Pokémon Lab - the successor to Shoddy Battle

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Is it or will it be possible to run a server with a username and password database other than Smogon Forums' one? (One case for this would be for users under 13, who aren't allowed a Smogon Forums account due to COPPA, but could perfectly well have an account on a non-US server or on a system that didn't require an email address.)
Yes, it is possible.

This is amazing! Great work, guys, you've done a great job here!
One question though, will UU be implemented later on, seeing as this is a beta?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Awesome.

However, I logged out, and it said I was still logged in when I tried to log in. This is a problem.

@GiggityGiggityPAWNCH! Simply close the application and reopen it. Your password should then work (that's what I did).

When it is updated for Gen V, will all the sprites be updated to their B/W sprites?

Wow, this is great. Thanks, to all the people who helped make this happen :)

Also, I noticed it said we'd be able to change sprites in preferences, and when I explored that, there was a browse function, as though to import our own sprites. Does that mean we can upload our own sprite set?

I want to know as I like the pose of some pokemon in different games(what with 3 different games with different sets of sprites, 4 counting B/W -_-) and it would be awesome to make a set thats a mix and match of your favorite poses and use that for the app.

I really like this! It froze on me in the middle of a match (I think), but it's a great way to learn quickly and adapt to the game.

Haha, thanks for making this. It's amazing, and 6 v 6 has a new depth of strategy in it. Though there should be more time allowed for 6 v 6 battles...

Funny enough, I can't log in either. I'm windows and it says my password is wrong, but I know otherwise.

Still, some great work guys and gal. What I really like is the features that aren't in the game (even the ones I have yet to test) like 12 Pokemon on the field or 20+ on the bench. Its seriously killing me that I can't fully enjoy it yet. :)

I had problems to start, but now it's fine getting up and running. However, I noticed that the teambuilder does not allow Raikou to have its special moves, and I would really appreciate it if that was fixed.

@Death Incarnate - You can modify any aspect of the server (not client!). Includes, Pokemon, Text, Authority, etc.

It sounds amazing, but I can't download it.
"Uh-oh! This link appears to be broken."
Yadayadayada.

Tried it again in Firefox, no go.

Anyone else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)