Accessing the Pokemon Global Link Website for Dream World

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Pretty much. No C Gear, no code. But I've seen a couple noobs on youtube who showed all their information. You could probably... um... "borrow" theirs...

Can anybody tell me what this says? I keep trying it on the character recognition but its not working...
That's the same problem the other one was having--you saved the image as a .png, but the character recognition site doesn't accept .png images: you have to save it as a .jpg or .bmp. However, in this case, it doesn't really matter, since the site can't make much sense of it anyway.

That's the same problem the other one was having--you saved the image as a .png, but the character recognition site doesn't accept .png images: you have to save it as a .jpg or .bmp. However, in this case, it doesn't really matter, since the site can't make much sense of it anyway.
alright, well thanks! im pretty sure its because i was on dreamworld in the past 24 hours, but im not sure if it goes by the day (like if you go on a 10:00PM on wed the 13, then you can go on at 12:00AM on Thur the 14th) or by if you were on in the last 24 hours...

alright, well thanks! im pretty sure its because i was on dreamworld in the past 24 hours, but im not sure if it goes by the day (like if you go on a 10:00PM on wed the 13, then you can go on at 12:00AM on Thur the 14th) or by if you were on in the last 24 hours...
24 hours since the last time you entered, I think.

Alright my pokemon is asleep but I still cannot log on. I am using the right game ID code and my user name but it is still being a douche not letting me log in.

ゲ-ムシンクIDコ―ドは、 半角英勤宇]ロ立宇て入カして <だきい,
I keep getting this error whenever I try to link my game.

OK, so I managed to have two full days in the dreamworld. First time it took ages for my Pokemon (Victini) to actually arrive, I then went into the forest, did a couple of minigames; basically the "River Crossing/Ball Breaking" twice and the "Find the Pokemon in the maze" one, but just before I reached the tree, I ran out of time. How much time do you have? I see 15minutes and 1 hour written in various popups, but my Japanese is not good enough to understand anything else.

Second day, planted some berries, don't know how to water them. Then went into the forest, did the crazy "Stack Gelato" minigames, made it to the tree, and put Lickitung in the hole which sent him to hi-link. I got him pre-National dex, since I'm currently at the Badge Check Gates.

I guess the basic flow of the game is, you go to the forest to befriend pokemon and get berries and items. You send befriended Pokemon by putting them into the hole in the tree at the end of the forest, and you send items by putting them in the toolbox in your house? You use extra points to buy furniture from the catalog on the table? What is the bench for displaying items for? How do you water berries?

Sorry for all the questions :)

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pretty much. No C Gear, no code. But I've seen a couple noobs on youtube who showed all their information. You could probably... um... "borrow" theirs...
If someone has already used a code, I don't think it will let you use it again. Having two accounts linked to the same game would probably cause all sorts of issues.

I don't.

Okay, now I get something like this:
このPGL二ックキ―ムth 既に使用立れています、 別の PGLニックネ―ムを入カして<だ立い、
I believe it's saying that the nickname (or screen name, depending on the step this appeared at) you chose was already picked by someone, so select a different one.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The first half is a bit strange (I'm sure it's not "二ックキ―ムth", but "ニックネ―ム" instead), but apparently the nickname you're using is... already in use. So you have to choose another one.

EDIT -- Lol that's what I get for multi-tasking. I've got balls of iron, it seems.

I put a Koromori to sleep two hours ago... and he didn't appear in the Dreamworld.

Yesterday it worked well with my Zuruzukin...

This is confussing...
This kind of thing happened to me too. On Wednesday I used a Monmen and Venomoth and they worked fine, but today I used the new Fire monkey and Magikarp and it didn't recognize them. Tomorrow I'll try Monmen and Venomoth again and see if they're able to pick up like they did before.

Do you have to log in using the wifi connection you used to send a pokemon? Since I put a pokemon to sleep last week, and now am trying to register and nothing is happening, though I using a different computer.

Hi! I have a question:
When I go (with my pokemon) :p in the dream world, I go in the forest... And I find some minable pokemon like taillow, bellsprout, surskit...Is there another place to go with its pokemon or only the forest?

Wait, where do you get your game ID from the C Gear or wifi? I can't find it.

Edit: Never mind, I found it. Sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)