And now, for my new team introductions :

Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed
240 Hp - 216 Def - 52 SpD
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Roar

I used the old Swampert Lead sets, when everything is set to full at Hp and Def, but with Dragonite beeing common in today's metagame, i switch it into this Swampert. Stealth Rock is rather some obvious moves, as a Lead, when i need to gets some supports for my Sweepers. Why Swampert ? Swampert takes care of a lot of thing, including Dragons and Gliscor, with a real Bulk, and beeing a very nice guy. It can almost survives anything ( except grass type moves of course ), with Ice Beam and Earthquake as it's main damaging moves. Roar is there to scout more and gets rid of something i hate. Just change it though, not yet tested since i ussually use Protect.

Celebi @ Life Orb
Modest
232 HP - 240 SpAtt - 176 Speed
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Leaf Storm
- HP Fire

A very simple TinkerBell Celebi. Switching job from the Lead potition with Swampert, this Jirachi acts as TinkerBell. Duhh, Supporting Jirachi with Thunder Wave, Leaf Storm as the Grass Stab Moves, and the Best it can do, paired with HP Fire for more coverage again'st Steel Type pokemon like Scizor and Friends, who likes to switch in Celebi and Set up. Recover is there to make sure Celebi can support the Thunder Waving long enough and for healing it all the way from the Life Orbs damages, when of course Celebi can even hits hard with Life Orbs.

Togekiss @ Life Orbs
Modest - Serene Grace
64 Hp - 252 SpA - 192 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere

This is my Favourite Pokemon, so i will think to have this Pokemon in my team. This team is actually buid around this guy, from the first time when i'm still using the Nasty Plot Sweeper, Then Timid T-Waver and Flinch Spammer, and now, it's a pure Sweeper. The idea is simple, i'm taking over the job of Scizor , because i'm using Celebi in this team, as i just got my Celebi. Pure SpA here maybe is not as powerful as Scizor's Attack, but it is still better in Speed. It's also much more bulk then Scizor, and Roost is also available. Air Slash is used as a STAB Powerful Attack, with 60% chance of Flinching. Hidden Power Ice is there to take care of my Ice Power Problem, as you guys said in the past months ( yes, i just updated this for this change in August 2010 ), to change Cresselia's Lunar Dance to Ice Beam, but i don't really like the Idea. So, here's my decision, using HP Power Ice 70 on my Togekiss, with around 370 Special Attack. Why don't i put some more Speed in it ? As for me, it's not neccesary, since i already got 4 Pokemon for T-Waving, and i'll place this Togekiss for late game sweeps. It would seems fun if Fighting move is there, so Aura Sphere is chosen to take care of Steel, Rock, and Dark Pokemon who is trying to Block my way.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly - Serene Grace
252 Atk - 252 Spe - 4 Hp
- Trick
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Tricking Jirachi !! Ohh, i get this back ( finally ) since i make a Hax Team. Revenge Killing and Tricking Enemies always Fun !! Fire Punch is not there as LegendKiller and the other suggested, when Iron Head is always there to get me Flinch Supports. Ice Punch is used to Revenge Kill Glisocor, Flygon, and DDancing Dragonite. Finally Thunder Punch is used to take cares of Bulky Water. Trick Scares of Blissey ( yess, Finally !! ), and the given EV is to make sure of Maximum Attack and Speed. Tyranitar is also taken care of easily with Iron Head, even i could make the other guy Flinched to the Death !!

Machamp @ Leftovers
Adamant - No Guard
248 Hp - 252 Atk - 8 Spe
- Substitute
- Dynamic Punch
- Payback
- Stone Edge

A Standard Substitute + 3 Attacks Machamp is used here due to some people's recomendation from this thread. Not very sure how this works, but since already two recomend a Machamp in a Hax team, then this guy replace Salamence. I think i still need some Scizor, for Revenge Sweeping, so i replaced the Salamence for a while. This pokemon also meant to be more supportive in counfusing the targets, getting me much more turn to sets up, or even a free turn to switch out. Yes, if i'm playing on my lucky day that's it.

Kingdra @ Leftovers
Adamant - Swift Swim
244 HP / 112 Atk / 152 Spe
- Rest
- Outrage
- Sleep Talk
- Dragon Dance

I'm actually thinkink for Scizor as a Sweeper, but it will get me more weakness o Fire. Gliscor then go trough, but it won't be really effectives, just to help getting Blissey off, so i think of something else, A sweeper that can evercome any threats, and take cares of Flygon and Dragonite of course. Tyranitar then comes to my mind, when i could run some DDance sets with Taunt there, to stop Blissey. Duhh, the Sandstorm hurts !! So Gyarados is tested then. I just can't immagine how i faces Jolteon and Electivire out there, the Electric Attacks is just too much, when it's really difficult to handle the out. So, Kingdra is tested out. This Kingdra is very unique, even i can't Taunt Blissye off, it still could do the job. Dragon Dance, with Sleet Talk and Rest, it's very scary !! Everyone fears Dragon Dance Outrage users, even it didn't hit as hard as Dragonite's, it gets some more advantages in type coverages, and it takes neutral damages from Stealth Rocks.

Hey there, solid team you have there, I have a few suggestions to improve it as a whole.

Threats
DD Tyranitar, DD dragonite, Mixed Flygon (Special+Physical), Life Orb Shaymin

How they're threats
Tyranitar, although can't directly switch in, can come in on Celebi at -2 Special Attack and do a number to your team with a boost. If its life orb, you can risk staying in and thunderwaving, but if you mispredict and expect it to be a Scarf Tar, then it will at the very least 2HKO all your team members between Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake, bar Swampert, who'll surely get prior damage since he's in the lead spot. Dragonite, although it gets a few opportunities to set-up (can take an air-slash from Togekiss), can rip through your team with repeated +1 Dragon Claws and Earthquakes that may be very troublesome to the team. You can try to paralyze it with T-wave (again some carry lum berry to overcome Outrage confusion), but thats about it. Mix Flygon and Life Orb Shaymin outspeed every member of your team, the former puts huge holes in the team with Draco meteor, which only Jirachi resists, and goes down to Earthquake, whereas the latter wrecks the team with unresisted coverage between Seed Flare/HP Ice/Earth Power, again hitting most of the team with Super Effective damage.

Solutions
You say you couldn't find any thing else to fill in Jirachi's spot, but I think a Scarf Jirachi will work wonders over your current Jirachi. It can destroy weakened Tyranitar (even full health without babiri berry and flinch hax :P), revenge annoying Dragonite, Flygon, Shaymin with Ice Punch. You may even opt for trick to cripple Stall Teams, or U-turn to scout for Magnezone, and lure out Heatran for Kingdra to set-up on. (I suggest you test U-turn and Trick).

Here's the set:

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly - Serene Grace
4 Hp - 252 Atk - 252 Spe
- U-turn/Trick
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

The reason I put Thunder Punch over fire Punch is simple; lucario doesn't get a chance to st-up on your team, which Fire Punch is for, instead I think offensive water types may be more of a problem so try out Thunder Punch. Besides Lucario looks like its already crippled and taken down by a combination of ThunderWave+Hidden power Fire from celebi

Thats all I got, solid team overall, GL!

On Swampert, say what the EV's are meant to do. Is it to survive 2 Dragonite Draco Meteors? Be more specific.
It's a nice bulky offense team - I really can't find many holes in it. SubSplit Gengar can do damage to this team, though, since it can set up on Swampert (which lacks Roar) and Celebi (which will usually be scared off by Shadow Ball). So, put roar on Swampert and/or replace Jirachi (you still have nice T-wave support in Tinkerbell) with Choice Scarf Scizor.

Scizor @ Choice Scarf. 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
~ U-turn
~ Pursuit
~ Superpower
~ Bullet Punch / Iron Head

The bane of this team is obviously stall, because Hippowdon can come in whenever it wants to stop your physical threats, and Blissey for Celebi and Togekiss. Togekiss won't last very long if Blissey gets Toxic on it. So, I suggest you change Kingdra to a ResTalk + DD set, or go with a CroCune.

Kingdra @ Leftovers. 252 HP, 200 Def, 56 Spe. Impish Nature.
~ Dragon Dance
~ Outrage
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

Suicune @ Leftovers. 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD.
~ Surf
~ Calm Mind
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

One of these two guys should help you beat stall.
- by the way, why ask ME to rate your team out of everyone else?

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Hey Winzev interesting team you have yourself, I have a few suggestions that may help your team out!

Legendkiller basically stated everything I have to say but I have a few more comments and suggestions. This team is basically swept by Lum DD Dragonite. Which can set up easily on Jirachi because of it's ability Inner Focus which prevents flinching and Lum Berry which prevents status in this case paralysis for one turn. I wouldn't say you have much a problem to DD Tyranitar since Machamp basically resists all of it's stabs and after a DD Earthquake or Fire Punch just do a little over half. Mixed Flygon and LO Shaymin are major threats for this team there's no reason to go on about those pokemon since The LK already did. Your team is also weak to set up Infernape. Swords Dance Infernape can usually pull of a Swords Dance on Celebi fearing the fire attack as well as Jirachi. Once Infernape has +2 Attack it can instantly sweep your team with CC/Fire Punch. Infernape also out speeds every pokemon on your team and with the lack of priority you can't revenge kill this. As for Nasty Plot it's basically the same scenario of how it sets up and with +2 SpA it also can achieve the same sweep.

So basically I agree with LK on using Scarf Jirachi to help revenge kill DD threats and provide your team instant speed. I also suggest you use three attack LO Starmie stopping any type of Infernape sweep. This also provides you a 115 base stat speed pokemon with great attacking coverage. You should use this over Kingdra since you are already looking for something to switch this with. In your description you want to use SD Scizor over this, which wont help this team as much as you would like it to since Infernape is already a hassle and your only Fighting type resist is Celebi but in this case is slower than Infernape and gets ko'd by a Fire attack.

Starmie @ Life Orb | Natural Cure
Timid | 4 HP | 252 SpA | 252 Speed
Hydro Pump | Thunderbolt | Ice Beam | Recover

Standard LO-mie because of it's good coverage it is a respectable special sweeper. Using Starmie would help with your coverage and resists. Recover is there to provide more longevity, I don't see a need for Rapid Spin since your team doesn't look that Stall Weak.

Good Luck!

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
Hey,

Since this team obviously has troubles with stall, you should try a Stallbreaker Togekiss:

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Timid
EVs: 232 HP / 40 SpA / 236 Spe
-Nasty Plot
-Heal Bell
-Air Slash
-Roost

This thing can set up on Blissey all day long, and just messes up stall teams that don't have a ScarfTar. EVs allow you to outspeed Neutral Base 90s and +Speed Heatran.

Also, get rid of Sniper on Kingdra. Swift Swim is always better.

Finally, I agree that you should replace Jirachi with a standard Choice Scarf variant, as it gives your team some needed speed, a scout, a trickster, and a revenge killer.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 SpD
-Iron Head
-Fire Punch
-U-Turn
-Trick

Good luck!

Hi, nice looking team you've got, but I have a few suggestions.

I think Dragonite (MixNite and DDNite) could cause your team some trouble. DDNite can set up on Togekiss and Swampert (if it can get in for free), or if it has a Lum Berry, it can set up on every member of your team aside from Machamp and Kingdra, then proceed to O/2HKO your entire team (bar Swampert, who should already be weakened). MixNite can also cause a lot of trouble (again O/2HKOing your team), with the appropriate move(s).
I recommend changing your Jirachi to the Scarf Jirachi that The LegendKiller suggested. This Jirachi will give you a chance to revenge a majority of speed boosting threats (Dragonite, Gyarados, Kingdra, Tyranitar, Empoleon), before they take out/severely damage a significant portion of your team.
I would also recommend changing Protect to Roar on your Swampert, so Stat-Boosting Pokemon like Chesto Berry Kingdra and CroCune won't sweep through your team.

Hope this helped.

Hey I got your message, much of what I want to say about this team is summed up above me- due to the naturally slow pace of the team, fast powerful Pokemon are pretty problematic and I think Scarfing Jirachi is an excellent idea to fix this. However I am a little worried about Starmie and Infernape. Kingdra stops both of these but, because of his set, doesn't really want to because he's trying to preserve as much HP as possible to try and sweep. I think a wise decision would be a switch to a ChestoRest set:

Kingdra (M) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 144 HP/160 Atk/164 Spd/40 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Waterfall
Rest

This allows you to not only have a better Kingdra set overall in my opinion (can still block status like substitute) but a more reliable and bulky one, to truly provide you with a "bulky water".

If you take all my advice and the stuff above me, you'll be well off, really nice team. Hope this all helps.

Hey nice solid team. I do see a few things that I think may cause you problems.

First, I'd say give your Togekiss 192 Speed EVs. That way, you can outspeed Jolly non-scarf Tyranitar. Its quite easy to take out your Togekiss if you don't run that much speed EVs to outrun certain threats. Try this set:

Togekiss @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
EVs: 64 HP/252 Sp. Atk/192 Spe
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Nasty Plot
-Roost

With this set, you can also Roost before Tyranitar uses Stone Edge on you which helps a bit.

I think you should always use Swift Swim on Kingdra, because it helps against another Rain Dance team. Rain Dance teams tend to have a big weakness to Kingdra themselves, so go for Swift Swim.

Can't see much else. Good luck =)

-ShinyAzelf

Hey I got your message, much of what I want to say about this team is summed up above me- due to the naturally slow pace of the team, fast powerful Pokemon are pretty problematic and I think Scarfing Jirachi is an excellent idea to fix this. However I am a little worried about Starmie and Infernape. Kingdra stops both of these but, because of his set, doesn't really want to because he's trying to preserve as much HP as possible to try and sweep. I think a wise decision would be a switch to a ChestoRest set:

Kingdra (M) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 144 HP/160 Atk/164 Spd/40 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Waterfall
Rest

This allows you to not only have a better Kingdra set overall in my opinion (can still block status like substitute) but a more reliable and bulky one, to truly provide you with a "bulky water".

If you take all my advice and the stuff above me, you'll be well off, really nice team. Hope this all helps.
How about this ?

Kingdra @ Leftovers
Adamant - Swift Swim
244 HP / 112 Atk / 152 Spe
- Rest
- Outrage
- Sleep Talk
- Dragon Dance

or maybe Suicune is better for this jobs ?

Hey nice solid team. I do see a few things that I think may cause you problems.

First, I'd say give your Togekiss 192 Speed EVs. That way, you can outspeed Jolly non-scarf Tyranitar. Its quite easy to take out your Togekiss if you don't run that much speed EVs to outrun certain threats. Try this set:

Togekiss @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
EVs: 64 HP/252 Sp. Atk/192 Spe
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Nasty Plot
-Roost

With this set, you can also Roost before Tyranitar uses Stone Edge on you which helps a bit.

I think you should always use Swift Swim on Kingdra, because it helps against another Rain Dance team. Rain Dance teams tend to have a big weakness to Kingdra themselves, so go for Swift Swim.

Can't see much else. Good luck =)

-ShinyAzelf
Yeah, thanks. I'll try it :)

Btw for the others, thanks for the Rates ^^

I have updated the team here, is there something that's not right there ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)