ARTicblast

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It's actually spelled ArCticblast but I'm being "punny" and spelling it without the C.

Notes:
  • I will post a direct image of my newest additions, as they arrive.
  • More notes coming soon.
Drawings

Pokemon:
Gligar WIP.

Fakemon:
Dantezra, the opposite of Arceus.
Unnamed gull Pokemon.

LEGO Creations

These are some not so old Bionicle monster things I made while bored a while ago. They look better in person.

Computer Art - Note that I will post scratch sprites here, on the rare occasion that I make them.

Drawings

Tynamo is the cutest fish ever.

My girlfriend and I.

Battle Free-for-all post.

Woobat - March 30th, 2011

Sprites - Shiny sprites on the right.

Novastik, Fire/Poison.
WHY CAN I NOT REMEMBER WHAT IT IS?!
Voodoom sprite submission. It got ignored.
- Artist badge for another forum.

Older Work

Comments welcome!

Reactions: ium
They don't look that bad.

Hm, the Darkrai doesn't seem to look like a Rock-type that much tbh. I don't understand what the guitar has to do with anything. Still, good work. ;D

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Minor bump with good drawing (i hope).

Sorry for the size, but...

Cosmiall
Psychic/Flying
Illuminate/Magic Guard

Crystal Wave - Psy; Special; pow-100, acc-90; A crystal attack that may flinch the foe, but does recoil damage.

I don't want to be mean but a few things
1) Nice effort at drawings
Actually if you want some serious critisicm and pointers PM me and I will get back to you.

I started to abandon my thread...as well, kinda in the "MHU" mood.

Pictochat, NDS?

Lol, it would be awesome if you add an exclamation mark for Skitty!

Arcticblast

MASSIVE BUMP

My not-so-long-awaited return...

I have a ton of drawings sitting around, it's a matter of picking the worthy ones.

This is the highlight:

It is Dantezra, Arceus's opposite... basically Pokemon's Satan.
Fire/Dark
120/120/120/120/120/120
Ability: Impervious - Damage from super effective attacks is reduced by 1/2. Basically, no super effective.

Broken much? It has a great movepool too, in my little world...

It's really basic and blocky, in case you didn't notice.
NO really.

I personally like it as blocky and basic as it is. I think that it gives it more personality, instead of a well-honed magnemite that just seems happy. It seems OK with its blockiness and is extremely happy as is.

Arcticblast

Bump.

Gligar WIP:

Artist badge for another site:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)