Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Dexington
also take a shellder named "Clamperl". This shellder, knowing it its the superior shelled water type as compared to the birth defective FIBRIR, has developed a superiority complex. Keep count of how many kills FIBRIR gets during the course of the game (wild, trainers, etc). Before you face the elite 4, Clamperl must have more kills than FIBRIR. But, unbeknownst to the rest of your team, Clamperl had some childhood trauma as well, that causes his superiority complex. It was mistaken for an actual clam and a fisherman tried to rip it out of its shell to eat it, and now it tries to always act tough and ridicules FIBRIR. To get its revenge, it must solo every fisherman you meet after catching it, as well as lorelei, who is the head of kanto's ice fishing guild

At Nida, you first pokemon will be a zubat named "dracula". Believe it or not, he is an actual vampire. He needs blood to live so at least once everyday that you turn on your ds (i gave you this restriction so if you cant/dont feel like scrambilng on a specific day your fine) it must solo a pokemon only using leech life. THE POKEMON CANNOT BE MORE THAN 5 LEVELS LOWER THAN DRACULA'S LEVEL. It must always keep leech life. Also, it is a vampire, and is thus hurt by sunlight. Therefore you may only use it 1. at night 2. indoors or 3. in caves. If use it outdoors during the day you may have another pokemon block out the sun with rain clouds using rain dance, but Dracula cant be the one to set up rain dance. as soon as rain dance ends you must bring back dracula. Any other weather besides rain doesnt block out the sun. (someone give him a pokemon with rain dance).

Don't give me anything yet, as I haven't made my restrictions and am STILL working on my FR scramble, as I said in my post. I'll post those later (hint, they will include no Squirtle and Shellder, as I just used both of them)

@doom, it was inspired by yours :) but I need to change it cause it takes too long to get a Pokemon. What I'm thinking of now is basically your idea with random.org and Bulbapedia's move list instead of Metronome. Feel free to use it if you want.

@Nida, take a Rotom named Treganor. It can only know one attacking move at all times.

EDIT: 100th post :)

Hey Nida, get yourself a Gardevoir called Furry. It must never learn Psychic. Also, evolve it to Kirlia at Lv. 35, and Gardevoir at Lv. 38. The only catch is that you must evolve to Kirlia straight after beating the fith gym, and evolve to Gardevoir after the 7th gym. If you do either of these activities and the pokemon is not of the right level, it may not evolve.

Also, you must take the egg Riley gives you, and keep it in your party. When you get the sixth member of your party, drop the egg (or Riolu) in the box. Furry now hates that pokemon for taking away her precious Riolu, and you may never switch one out for the other and vice versa.

Auramaster. :B

You gave me the Clefairy rule but I searched for over an hour the other day on the right floor and never so much as found one. Different rule, please?

Sorry chocolate, didn't see your other post. Go to random.org and get a number 1-149, the fully evolved version of that number in the pokedex is yours, unless it's a legendary, you can't get it, or you already have it. Then get 4 numbers 1-352 and use Bulbapedia to get four attacks from those numbers. If there are one or more attacks it can't learn, replace them with a new number until you get four attacks it can learn. It must keep those four moves through the whole game.

Treadshot, it's a little too complex for my taste. Give it another shot?

Also, I've edited the rules: no Hoenn critters unless they're also core Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh; and I'm only having four open slots (plus Turtwig and an HM slave).

Treadshot, it's a little too complex for my taste. Give it another shot?

Also, I've edited the rules: no Hoenn critters unless they're also core Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh; and I'm only having four open slots (plus Turtwig and an HM slave).
Fine. Just get Gardevoir and call it Furry. Then follow what I said about Riolu. Ignore the levels and evo sh*t.

@Nida, bring a Tentacool. Name it VikingR. It may not evolve until it both a) knows the moves Toxic and Ice beam and b) solos Cyrus. Once evolved it may not delete these moves

@Dexington: self-scrambling, eh? You're a pervert. NORMAL people don't sit around on the internet all day manipulating their "pokemon"

I can bring one of my multitudinous Tentacool spitbacks! <3 Vratix, you are the prince of Maldonia.

My team is complete - though I'm still open to Turtwig manipulation.

Nida, you bring Turtwig of course. It is never allowed to learn Wood Hammer when it gets to be a Torterra, and because it has a slight mind problem, it thinks it's Grass/Steel, and must learn Iron Tail once you get the TM. It must always have at least one move that is not an attack, and it cannot cause a status (stat-reducing moves, Roar, whatever floats your boat).
Sorry if it's too complicated, but I could make it worse, believe me. :B

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Right now, I am SO glad I have a GBA cable. I managed to get that Geodude Zdrup gave me some decent moves, and get a Fire Blast TM. HP GHOST WHOOO

Ouchu. I want something usable, yo. I'm fully anticipating winding up with a -Attk nature on this thing; I'm not planning to reset for nature.

Ouchu. I want something usable, yo. I'm fully anticipating winding up with a -Attk nature on this thing; I'm not planning to reset for nature.
Ok, just keep in mind that what you're doing isn't a scramble as you've violated many rules from the OP.

Funny fact: your request is bigger than the restrictions people gave you

Yeah, it's an unrecognizably modified scramble. I'm also wrangling a toddler and a preschooler while prepping to move four hundred miles to frigging Washington, D.C. tomorrow. This is not a challenge. This is a distraction before I commit infanticide. I suppose you can have your opinion on my unreasonable demands here if you want. 9_9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)