Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I didn't get any help yet,when have the time to do it :) thanks
If your calibrated delay is odd then you have to hit and odd delay and vice versa. This can be fixed with a gba stuck into slot 2 or scrolling down the screen. Since your getting the shiny egg dont worry about the year as getting your egg wont show up on the summary. Just worry about that when abusing IVs.

I started at app 16, switch to 15, verify my seed, do any extra taps, and go ti app 5 to make sure I don't jump over app 6, and then do my happiness taps. I have 5 pokes in my party

Question here: when i am calibrating all i get is odd dealys am using an ar by the way,i use pikatimer and all that but i just can't seem to hit my target delays,when I'm ready to get my shiny egg
If you have a DS lite, you put a GBA game into the gba slot. This will change your delays from odd to even or the other way around. I'm not entirely sure what you do if you don't have a DS lite.

Alright, I'm having issues with RNG Reporter

I'm trying to get a Pichu egg from Seeds 9F170201 and CF170201 in HGSS

However, everytime I do the elm calls, it shows up incorrectly, where as a seed check via capturing a high level pokemon it tells me "You hit your delay and seconds, I don't see what your complaining about"

Is it a glitch or what? And yes I've made sure to click HGSS Inheritence and select Breeding (HGSS), but please help a guy out here

If you've done it before, then I think the only thing that could be wrong is that an NPC could be messing up your frame. Have you checked the IVs of the one that hatches?

If you've done it before, then I think the only thing that could be wrong is that an NPC could be messing up your frame. Have you checked the IVs of the one that hatches?
Yes I have, they were spot on.

Also, frame advancements via NPCs affect elm calls? This is news to me

Yeah I have a dsi,with my ar

Which game are you doing your RNG on? If it's HGSS, you can scroll down to the screen that shows mystery gift and go back up again. This will also change your delays. But you have to choose a seed with a delay large enough to let you do this. You need a few more seconds spare time.

Oh, sorry, so you aren't actually having any problems getting your Pichu, it's just that RNG Reporter is being weird. In that case, I really can't help. I've had the roamers off before, but I've never had Elm calls that don't match up.

If you have a DS lite, you put a GBA game into the gba slot. This will change your delays from odd to even or the other way around. I'm not entirely sure what you do if you don't have a DS lite.

Ok so like suicunes delay of 1208 I can do that with it

Oh, sorry, so you aren't actually having any problems getting your Pichu, it's just that RNG Reporter is being weird. In that case, I really can't help. I've had the roamers off before, but I've never had Elm calls that don't match up.
Actually I just got it, the NPCs movements made the first 2 messages skip, so I checked from there, got the egg and got my Pichu with HP Ice 70.

I did not know that such a think affected the elm calls though.

Excuse me, when abusing for SID/ID in SoulSilver, when does delay start counting? Is it when you press new game? Or when you click No thanks when it asks if you want any info on the control?

Excuse me, when abusing for SID/ID in SoulSilver, when does delay start counting? Is it when you press new game? Or when you click No thanks when it asks if you want any info on the control?
I starts counting as soon as your game starts loading up from the:

@2010 Pokemon
@1995-2010 Nintendo
"""

thingy

I starts counting as soon as your game starts loading up from the:

@2010 Pokemon
@1995-2010 Nintendo
"""

thingy
Eh really? For abusing you SID and your ID?
Isn't the star for of RNG abuse? =o

I taught it was the same deal as in Pearl where you click the new game button..

It is the same as RNGing in Pearl, the delay also starts when the game is loading up, but if you have calibrated in your Pearl, then you should know that it takes you 14-16ish seconds to enter the game world and that the delay has a radio that you see often (something like 619-630) in that time, but the delay can go on until you enter the world (or it resets back to 0)

It is the same as RNGing in Pearl, the delay also starts when the game is loading up, but if you have calibrated in your Pearl, then you should know that it takes you 14-16ish seconds to enter the game world and that the delay has a radio that you see often (something like 619-630) in that time, but the delay can go on until you enter the world (or it resets back to 0)
Oh im not talking about RNGing Pokemon I was talking about reseting for your ID/SID combo.

It's the exact same thing.
Ah I always taught it started when you pressed the new game screen, well that explains some things, well I had 2 timers one started at the begining as a procauttion (in case it started at the begining) but I wasn't always attentif to that one, thanks that will make my calibration much easier! ^^

Wow working so much better, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)