching a wild pokemon in the grass in terms of frame advancements? Any info on it would be appreciated though
Yeah but when you headbutt a tree it advances the frame by 3 so take in mind that

Hey I am having problems with shiny egg finder. SO I inout everything and I verified my seed with taps and I hit it. I did the extra taps and double taps and such but the egg wasn't shiny. I don't know what I did wrong and I double checked my ID and sid. Any ideas?

OK, kind of lame question here.

I found a shiny seed I want (0D01026F if it matters), but I don't know were to put it so RNG reporter will tell me what time to hit. (I've been trying to "Seed to Time" thing, but do I need to do something else for a Shiny spread?)

OK, kind of lame question here.

I found a shiny seed I want (0D01026F if it matters), but I don't know were to put it so RNG reporter will tell me what time to hit. (I've been trying to "Seed to Time" thing, but do I need to do something else for a Shiny spread?)
No, put into seed to time. Put in the wanted year and seconds. Hit generate. Pick a date you want. Put in the delay and seconds range and hit generate.

For catching, you do the same as you usually do with any seed on Seed To time. The fact of it being possible for the spread to be shiny on your particular game will always make it shiny on your particular game because of the SID/OT. If this is a breeding seed generated by time finder, then you use seed to time as usual again.

OK thanks. Just one more question.

I click "generate" twice, and it list multiple Delay/Time/Date ect, but the "time" it lists is something like "13:47:12" or such. Is this the time the eternal clock should be set to, or is it the time I have to hit when I soft-reset? Were do I find the other one?

It's the time you want to hit. Normally (with breeding) you set it to one minute before the time shown (13:46) but with catching it can vary depending on how high your delay is and what your calibrated delay is along with your seconds. Just plug those values into pikatimer and it will tell you how many minutes to set it to before. IMO though, 12seconds is really low on abuse. Lowest I've seen is 14.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to RNG Hoenn/Sinnoh Sound Pokémon in HGSS, and if so, is there a guide for it?
there's no need for one it's like RNGing other wild Pokemon. Check seed, advance frame then sweet scent. The only difference is that you must have the radio playing when you sweet scent. What you can do is leave the cursor on the radio on the station you want to play. Save the game and when you load the game again, visit the radio and the music should start playing. Leaving the radio playing the Sinnoh or Hoenn March does not advance frames.

there's no need for one it's like RNGing other wild Pokemon. Check seed, advance frame then sweet scent. The only difference is that you must have the radio playing when you sweet scent. What you can do is leave the cursor on the radio on the station you want to play. Save the game and when you load the game again, visit the radio and the music should start playing. Leaving the radio playing the Sinnoh or Hoenn March does not advance frames.
That was something I was asking myself how it would work. Sometimes I think all this info should be "formalized" in an official guide, but then I remember that B&W in just around the corner and I guess no one is going to bother.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That was something I was asking myself how it would work. Sometimes I think all this info should be "formalized" in an official guide, but then I remember that B&W in just around the corner and I guess no one is going to bother.
yeah a formal guide is being worked on atm, and even though BW is around the corner people may still want to RNG in fourth gen due to possible move tutors only available in 4th gen so it's not all worthless.

Question here: when i am calibrating all i get is odd dealys am using an ar by the way,i use pikatimer and all that but i just can't seem to hit my target delays,when I'm ready to get my shiny egg

Hey I am having problems with shiny egg finder. SO I inout everything and I verified my seed with taps and I hit it. I did the extra taps and double taps and such but the egg wasn't shiny. I don't know what I did wrong and I double checked my ID and sid. Any ideas?

I never got any help, does anyone have any ideas?

Did you have 6 pokemon in your party? Did you switch to the happiness checker and back without stopping at any other app?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)