Tablets are for weenies.

So today I was bored and said to myself: "I should organize all my old, useless crap." Thus my art thread is born. I'm no Yilx, or Fatecrashers, or Shinxe, or SENTRET, or Bucky, or kindergartner with a crayon. I want to show these to people and the people I know are pokephobes.

Hand-drawn, photobooth, edit

Dragon's Den MAC

MAC 5

MAC 6

A feraligatr

Digital

Washibon for Sledge

Mantyke for gk

Hitmoshi because he is cool

When someone uses my art, I ring my victory bell

When I think of an idea for my next piece, this goes off above my head.

Wallace's hair. I mean Rotom.

Nobody picks Chicorita.

Helpful comments appreciated. If by some anomaly I get a request I will get to it very quickly.

Thanks!

I like them. Yep, no one ever picked chicorita on purpose. Holding you to your word: Can you do one of a kingdra and a gyarados together?

Hariyama and his best buddy ditto chillin' out. (For Rodan)

Also I found this buried deep down in my computer:

Update

Time to dump everything i did in the last few weeks.

Exploring new brushes

Monthly art contest monochrome and multicolor

Graphics

Banner for the pillow sprite thread

Oldie

I enjoy your graphic and designs.

What program do you use? A tip would be to try and use a smoother tool for outlining, like the pen tool on a Photoshop or Corel studio program.

I enjoy your graphic and designs.

What program do you use? A tip would be to try and use a smoother tool for outlining, like the pen tool on a Photoshop or Corel studio program.
Either Photoshop or Pages. The outlines are done in pages but I can easily get it into photoshop to fix that.

Thanks! :)

Photoshop has a great pen tool. Great job with your drawings btw C:

If you're looking for a more professional look then I'd suggest not using your different brushes (i.e. grass pen) for all of the grass. I'd use it to accent it, other than that I think that your drawings are fine.

I'm no artist though but that's just my word in it~

Can2plzhab more of your new style? It's much more light and fresh than the original. If you're up for requests, though, can I please have a Furret (to go with your cute loose Sentret)? If not don't worry about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)