Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a legendary, it can do whatever it wants because it is supposed to be powerful. I would imagine it would just be strong enough to support itself.
No I meant the bull. I assume Rock is hard enough to support more rock on top of it.

Melkor only has 3 more Pokemon to reveal, right?

I like the direction of this Generation. Everyone is killing themselves because they have to wait another Gen to get their beloved Dunsparse/Farfetch'd/whatever evo. Gamefreak is setting a base for generations to come, and can you blame them for trying to set a safe base with the fighting/fire, mono types, and what not? Also maybe you may never get a Gen 1-4 evolution in the future, maybe we got so many last gen as a last hurah.

Dentura is amazing, and shows promise for the Polar bear and Pokémon yet to be reviled.

I like the direction of this Generation. Everyone is killing themselves because they have to wait another Gen to get their beloved Dunsparse/Farfetch'd/whatever evo. Gamefreak is setting a base for generations to come, and can you blame them for trying to set a safe base with the fighting/fire, mono types, and what not? Also maybe you may never get a Gen 1-4 evolution in the future, maybe we got so many last gen as a last hurah.

Dentura is amazing, and shows promise for the Polar bear and Pokémon yet to be reviled.
I agree that they did this generation well. They have the most Pokemon ever realeased in one generation and most of them are awesome and they have plenty of new type match-ups, even among all of the pure types. I hope they do go back to making evos in Gen 6, mostly because I want to see more Eeveelutions.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Let alone the final Pokemon in the Pokedex being Bug/Steel....

I don't understand the vulture and the lamprey being only one type, either. :S
Maybe Melkor doesn't have 100% accurate info. We "kind of" know he doesn't have an early copy, so WHATEVER he has (maybe a spreadsheet with every sprite, typing and name???) may be wrong. So, maybe whoever wrote down the "spreadsheet" to him may have forgotten a type or two for a few pokémon.

And what is with the whole diner dash theme? I mean Aloe is a cook and Dento/co gym leaders look like waiters. Is this a subtlety that Game Freak implemented because Americans are fat?
Yes cuz in the past games which were suppose to be in japan everybody had blue, green hair and were Caucasian looking. F-ing idiots. Erica is soooo japanase. :D

I may have missed this is my skimming of the thread. Did anyone else notice that in this video from Oha Suta, the Oath moves are clearly doing damage? And they seem to pack a whollup! Fire Oath OHKO's a full health level 50 Munna, Water Oath OHKO's Minezumi, and Grass Oath kills Chillarmy. I don't read Japanese, so they may all be crits or something, or cropped videos somehow, but these may well be useable outside of battle! Just throwing out there to the community.

Heracross is as tall as Nidoking and Nidoqueen... And there are shorter than Golbat x_x? I will never understand Gamefreak's height decisions...

Also, I can't wait to see sprites of older Pokemon. Gen3 have been begging for new sprites for 3 years.

I may have missed this is my skimming of the thread. Did anyone else notice that in this video from Oha Suta, the Oath moves are clearly doing damage? And they seem to pack a whollup! Fire Oath OHKO's a full health level 50 Munna, Water Oath OHKO's Minezumi, and Grass Oath kills Chillarmy. I don't read Japanese, so they may all be crits or something, or cropped videos somehow, but these may well be useable outside of battle! Just throwing out there to the community.
well they are two attacks, so its more like fire+water oath KOed Munna, not just fire oath

The vulture could've been Dark/Flying, but that'd be too much like Murkrow. Oh wait, third generation with a Fire/Fighting starter in a row...
And we have 4 Dragons that are weak to 4x Ice...So...I can beat all the other fire starter types with a mixed Typhlosion with extrasensory/rock slide? (I just check it and...so far yeah need to test on the new pig if it's SP def is shit Typh can beat all the others starters. :(

Heracross is as tall as Nidoking and Nidoqueen... And there are shorter than Golbat x_x? I will never understand Gamefreak's height decisions...

Also, I can't wait to see sprites of older Pokemon. Gen3 have been begging for new sprites for 3 years.
In my head, Groudon is as big as a house, Kyogre is like a blue whale. Things like Venusaur are as big as cars.

It's just that when something is based off a T-Rex, like Tyranitar, I expect it to be the size of a T-Rex, not six inches taller than me. I used to think Tyranitar was badass.

In my head, Groudon is as big as a house, Kyogre is like a blue whale. Things like Venusaur are as big as cars.

It's just that when something is based off a T-Rex, like Tyranitar, I expect it to be the size of a T-Rex, not six inches taller than me. I used to think Tyranitar was badass.
Well, I think this is because of the whole "POCKET monsters" thing... But as the weight data in the pokedex clearly is bullshit (big pokemon weighing less than air, etc.), we should just assume that the height data is bullshit, too.

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
Well, I think this is because of the whole "POCKET monsters" thing... But as the weight data in the pokedex clearly is bullshit (big pokemon weighing less than air, etc.), we should just assume that the height data is bullshit, too.
According to some pokemon cards, bidoof is around 1 foot.
The one I have says 3 feet 3 inches. o_o

so yeah, bullshit.

I think Wailord may be partly based on a blimp, given its shape, so being almost nuetrally boyant in air makes sense.

Edit: I'll give you Groudon. I calculated its weight assuming it's an 11' 6'' tall, 5' square block made out of rock (3 g/cm^3) and got 5384 lbs.
This is incorrect, the volume would be 11.5ft*5ft*5ft=287.5ft^3, 35.31467ft^3=1m^3 so this is 8.14 cubic meters, assuming a density of 3g/cm^3=3000kg/m^3 this would give a mass of 24,420Kg which means he would weigh 24420*2.205= 53846lb it appears you were off by a factor of 10.

Steelix is actually much worse than groudon, it is supposedly 9.2m long and has a mass of 400kg. If we assume that is is a cylinder of diameter 1.5m then its volume would be .75^2*pi*9.2=16.26m^3 thus it has a density of 24.6kg/m^3=.0246g/cm^3 less than 1/40 of the density of water and less than the density of styrofoam.

Posting facts and having your posts deleted for speculation, ok...

Some preliminary info is already shown to be proven false, such as no old characters re-appearing, what else could be false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)