Pokémon Lab - the successor to Shoddy Battle

(Please excuse the possible ignorance)
So I downloaded the file (which is in JLNP format) and I can't seem to do anything with it. I have the latest version of Java, and whenever I open the saved file it goes back the the saving window. Help would be appreciated, as I'm not the brightest when it comes to this.

^ What the heck are you doing? Anyways... this simulator is awesome! Wait... never mind that... he deleted his posts...

Mac Help

Hey, downloaded Pokemon Lab, but it doesn't seem to be working for my mac. Is the server still down or is it just that it isn't compatible with my mac?

I've just gotten on teambuilder and am already astounded by the progress from shoddy battle 1 to this. It definetely helps with everything- knowing what nature boosts and drops, without going to check, saving teams much easier, adding boxes, it all amazes me. Kudos to you all, simulators are going to have to start updating to beat this, once again.

I've been trying since launch day to get on but the server will never let me on.
Is this because I am using a mac or is it just a universal issue (which I doubt since other people are able to go on).

I am total new here (while a very good competitive player)... Can someone give me some guideline on how to start playing on Pokemon Laboratory? (Never experienced Shoddy Battle)

ok i know you said not to post if you can't connect to the server, but it won't even let me run application :(
it was working fine yesterday, and today, but then i exited it for a second and quickly went back on but i got a big sign saying APPLICATION ERROR: Unable to run application.
;_;
I think I caused a glitch from restarting it to quickly
I've restarted my pc a few times and no juice...
I think I may have to uninstall and re-install it again
What do you guys think?

Is there a seperate server for posting bugs/lack of programming? I realized Togekiss doesn't have Tri-Attack in its movepool, but I don't know where to post about it

new doubles ladder

is there gonna be any testing done to see what rules could be appropriate for a proper doubles ladder? cause the vgc rules are ridiculously backwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)