nj art

hey dude I don't normally do requests but I just like your stuff so much I don't even know what to do with myself

and I would really like to see this so could you maybe do a swablu in the cool textured style thing you did kecleon or magmar in?

I mean if you have the time...

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
hey dude I don't normally do requests but I just like your stuff so much I don't even know what to do with myself

and I would really like to see this so could you maybe do a swablu in the cool textured style thing you did kecleon or magmar in?

I mean if you have the time...
Yep no problem. It may not be done within the next few days though, schools got me pretty tied down. But I can probably get it done within the week :)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
nevermind, it was a pretty easy request

if you want me to make the textures more prominent i will

edit: whoops, forgot to add a heart
all cute pokemon should have hearts heh

Perfection. The subtly works really well for this, and it's really professional looking while still maintaining that sketchy feel (which is what I like about pretty much all of your art). Also it's body color is awesome and it's got that unique style of yours and

I love it

E: it's also my avatar now if you don't mind

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Perfection. The subtly works really well for this, and it's really professional looking while still maintaining that sketchy feel (which is what I like about pretty much all of your art). Also it's body color is awesome and it's got that unique style of yours and

I love it

E: it's also my avatar now if you don't mind
here's an avatar version with canvas clipping for minimal resize issues ;)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How about drawing a cute swarm of Mamepato flying towards the viewer?

Lots of hearts! :)

Also a little birdie tells me that rewards are in store if you continue contributing to the Smog!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
How about drawing a cute swarm of Mamepato flying towards the viewer?

Lots of hearts! :)

Also a little birdie tells me that rewards are in store if you continue contributing to the Smog!
Will do ;)

I don't have any intentions of stopping contribution soon, so I guess I'll see soon enough, heh.

Speaking of the Smog, since it's been released, I'm now allowed to post this (in the nice quality .png format this time).

This was one of three that made it in this issue, so unfortunately I can't show you guys the other two quite yet!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Not so happy with this, but somebody may like it, so I'll post it n-e-ways
pixel over of deoxys, will probably not be finished
working on dragonite as I type this

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Your art is so amazingly inspiring and encompasses so many styles Nasty, you're the best artist on smog in my opinion.
Oh my, thank you~
I could definitely think of a lot of better artists than me though, haha! :heart:

Also, a little update. I'm super, super sorry I haven't gotten Dragonite out yet, but I promise I'm working. Things might be a little slow on my end for a while, Mom needs surgery and I'm getting swamped at school, among a ton of other shit. Thanks for understanding!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey don't apologise, it's not like you're our slave (though it would be awesome if you were). I'm sure the Dragonite will be worth the wait too.

I hope the surgery goes well ^_^

Also, a little update. I'm super, super sorry I haven't gotten Dragonite out yet, but I promise I'm working. Things might be a little slow on my end for a while, Mom needs surgery and I'm getting swamped at school, among a ton of other shit. Thanks for understanding!
It's okay man. I'm just happy to know you accepted my request. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)