Accessing the Pokemon Global Link Website for Dream World

The last time you logged in was 15th Oct at 6 (Japan time).
You have to wait 4 more hours before you can access DW again.
That's weird, because I haven't logged on since Wednesday, last night at 11 I attempted to log on, and was successful at uploading my Dakenki, but then it disappeared from my profile, and I didn't even get to Dream World.

Uh, I met a Poochyenna in the DW. After the game, a heart appeared next to him so I think he's my friend now. But how do I catch him in my DS ? I woke up my Ludicolo, went in the forest and it's empty. :/

Uh, I met a Poochyenna in the DW. After the game, a heart appeared next to him so I think he's my friend now. But how do I catch him in my DS ? I woke up my Ludicolo, went in the forest and it's empty. :/
you have 10 steps a day (which can be reset and abused, to be extended indefinately, which will no doubt eventually be stoped).
not only do you have to befriend them, but you have to run out of steps, and you will get to a tree, click the sparkly trunk, donate a berry and pick one of your friends to keep, then wake up your pokemon.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Wait, so out of all the Pokemon you catch in DW, you only get to keep one each day?

That's such a rip-off.

Let's say that I caught 2 pokemon in DW, then I send one back. Is the other one still there the next day? Because I accidentally chose the wrong pokemon and now my newly befriended Mareep is stuck in DW

Got the first time into the dream world today, after a few tries clicking the rainbow (it seemed to just load for very long each time) i tried to log out and in to get it to work better (pressing the button on the top right.
Now Elekid isn´t there and all I get is a message at the rainbowlocation that has 30 in it 2 times...

Berries could possibly not be too hard to get, Skill swap harvest to a give away user, then start handing out berries might work...

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Is there any reason to wake your sleeping mon up? I had some trouble yesterday. My sunflora that had been asleep for about 12 hours wasn't showing up in the DW so I couldn't hunt for DW mons. All I could do was water berries. I put my cat-mon back to sleep (the one that worked before) and it's showing up now. I just wondered if there was any reason to wake it back up, or if I could just leave it asleep (presumably forever) just so I don't have to deal with that hassle again.

I think it´s when you take it back you update your game and recieves whateaver you transfer from there?
Had the same trouble with it going away though so should be interesting to know the explanation to that.

Let's say that I caught 2 pokemon in DW, then I send one back. Is the other one still there the next day? Because I accidentally chose the wrong pokemon and now my newly befriended Mareep is stuck in DW
Nope. You don't befriend pokemon until you reach the tree so if you leave in the middle of it you've lost them until you come across one again.

When I log on to the site (pokemon-gl.com), I get this message. Does anyone else get this? What does it mean?

Those are just disclaimers you can ignore, like making sure there's a light on in the room while playing and being sure to stop playing if you start feeling sick, lol

Is there any reason to wake your sleeping mon up? I had some trouble yesterday. My sunflora that had been asleep for about 12 hours wasn't showing up in the DW so I couldn't hunt for DW mons. All I could do was water berries. I put my cat-mon back to sleep (the one that worked before) and it's showing up now. I just wondered if there was any reason to wake it back up, or if I could just leave it asleep (presumably forever) just so I don't have to deal with that hassle again.
You have to wake the pokemon up to transfer data from the website and the game as mentioned above. So you can technically keep a pokemon in the DW for all eternity but you won't benefit from it at all. Plus you can only befriend one pokemon per sleeping session.

Wait, so out of all the Pokemon you catch in DW, you only get to keep one each day?

That's such a rip-off.
you dont catch any pokemon in the dreamworld, you befriend them, and can only take one befriended pokemon back to your game to catch.

you befriend them really easily and then is really only 1 or 2 you find that would be worth keeping, on my 2nd day i kept a female bidoof coz there was nothing better.
and today the only thing worth keeping was female lick.

Got the first time into the dream world today, after a few tries clicking the rainbow (it seemed to just load for very long each time) i tried to log out and in to get it to work better (pressing the button on the top right.
Now Elekid isn´t there and all I get is a message at the rainbowlocation that has 30 in it 2 times...

Berries could possibly not be too hard to get, Skill swap harvest to a give away user, then start handing out berries might work...
by leaving you wake him up, you need to wake him up in your game and then send him back to sleep again, atm he's in limbo between waking up in dreamworld and wakeing up on your ds.

as for berries, you can just grow them, you'll find plenty of oran berries in the forest, i also found lots of cheri berries, you have 6 plots to plant berries so can turn how ever many you find in the forest into 5 times as many the next day, at the very beinging its a little hard coz some of the mini games ask you to kill a berry, and you need one at the end to keep your befriended poke, but after that 1st day, i grew 10, then grew 30 the day after.
you can still water them if you are having trouble getting a pokemon asleep.

When I log on to the site (pokemon-gl.com), I get this message. Does anyone else get this? What does it mean?
its just saying something about high traffic on global link and if it doesnt work try again 10-15 mins later and some other stuff i can only guess at, just ignore it, everyone gets it.

"puting it to sleep" and "wakeing it up" is just code for "uploading your information to global link" and "downloading your information from global link".

if you never wake him up, your DS will never get told about what you befriended and what items you sent back.
so even if you could do it, its kinda pointless.
but global link wants you to re upload every day or it wont let you explore the forest, because it expects you to wake up your pokemon and download what you befriended each day.
if there is a way to keep them asleep forever, i dont know it, but it wont be very useful unless you just really love those 4 minigames and dont care about catching the pokemon you find (maybe if you can do it, you can mass download more then just one days befriended pokemon, i would actually be interested in this too, coz my connection sucks and takes me like an hour to upload/download with out erroring).

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Maybe that's why I was having problems earlier. Twice now, I have put a mon to sleep early in the morning (like 12:30AM my DS Time), logged onto the GL, checked my info page, and saw that they indeed were sleeping. But when I went onto the Dream World much later that evening (10:00 PM), they were no longer listed in my info page as asleep, and were not in the Dream World.

Should I be putting them to sleep like an hour or 30 minutes before I go onto the Dream World, and then waking them up right after I'm done with the Dream World instead?

I keep on getting this message and I can't put a pokemon to sleep. What does this mean?

ゲ-ムシンクの エネルギ-ぎれです
じゆうでんまで 1こち かかります

Can anyone help me with this?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Maybe that's why I was having problems earlier. Twice now, I have put a mon to sleep early in the morning (like 12:30AM my DS Time), logged onto the GL, checked my info page, and saw that they indeed were sleeping. But when I went onto the Dream World much later that evening (10:00 PM), they were no longer listed in my info page as asleep, and were not in the Dream World.

Should I be putting them to sleep like an hour or 30 minutes before I go onto the Dream World, and then waking them up right after I'm done with the Dream World instead?
If it helps anybody at all, I put one to sleep like 30 mins before I went to the DW and it worked just fine. Don't know if that had anything to do with it or not though.

Whenever I try to find my Game Sync ID it shows me some wi-fi stuff I can't read because its in japanese and don't understand. What does it say or what should I do

What I meant was I already befriended the other pokemon, can I befriend the Mareep the next day?
After befriending a pokemon you have to wake your pokemon up to get it... and when you do that you lose all the other pokemon that you encountered in the forest. But, it's easy to get 10+ pokemon a day if you leave before getting to the tree so it's very likely that you'll come across the mareep again soon.

I keep on getting this message and I can't put a pokemon to sleep. What does this mean?

ゲ-ムシンクの エネルギ-ぎれです
じゆうでんまで 1こち かかります

Can anyone help me with this?
You need to wait a day to game sync.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)