Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melkor updated:
517: Munna
518: Musharna
519: Mamepato
520: Hatoopoo (also Normal / Flying).
Tbh, this listing seems a bit off to me. If it was legit then surely Mamapeto would've been earlier on? (The bird almost always comes just after the bug and before the normal-type that pops up everywhere, which would put it just after Kurumiru and its evos, which would be after Miruhoggu. Of course, they could've switched it up a bit like they did with the Hoenn dex, but the fact that Munna and Musharna are before Mamapeto seems a bit strange since Psychic types are usually fairly late on in the pokedex. Even Ralts came after Taillow).

If he says Wargle comes next then we all know he's faking.

Why the heck would anyone trust this Melkor guy? This information should be subject to the same Skepticism and Scrutiny that any other rumour should get. Mario With Lasers said it perfectly in his post from Serebiiforums. Why would he post a horrible Fake Screenshot if he claims to have the game? Why would he say ridiculous things like the Octopus having clothes as the design? I honestly find "Hajime" to be more believable than this, even.

Also, to the person above asking about Miruhoggu: I thought it was obvious that it won't evolve, it's just the same early game two-stage rodent like Raticate, Furret, Linoone, and Bibarel, all of whom also have very low stats. The latter two make up for it with great abilities/movepool, while Miruhoggu has two (currently) useless abilities. I wouldn't expect too much from it.

Raticate has a pretty awesome ability too. Never underestimate Guts Raticate in NU.

Miruhoggu is probably my least favourite of the early normal types. It's just hideous.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
516: Hiyappu Evo. Water Type monkey. The most sociable of all these monkeys, it has somewhat rasta hair style. Light blue color.

And another silhouette:
Please, show me where you get this so called "real" info.

Why the heck would anyone trust this Melkor guy? This information should be subject to the same Skepticism and Scrutiny that any other rumour should get. Mario With Lasers said it perfectly in his post from Serebiiforums. Why would he post a horrible Fake Screenshot if he claims to have the game? Why would he say ridiculous things like the Octopus having clothes as the design? I honestly find "Hajime" to be more believable than this, even.
Couldn't agree more.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Pokéxperto is a Spaniard webpage, not Mexican.
I could swear somebody told me he was Mexican, oh well.

The worst part is... that cat silhouette more or less matched. So, unless they got seriously lucky that time, they DO know something that we don't.

And then there's Serebii saying they are legit, and filb.de saying Serebii does have proof of the starters being legit, and Pokebeach also saying Pokexperto is legit... Such a clusterfuck.

Also, to the person above asking about Miruhoggu: I thought it was obvious that it won't evolve, it's just the same early game two-stage rodent like Raticate, Furret, Linoone, and Bibarel, all of whom also have very low stats. The latter two make up for it with great abilities/movepool, while Miruhoggu has two (currently) useless abilities. I wouldn't expect too much from it.
I know, I know. But traditions are there to be broken.

@Mario With Lasers: Maybe all the big Pokemon sites planned to troll their fanbase. With all the weird stuff happening, it's a possibility. =p

I know, I know. But traditions are there to be broken.

@Mario With Lasers: Maybe all the big Pokemon sites planned to troll their fanbase. With all the weird stuff happening, it's a possibility. =p
No, don't give them ideas for excuses when this is all over. I really think we're going to have to wait until Corocoro comes out to really learn anything else about BW since we can't seem to trust anything else anymore.

No, don't give them ideas for excuses when this is all over. I really think we're going to have to wait until Corocoro comes out to really learn anything else about BW since we can't seem to trust anything else anymore.
Lol. It would be a funny excuse though.

From Pokexperto:

521: Mamepato 3rd Evo. Typical bird Pokémon with an arrogant pose, resembles a pigeon. Same colors, but brown chest. Normal/Flying Type.

So much arrogant Pokemon... I'm nicknaming one of them Melkor Joe.

Posted on Melkor's twitter.

Melkor does not know everything!
Based on what I said a friend who works at Club Nintendo Magazine from Mexico, I get a document where you see the artwork of Pokemon, the name in kanji, the type and method of evolution. Surely Pokexperto member who works at Nintendo Action received this document from NoE. According to my friend, NoA barred display this information before the Pokemon were revealed in Japan. The idea was to show after the release for players to get used [because until you beat the game you can not see the old pokes]. Nintendo had already done this in the 2nd generation of Mexico and Club Nintendo revealed the pokemon.For so here in Pokexperto not aware of the stats, or skills or attacks. Only know details such as appearance, the type and developments. Obviously you do not have the rom yet.

Method of evolution? That seems fishy to me... Serebii had no idea how to evolve Budew in the last generation, and I'm guessing he would have the same sources as Pokexperto. The guy said they've been doing this since gen. II as well.

name of the pokemon in kanji? lol.

all pokemon names are in katakana
They could have been mistaken, since they might have just thought Japanese writing = kanji, but like I said, I'm going to be hard pressed to believe anything other than Corocoro and Pokemon Sunday until the games come out.

If he has all the types and evos, why is he only releasing them a few at a time and not a huge master list??

For the love of God, can we just put to rest the official Desukan typing???

last time I checked, serebii's source WAS pokexperto.
No, Serebii said he has his own source, and Filb backed him up.
If he has all the types and evos, why is he only releasing them a few at a time and not a huge master list??

Because releasing a few at a time means you attract the attention of people for a longer time.

Melkor updated:
521: Mamepato 3rd Evo. Typical bird Pokémon with an arrogant pose, resembles a pigeon. Same colors, but brown chest. Normal/Flying Type. Oh, btw, 521 has an alternative Forme. Still a pigeon, same pose, but with a pink mask, maybe a Spring Forme or somewhat.
522: Shimama.
523: Shimama Evo. Still a zebra: bigger, fiercer, more white stripes and hair. Still Electric Type.

I think the more obvious reason is he (and his source) could get in troubles with Nintendo.

Melkor updated:
521: Mamepato 3rd Evo. Typical bird Pokémon with an arrogant pose, resembles a pigeon. Same colors, but brown chest. Normal/Flying Type. Oh, btw, 521 has an alternative Forme. Still a pigeon, same pose, but with a pink mask, maybe a Spring Forme or somewhat.
522: Shimama.
523: Shimama Evo. Still a zebra: bigger, fiercer, more white stripes and hair. Still Electric Type.
That 521 form is a cool idea, more realistic to nature! And I'm loving the sound of Shimama's evo. Can't wait to see stats so I can choose between it and denchura...

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Am I supposed to believe that?

Like DDRMaster said, CoroCoro and Pokémon Sunday is the only reliable source nowadays. I won't trust a single site in the world until I get proof from either one until I get my game. Just about 1,5-2 weeks left. Can't wait!

And MauriiDS, give me the adress! I want to see it myself.

I think the more obvious reason is he (and his source) could get in troubles with Nintendo.
He can't get in trouble with Nintendo, since he's just a third party that happens to know stuff.

His source, on the other hand, is f*cked if Ninty finds out it his him, since he's (more than likely) an employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)